Stoner ingenuity

thanks for checking things out... But I needed/wanted to start growing indoor so I came up with the best mini space I could think of..... Worked well to get things started.
I loved it! reminded me of some early efforts of mine back in late 80s/early 90s, they failed completely but I'm sure yours at least did something?

I loved it! reminded me of some early efforts of mine back in late 80s/early 90s, they failed completely but I'm sure yours at least did something?
Nope failed two died...one hermied due to light leakz like a mofo 😂 that's what prompted me to get a tent.

I should have checked more threads out here about DIY grow boxes... Things might have been different to start.

Nope failed two died...one hermied due to light leakz like a mofo 😂 that's what prompted me to get a tent.

I should have checked more threads out here about DIY grow boxes... Things might have been different to start.
Oh man, I remember going from a corner, to a box, to a leaky little closet and finally onto a fully sealed 12 foot ceiling closet about 6x14. It wasnt until that final closet that I finally had any success. Gotta try though!!!

I mean, look at ya now! :lot-o-toke:

I watched a video of a guy making a bong out of a Pringles can, a ballpoint pen, and the coupling from the end of a coaxial cable.
I actually grabbed one of those couplings, a pen and a water bottle and tried it out when legalization rolled out here to see if I wanted to get a professionally made bong, lol.
Worked well enough, although the bowl was a little small.
I like doing my 1hiter out of my Dugout ya save a lot of weed that way. Do they still make Dugouts?

I like doing my 1hiter out of my Dugout ya save a lot of weed that way. Do they still make Dugouts?
I've seen a couple around here, but they looked homemade. I haven't seen any for sale.

Bet that made your eye cross few times. Lmao. Should let me fix that. I have dragon set . Done all mine but two on my left arm
Lol nah actually when I tat myself I don't feel it at all.... But not to bad for upside down....if we ever meet we can go tat for tat 🧐

I actually threw a Sweeney Todd straight blade on the left while I had the shit out lol
Yea bunch at the local smoke shop... I use a glass one hitter with a fat bowl head....gets me right with two packs

Lol nah actually when I tat myself I don't feel it at all.... But not to bad for upside down....if we ever meet we can go tat for tat 🧐

I actually threw a Sweeney Todd straight blade on the left while I had the shit out lol

Yea bunch at the local smoke shop... I use a glass one hitter with a fat bowl head....gets me right with two packs
Yeah me two but some mornings I like to get really baked. I haven’t seen a head shop in 20 yrs. Dispensary only has cones n papers. Few astronomically priced bongs.

What does a "duggout" look like?? Asking for a friend!!! :ciao:
Basically a hollow Woden container with a spot for your one hitter and one side full of ground herb.

Edit: they come in a few different styles

5f8163e5e2726989306df920-large.jpg

OK - Thanx!!! - Now, more questions than answers :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: What is a one hitter?? What is that thing that looks like a cig filter?? And how does all this work???
I was expecting something that looked kinda like a flattened out pipe. I'm always on the look out for different delivery systems other than my vape and my water pipe and my apple wood pipe - now I'm intrigued....but still asking for a friend!!! :ciao:

Edit - I googled it!!! Never mind!!!!! :ciao:

OK - Thanx!!! - Now, more questions than answers :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: What is a one hitter?? What is that thing that looks like a cig filter?? And how does all this work???
I was expecting something that looked kinda like a flattened out pipe. I'm always on the look out for different delivery systems other than my vape and my water pipe and my apple wood pipe - now I'm intrigued....but still asking for a friend!!! :ciao:

Edit - I googled it!!! Never mind!!!!! :ciao:
Did ya get it figured out now? Any thoughts on it. I love mine cause I only need a couple hits and it saves weed? It’s kind of silly thinking that cig look would fool anyone with the smell.lol

Did ya get it figured out now? Any thoughts on it. I love mine cause I only need a couple hits and it saves weed? It’s kind of silly thinking that cig look would fool anyone with the smell.lol
Right no way in hell its fooling anyone up close..... Maybe from afar....but then if I saw someone who kept "re-lighting" their cigarette ....I'd be like that mofo using a one hitter 😂

Right no way in hell its fooling anyone up close..... Maybe from afar....but then if I saw someone who kept "re-lighting" their cigarette ....I'd be like that mofo using a one hitter 😂
Either that or something is wrong with this dude he keeps relighting his cig.lmao

Basically a hollow Woden container with a spot for your one hitter and one side full of ground herb.

Edit: they come in a few different styles

5f8163e5e2726989306df920-large.jpg
I got one of them had it for many many years

It's a bit late, but here is a thread full of ideas.
Also, I found that while my cabinet has too many light leaks to grow a Photoperiod, it does smashingly well with autos.
Thread 'DIY grow boxes, cabinets, tents: show 'em off!' DIY grow boxes, cabinets, tents: show 'em off!

Whatcha all think about my portable flying pests killer/catcher?

895DE329-3188-4996-A261-20F9CA57AEEB.jpeg

5CCAA17D-2FC5-4469-80D9-5E956CBB6FAD.jpeg
Funny but if it works it works lol better than chasing them around the tent with a flambeau torch

I got one of them had it for many many years
I use my one hitter every morning this baby over 10 yearz old and does the trick better than my bong ;) *note the chips lol*

IMG_20220815_072351413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom