Strawberry Blue - Lemon Kush - Mars Hydro Reflector 96x3 - Small Tent

tmp_28237-IMG_20150619_164522-27939404.jpg
tmp_28237-IMG_20150619_164435-2121472532.jpg

I am also growing a Strawberry Blue(it is the one in the back left). Mine has been in bloom for 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see the yield comparison. I am growing in cocoa and bloom is under a 600w HPS. Veg was under a T5.
This is my 2nd grow and I am hooked on cocoa. I use Advanced nutes at the connoisseur level. I never have had to adjust the nutes except for cal mag. I water every other day at half the recommended level. And with cocoa it is impossible to over water. My last grow in cocoa yielded 350 grams from 2 plants.

tmp_28237-IMG_20150619_164522-27939404.jpg
tmp_28237-IMG_20150619_164435-2121472532.jpg

I am also growing a Strawberry Blue(it is the one in the back left). Mine has been in bloom for 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see the yield comparison. I am growing in cocoa and bloom is under a 600w HPS. Veg was under a T5.
This is my 2nd grow and I am hooked on cocoa. I use Advanced nutes at the connoisseur level. I never have had to adjust the nutes except for cal mag. I water every other day at half the recommended level. And with cocoa it is impossible to over water. My last grow in cocoa yielded 350 grams from 2 plants.

looking awesome man, im growing in coco for the first time and im in love with it as well. Impossible to over-water and i feel so much more in control than with my previous FFoF adventures. im hoping i get something close to your 350 grams thought thats impressive!!

Thank you everyone !!! I really appreciate you guys taking time to check out my grow .
This was my first grow ever and I can honestly say I got some nice size nugs lol
I haven't really done anything special , really just been letting them grow and being patients .
I've been using Dyna grow foliage pro for veg and Dyna gro bloom for flower at recommended dosage .
Also add cal/mag every watering .
I can't say I've had any major problems which is a good thing . I'm about a week and a half away from when I would like to harvest which would be week 9 .
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated .
Until then does anyone have a good harvest thread I can check out ..
Need some info on flushing harvesting curing and drying

Thanks in advance

'm hoping to harvest within the best couple of weeks , I'm seeing some milky trichs but still mostly clear .
I'm just confused on whether I should flush the plants or not ?
I haven't given my plants any nutes for the past week , I've just been watering with ph'd water mixed with cal/mag .
I've been using Dyna gro bloom for my plays and growing in FFOF .
Should I stop mixing cal/mag and just use ph'd water ?
Should I flush the plant and when should I flush ?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated

most people say give them a two week flush if I were you I would flush them I will be giving mine a 10 day flush or in my case three watering's and I don't see the reason to give plants ph'd water during the flush since you don't want the plants to take up anymore nutes from the soil anyway since that is the reason you are flushing for is to stop the plant from taking up nutes and use what the plant has built up so plain water should work fine

I am going to give my plants plain water for the next three watering's I would not call it flush since I am not going to give them more water then I usually do I will just give them water until I get a little runoff like I always do just no nutes after there last watering on July 2nd it will be two more days of flower then 24 hours of darkness then they get the chop on July 5th it will be day 55-56 of flower for my plants

sorry about the rant I hope it helps out in any way :ganjamon:

'm hoping to harvest within the best couple of weeks , I'm seeing some milky trichs but still mostly clear .
I'm just confused on whether I should flush the plants or not ?
I haven't given my plants any nutes for the past week , I've just been watering with ph'd water mixed with cal/mag .
I've been using Dyna gro bloom for my plays and growing in FFOF .
Should I stop mixing cal/mag and just use ph'd water ?
Should I flush the plant and when should I flush ?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated

i would agree and say if you dont have a flushing solution and are growing in soil give it a good 2 weeks of just water. but if you have some flushing agent or are growing in a hydro/soilless medium 1 week should be good. hope this helps :Namaste:

Hey guys took some pics today ! Sorry but my phone screen is shattered so I don't know how great the pics are lol sorry
Strawberry blue
image27762.jpg
image27763.jpg
image27764.jpg

Lemon kush
image27765.jpg
image27766.jpg
image27767.jpg

I got a harvest question ... I just flushed my plants on Saturday and man was that a pain . I had about 20 wire ties I had to take out cause my plants were all tied down . When I put it back in I used some ties to support the heavier branches .
So I used about 2 gallons of water for each 2 gallon pot . I didn't want to pour more in as the run off was clear and I really haven't given the plants much nutes . In veg I barely have nutes until the last 2 weeks . In flower I used nutes once a week and this is week 8 I haven't used for about a week and a half .
Starting to see some fan leafs turn yellow .
My question is about the trichs . Both plants seem to be in the same stage of maturity . I got a 100x magnifier and been examining the trichs for the past week .
Most of the trichs on both plants are cloudy milking color . Small amount of the trichs are either clear or Amber . There are probably more Amber trichs then clear .
So how am I looking for harvest ? Should I wait till the weekend maybe ?

Its all up to you man, most people will say that you want at least 25-50% amber trichs but as long as you dont see many clear you should be good. The more amber trichs the more heavy indica style high you will get, the more milky\cloudy the more head sativa high you will get and remember the curing process some of those trichs with still be maturing

Its all up to you man, most people will say that you want at least 25-50% amber trichs but as long as you dont see many clear you should be good. The more amber trichs the more heavy indica style high you will get, the more milky\cloudy the more head sativa high you will get and remember the curing process some of those trichs with still be maturing

Thanks for the response !! I'm so anxious to cut them down but I don't want any mistakes, I eish I can get good pics of the trichs on my phone .

Back
Top Bottom