Stumped again

Cheschire

Hey guys, once again I'm stumped between deficiency or toxicity...I'm in fourth week of flower with 3 Super Skunk in Fox Farm Ocean forest medium, using Earth Juice Rainbow Pro organic mix bloom, R/O water with 5ml cal-mag every watering which is every 4 days, Ph 6.3. Altering Silica blast once every third watering and Rocks rootnator tonic once every 2 weeks. They were doing better since my last post when I was not giving enough cal-mag and was suggested to try Ph of 6.3 instead of 6.5. They are not bad...but have new brown spots on new sugar leaves on the buds, and yellow spots and brown splotches on fan leaves. Ran into this same problem last harvest and don't know what I'm doing wrong.

IMG_20220312_211804.jpg

IMG_20220312_211740.jpg

IMG_20220312_211724.jpg

IMG_20220312_211015.jpg

IMG_20220312_211002.jpg

IMG_20220312_210946.jpg

IMG_20220312_210908.jpg

IMG_20220312_210839.jpg

Overall the plants look pretty good , but are starting to show some signs of stress. My personnel opinion only, I would not mess around, I would just flush them with 3x the pot volume of tap water, re-set the soil, and start a fresh nute/cal-mag regimen. I do notice your nutes have almost no N, your nutes combined are 4-24-24, might try giving a little more N. Also, if you’re using R/O water you need to really keep up on the cal-mag.

Our plants are heavy users of calcium, and just adding it as a supplement is not cutting it. IMHO you need a more fully rounded nutrient system because it doesn't look like calcium is your only deficiency.
Yes indeed. Turns out I gots me some nute burn

Overall the plants look pretty good , but are starting to show some signs of stress. My personnel opinion only, I would not mess around, I would just flush them with 3x the pot volume of tap water, re-set the soil, and start a fresh nute/cal-mag regimen. I do notice your nutes have almost no N, your nutes combined are 4-24-24, might try giving a little more N. Also, if you’re using R/O water you need to really keep up on the cal-mag.
Definitely got nute burn among cal-mag deficiency. Flushing now

Definitely got nute burn among cal-mag deficiency. Flushing now

what you are reading as a burn is actually an ask. just reset your nutes after the flush and ride it out. you're super close. it'll look a lot worse before you finish but it will get there.

Back
Top Bottom