Strawberry Blue - Lemon Kush - Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3 - Small Tent

Lol sorry guys I got some pics now , I'll take some more bud pics tonight I pinky promise lol
I got a lil issue if any one can help , got a few yellowish brownish spots on some leafs . Any idea ?
image26864.jpg
image26865.jpg
image26866.jpg
image26867.jpg

Here's some quick pics I snapped before leaving the house .
Sunday will make week 6 of flowering . I recently started getting a few spots on some leaves , got me a bit worried .
As of now I've been watering with water at about 6.2-6.4 ph .
I still add a tablespoon of cal-mag for each watering .
I add a tablespoon of Dyna gro bloom once a week .
All mixed per gallon .
I've lost almost all the bottom leafs as well .
image26868.jpg
image26869.jpg
image26870.jpg
image26871.jpg
image26872.jpg

I have been having the same issues with my girls under a Mars II 900. Basically from all I have read is LED's make the plants use more calcium and magnesium so whatever your feed schedule has you feeding your girls in cal mag just start doubling it. Check my journal out and you will see the same thing with mine. I thought it was mites before I read about doubling your cal mag under LEDs. I caught mine late so now I'm just trying to save my lowers leaves as the top ones are alil fried lol. Buds still look great though! Check me out and I'm subbed now.

Week 5 of veg . Hopefully have them done in the next 3 weeks . All looks good but I have lots of yellowing fan leafs . I've lost a lot of leafs and at this rate I'll have none left in 3 weeks lol
Some leafs have spots , some brown tips , some just yellowing .
I've been researching and I'm not sure what to do .
Here's some pics, bud pics lol .
image26972.jpg
image26973.jpg
image26974.jpg
image26975.jpg
image26976.jpg

can we get a pic of a damaged leaf? is it just turning yellow and that's it? sounds like soil pH issues. I'd flush plants to correct pH but looks like you're pretty well into flowering. cal-mag might help but that's not going to solve yellowing leaves.

i would listen to boogyman he knows his stuff and i would say if PH is good you should up your cal mag and maybe also your base bloom nutes, potassium deficiency can sometimes cause spotting as well.

i try to start with checking PH and a flush depending on how long i have been feeding (if i have been feeding regularly for at least a month then i will flush if not i doubt if would be salt build up)

just some more info to think about in case the PH turns out ok and cal mag doesnt seem to do the trick. i made the same mistake in my grow and underestimated how much my ladys needed to eat once they hit flower. but your plants are looking good man i hope the leaves stop turning :Namaste:

I only that mine in veg for 5 weeks from clones I picked up at the mmj clinic but live and learn I still have a few more weeks in this grow but you are doing a nice job man you starting to get any orange hairs yet my green crack has quite a few so far

I vegged for 6 weeks . My plants aren't taller then 15-18inches . I've tied them cause I had so much room , I didn't let them get tall lol

LST for the win :thumb: with leds its not the best idea to have tall plants, better to have an even canopy

I only that mine in veg for 5 weeks from clones I picked up at the mmj clinic but live and learn I still have a few more weeks in this grow but you are doing a nice job man you starting to get any orange hairs yet my green crack has quite a few so far

its all a learning process man, youll get the hang of it and i like the buds on your plant!!

Back
Top Bottom