Strawberry Blue - Lemon Kush - Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3 - Small Tent

Little more tying down today . Trying to get the bottom bud sites as high as possible . The lemon kush has grown is wonderfully !
Strawberry blue on the left , lemon kush on the right .
image25292.jpg
image25293.jpg

and i dont see why you cant do some LST in flower as long as its not too far in. how long have you been flowering now?

nice man those buds should swell up and produce some quality medicine :thumb:

You can get a digital PH meter or use a pool ph test kit or a kit from your garden or hydro shop. My digital was about $25-30 I think. It just has a probe that you put in the soil or water. If you are using strips, test you water first and make sure it is ph'ed properly. Then test the run off at the bottom. If your ph is off it can affect how the plant uses nutrients. Here is a chart to show when nutes get locked out.

rs_rs_ph_nutrient_availability.gif

Bluelab makes a real nice soil/solution ph meter....you're looking at 125 $ tho. I've been saying this to a lot of people but I'd switch soils...just take a peek around and look at what type of soil people are using that experiencing ph issues..a vast majority are using fox farms...I have personally been crushed with soil ph issues with fox farm since I foolishly thought it would be properly buffered out of the bag and switched to roots organics and my girls are so dam happy....again some people have great turn out with ff, that is just my humble opinion to aid you in getting the most you can from your grows! :Namaste:
-b

I recommend checking out doc buds high brix kit Q&A thread or his In the lab with Doc Bud thread. Very great information in there and he sells his kit at a great price. You will never have to worry about pH issues again!

Don't waste your money on a pH pen and all that crap. You can even use general organic nutrients and not have to worry about your pH. Get yourself a fish tank bubbler and air stones. Fill up a five gal bucket of water and put your air stones in there and let it bubble until you need it. If you're using salt fertilizers like fox farms then you definitely have to pH adjust your water/solution. If you're growing organically then pH is not an issue because your soil will buffer it for you. As long as your water source is PURE or non-chlorinated and low ppM.

I have been using general organics nutrients at the moment and have not pH adjusted once and have had no deficiencies. I bubble water and then have at it.

Definitely check out doc buds kit. You will grow perfect plants with little effort. If you need a pH reader for the moment go with the litmus paper stuff at the hydro store. That will get you through your current grow, then I would definitely switch to organic or highbrix kit growing. You'll love it!

Im actually using general organics go box and was worried about premixing my nutes so I have been doing it every time I water witch is a pain, how long have you been premixing Gen organics and what products do you use in your feedings? Hope you dont mind the questions on your journal man

I use what it recommends pretty much. I take my water and bubble it out or let it sit uncovered for at least 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine. Then I fill up a 1gal jug with the bubbled water, add my nutrients and water. I do NOT pH adjust. I've had no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom