Strawberry Blue - Lemon Kush - Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3 - Small Tent

so how are your girls doing looks like we might be starting to switch to flower cycle around the same time I am also aiming to switch around the first week of may or just as soon as the hydro shop get my order of nutes in hope it all goes well for you

:theband::tommy:

:party:

Sorry for the late reply but yes first week of May is what I'm aiming for . Hopefully be ready for harvest first week of July . We can do this ! Lol
I haven't really gave my plants any nutes tho , I've used foliage pro once at have dosage and I use cal/mag on every watering . Seems great now !

Plants are looking like they love the reflector series led lights!! Always interested in seeing how mars lights are working for people. I think 6 weeks veg is a good time to throw into flower. Hope to see some dank buds from your LED's :Namaste:

Yes 6 weeks seems kinda long lol but I did a lil amateur scrogging and never let the plants grow past 10inches really . Got them looking real bushy now so this weekend it's a go !

image24288.jpg
image24289.jpg

Ran into a slight problem I hope it's something that isn't too bad . My leafs seems to be like cracking or ripping some how and im not sure why .
First pic is two different leafs on the regular plant
image24290.jpg
image24290.jpg

This one is the lemon kush . Notice one leaf is shorter and split right down the middle.

Any suggestions ?

those rips are from the leds. nothing to worry about. I noticed the same thing when I started growing with leds.

no problem. I'm not sure if it does or doesn't harm them, but I don't think there's anyway to prevent it. your plants are looking very good.

Little update today ! Sorry I've been slacking kind of , but nothing special been happening .
Unfortunately I had to kill off the random bag seed :( . I'm honestly not too upset because the random bag seed didn't start off as good as it ended but I managed to fix the issues so I gained some experience and knowledge so it's ok , and the seed cost me nothing lol

Now about my lemon kush and strawberry blue . May 2nd made 6 weeks of veg for my babies and I'm proud I've made it this far on my first grow . I can't say I've ran into any major problems but recently the bigger bottom fan leafs on the bottom of both plants turned brown and got pulled off . Been getting brown dying leafs at the bottom of both plants . Other then the very bottom leafs there isn't much browning anywhere else .
Today I decided to take a few pics while I was watering . The plants were slightly drooping before watering . I watered lightly about 2 days ago so I figured they needed some watering .
I switched my lights on May 1st to 8 hours of darkness , May 2nd I did 10 hours , and May 3rd I went to 12/12 so they are now officially in veg and both plants are showing female . I had no pistils on the random bag seed , and it had what looked like male parts so I scrapped it .
I didn't use much nutes in the veg stage because I used only FFOF which I heard has plenty of nutes .
This will be the second watering in the flowering stage so I decided to add some Nute to see what happens.
I used cal/mag as I always do as well as Dyna gro bloom in the watering both at recommended dosage .
I also tied the tallest stems down yesterday with some wire ties , trying to keep them as short as possible , I already see them stretching day by day !
Below are the pics I took today about 30minsafter watering so they are a bit droopy . I'll take more pics tmrw cause my lights go out soon .
Left is strawberry blue , right is lemon kush .
image24793.jpg
image24794.jpg
image24795.jpg
image24796.jpg
image24797.jpg
image24792.jpg

Can't wait to see that mars light in action man!! Thaw SCROG and lollipop is always a good idea for LEDs. Hope Flower goes as good as veg :volcano-smiley:

your plants are looking great I am just now staring flower on mothers day Sunday 5/10/2015 I did five full weeks of veg myself so are plants are about the same age except I started with clones

:high-five::thumb::goodjob:

Yes I been following your grow , your making great progress and looking great , you got them growing in quick .
I've never really looked into the clone type grows , seems a lot harder but you make it look easy ! :thumb:

Good luck with the flowering ! When I started flower I increased the darkness hours from 6 to 8 to 10 to 12 hours day by day , by time I hit 12/12 the plants already showed sex. I knew they were fems but it was exciting lol

Can't wait to see that mars light in action man!! Thaw SCROG and lollipop is always a good idea for LEDs. Hope Flower goes as good as veg :volcano-smiley:

Thanks !! And yes I can't wait to see what this Marshydro can do in flowering. Veg was a success lol .
I'm trying to do this scrog this as best as possible but it's looking good so far !
Try to get you a trellis net , it works !

Thanks !! And yes I can't wait to see what this Marshydro can do in flowering. Veg was a success lol .
I'm trying to do this scrog this as best as possible but it's looking good so far !
Try to get you a trellis net , it works !

I actually just bought some PVC pipe and hemp twine and made my own, ill be posting pics in my next update. I also lollipopped the lady's so the tops get the most light and the plant doesn't waste energy on leaves and buds that cant provide energy to it or with just be loose buds that aren't worth it. I would recommend a good lollipopping if you dont mind tearing your baby up a little :Namaste:

plants will start to yellow at the end of flower or if they just dont get the Nutes or light they need. i think you are good with light so you may want to up your Nitrogen nute

Back
Top Bottom