Strains For Brains - A Brain Patient's Perspective

Cannabis & Brain Health
Today, one in three seniors die with some form of dementia.

According to neuroscientist Michele Ross, PhD this does not have to be an inevitable part of aging, and it’s time to seriously consider cannabis as a front-line preventive medicine to not only stave off dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases, but potentially promote neurogenesis and boost cerebral function.

In tonight’s FREE class, Dr. Ross lays out a comprehensive view of the mechanisms, receptors, and neuropathways crucial to human brain performance, how they interact with cannabis, and the latest research on the cannabinoids that may combat ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and enhance your brain health.

Register Now
WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FREE WEBINAR TODAY???

I'll send you a link if you want it
CANNABIS AND BRAIN HEALTH
100% FREE LIVE-STREAM EVENT
AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR INSIDERS
THURSDAY DECEMBER 28TH,
5 PM PACIFIC / 8 PM EASTERN

Hi G2!
Subbing in, catching up, and getting a few things off my chest.

First off, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:.

2nd, it was Arnold Horshack, not Vinnie Barbarino, with the hand in the air. (Vinnie was leaning way back, slouching in his seat with his dismissive smile going "Whaaat...?)

3rd, about 5 pages back you asked for Sativa strains for brain healing. My daytime staple for last 6 months has been Dance World (Royal Queen Seeds). It's advertised as 11% THC: 10% CBD, but I think my grow turned out a little higher THC/lower CBD. My general brain function started to improve noticeably when I started my cancer treatment a little over a year ago, but it really took off when I added Dance World and Medical Mass (similar % but indica.) It's really uplifting as advertised but not head trippy.

444th, I found a few more things that 444 can mean according to Hebrew Gematria, some more relevant than others:
Astonishing (as always)
Head Mind Control (you got it)
Healing At A Distance (we got it)
Remember This (I still have a way to go on this one)
Rescue Dog (All dogs are rescue dogs, I take double doses several times daily)
Paradise Earth
Itunes
Little Black Dot
Man On The Moon
Aha Feminine Goddess I am (I like being in touch with my feminine side)
Caribou Barbie (does she wear mukluks with heels?)
Stop Light (or Spotlight)
The Biblical Moses (who received the sacred herbs used in anointing oil including kannabos)
The Final Step (until the next one)
The Messianic Eden
The Second Coming
The Time Has Come
Time To Go Home (obvious to any 9-5 clock watcher)
[edit: KingstonRabbi = 440, close enough to be worth mentioning]

and finally :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (I said it before but it bears repeating.)

You gave me so much inspiration to keep going KR. Gosh, I'm just so emotional cause as soon as I saw your presence I could feel your love. Thank you sooo much for ever being my friend when I needed one. For being a brother when I needed one. And for being a mentor when I needed one. Having brain stuff sure makes me unsure of myself, but when I'm around you, I feel like I can do anything. I just never got a chance to express to you how much you changed my life. And mostly what I do here in this forum is because I watched you do it first. I saw you do it right in front of my eyes, and I look up to you soooo much.

BTW, thanks for correcting me and adding on to my 444 bizness, I love karmic connections.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::tommy::woohoo::goof::idea:

3rd, about 5 pages back you asked for Sativa strains for brain healing. My daytime staple for last 6 months has been Dance World (Royal Queen Seeds). It's advertised as 11% THC: 10% CBD, but I think my grow turned out a little higher THC/lower CBD. My general brain function started to improve noticeably when I started my cancer treatment a little over a year ago, but it really took off when I added Dance World and Medical Mass (similar % but indica.) It's really uplifting as advertised but not head trippy.

BTW KR, I'm gonna add your strain recommendations FOR SURE!!! as capsules and bottle dosing???

BTW KR, I'm gonna add your strain recommendations FOR SURE!!! as capsules and bottle dosing???

I've been using as capsules (fresh harvest infused oil) mostly by my usual route, but occasionally I pop one just for fun. Good for parties, keeps me social and coherent, or as antidepressant at weaker doses.

:Namaste::thanks:

This is critical information, can't wait to try the combo myself. Because I know there are clear-headed sativa's out there, which is kinda ironic, but they do exist. Candida is a sativa CBD strain, but only like 1.5% THC and 14% CBD. That sativa technically would not impact a brain patient in a negative way at all. Soooo, that is why I still think Sativa plays a positive role in this formula, it all depends on the make up of the person. Hey KR, would you say you have a high tolerance now?

Thanks for the PM KingstonRabbi , I appreciate you taking the time.

Ok people......had Z over for her juice making session today and I have to say it was a huge success. Ended up using 8 full size ice cube trays to help keep things easy for her. Easy to pick 3 cubes a day out for herself, get this stuff into her as easy as possible. So 128 cubes, 3 / day so this should last her about 1.5 months.

Started with a bag of apples, bag of oranges, some ginger, a lemon, both bags of G2HMs donated leaves, a box each of Kale and spinach and a whole cored pineapple.

All of the leaves, greens and bagged fruit were rinsed thoroughly.

Burnt out my blender on round 1 of the apples , so had to bust out my prize from my mums Christmas party. Luckily won a kitchenaid mixer......karma lol.

Picked the best juice I could find for our blend. As close to organic with no added sugars.

Got everything separated and poured into the freezer trays as shown, had to send her on her way with them unfrozen as she had a dinner party after our visit...... luckily it's - 100 outside and they should freeze just fine in her car LOL.

Finally, a shot of Z's head, so that you can see why we are doing what we are doing. She starts on her radiation treatment tomorrow for the tumors they found in her spine and in her shoulder.
67af847953c3576203da93c76b3024fd.jpg
240134a99a9b4a7838e3ca5b71c7e587.jpg
a68b3e7b50e93cb59b60e309e6b50da6.jpg
567e63d4870750494e5425dab6772b31.jpg
2873f57a6404284f183001f077e8414e.jpg
1784349637e2d06ef6d384a233be772a.jpg
db75602798783ac68de49afe65906f3b.jpg

Today feels like my birthday because this is a great gift to receive. I love the ice cube trays, that's what I do in the summer. So economical too and ready to drink. So So So impressed I had to give you REPS. You exSEEDed my expectations and I will stare at these pictures for hours. So sorry about the blender, I'm going to amend my recipe to say peel the apples, that way it's more friendly.

How about that prep though, I think adding the juice there is very complimentary to Z's tastes.

Hey Z, powerful brain you got there...:) Very nice to meet you...:hug: I never thought I would see you or meet you, but you're the chosen one for sure. ;) Until we meet again...

Lots of good info in that video! A lot of it is what we already know from our research and reading the amazing contributions of our members. The part I found most interesting was the descriptions of what systems in our body are affected by CBD and THC and how (mostly) CBD can be helpful where. This video really wants to make me grow a high CBD/low THC strain!

Thanks G2 for letting us in on the lesson!

High Lady G,

Sounds like I missed a great learning experience. I'd be interested to know if and where that info would be available. ty

CANNABIS AND BRAIN HEALTH
With Michele Ross, PhD

*Thank you Dr. Michele Ross for giving me extreme hope to the max!!!

*May Cannabis be your treatment, may knowledge by your cure...

*My notes & Screengrabs I took of the webinar. It started late so I am missing the beginning of the slides. But I caught on quick.

Let's chat...

Here are my limited notes of things she said that I had to remember.

1. Capsule suppositories NOT recommend for neuro degen disease or brain health.
2. Capsules suppositories recommended for cancer so it bypasses the liver.
3. CBD infused coffee helps manages short term memory.
4. You can’t OD From cannabis
5. If you’re on chemicals you must work the CBD in to your routine, perhaps dose down.
6. Not a cure it’s a treatment! A viable working treatment.

--------Feast your eyes Brainiacs----------------

Untitled_12.jpg

Untitled_33.jpg

Untitled_42.jpg

Untitled_61.jpg

Untitled_71.jpg

Untitled_81.jpg

Untitled_91.jpg

Untitled_101.jpg

Untitled_111.jpg

Untitled_121.jpg

Untitled_13.jpg

Untitled_15.jpg

Untitled_161.jpg

Untitled_172.jpg

Untitled_191.jpg

Untitled_231.jpg

Untitled_241.jpg

Untitled_25.jpg

Untitled_26.jpg

Untitled_271.jpg

Lots of good info in that video! A lot of it is what we already know from our research and reading the amazing contributions of our members. The part I found most interesting was the descriptions of what systems in our body are affected by CBD and THC and how (mostly) CBD can be helpful where. This video really wants to make me grow a high CBD/low THC strain!

Thanks G2 for letting us in on the lesson!

*You're welcome, I just shared the link from ginganinja30 as he works diligently in the background. But yah, I HAD to share. This is why my goal percentages at the beginning of this thread is so interesting, because there are times for CBD & THC different parts of the day. I learned soooo much. I mean, I was fumbling through slides but I gravitated towards everything she laid out in her slides.

*The greatest thing I got from this, was how far we are in our research for broken brains. I'm kinda flabergasted by the timing of my illness to the timing of the acceptance of CBD for neuro degen disease and cancer. I am so happy that I can understand most of what the doctor was saying. Gosh, I am going to try and contact her. Maybe I could be integral to her research.

Am I missing anything else that was poignant???

High Lady G,

Sounds like I missed a great learning experience. I'd be interested to know if and where that info would be available. ty

*It was a one time thing, no longer available but I happened to post slides in case anyone missed it. ASK and you shall RECEIVE! hahahahaha

Today feels like my birthday because this is a great gift to receive. I love the ice cube trays, that's what I do in the summer. So economical too and ready to drink. So So So impressed I had to give you REPS. You exSEEDed my expectations and I will stare at these pictures for hours. So sorry about the blender, I'm going to amend my recipe to say peel the apples, that way it's more friendly.

How about that prep though, I think adding the juice there is very complimentary to Z's tastes.

Hey Z, powerful brain you got there...:) Very nice to meet you...:hug: I never thought I would see you or meet you, but you're the chosen one for sure. ;) Until we meet again...

It has been a good day for you, hasn't it? Make note of the subtle cosmic difference: you live with deliberation, choosing thoughts that enrich the soul's joyful song instead of those that cause internal discord.

Because of your deliberate choice to be joyful the universe brings you more to be joyful about. You're not happy because things happened to make you happy, you were happy to begin with and the universe responded in kind. :battingeyelashes: Subtle, but important distinction that'll make a difference in what comes to you. Stay deliberately happy. It's more fun. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Incidentally, peeling the apples is easier on the less-powerful machine, but the greatest nutritional values in an apple reside right below the skin, so I'd be sure to toss those peels in there anyway.

Sounds like I missed something very special too.....it figures!

I have an Insider subscription with a Green Flower Media. I'll be taking copious notes soon on this class, so you'll be able to get the information Lady G and I pull from the video. I'll let you know when I get them posted on my study thread.

I meant to add in earlier that my friend Z has been so upbeat and positive for the past few months that it'll be hard to see on a physical level that the juicing is helping. She has been smiling and we caught her singing at the house today as the blender was operating lol. JOY.......check!!!

Back
Top Bottom