Stunted and yellowing seedlings

Thawk

Hey guys, I was hoping i oils be able to find a solid answer and not have to start a thread for this but no one has responded to my grow and I haven't found anything on the site to really help me out so hopefully someone here can help me out. I have 5 or 6 sprouts that are nearing the 2 week mark which I have three other plants that when they were at two weeks they were at least 6" with a few nodes. All of these are no bigger than a couple inches, and some only hbave two sets of leaves, while some have 4 sets but all are very small and underdeveloped, there are plenty of pictures of them on my grow journal in my signature, I'm on my iPad so I cant post any more here right now. But I have no idea what it is and if you guys could lend me a hand that would be hugely helpful. Thanks guys.

I'm having the same problem, deacnbleu helped out with some advice. I took a look at your post and it seemed you received the same advice as me (not to do to much during seedling phase, i.e don't over water. I flushed with a 3% H2O2 solution and I got some new growth so I will wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom