Stunted growth-healthy but small(ish)

athome247

Healthy girl about 4 weeks in, not cropping or filming this time just to see what happens. Bending and tying only. Diet of 1/2 foxfarm feeding schedule with blackstrap molasses just once. Water/feed 2x per week. Just doesn’t get any taller or bushier- been that way with all my grows.lighting seems good…….any
1713563841245.png

Thoughts?

pic is a little .. out of context. would be good to know more details like size of pot, media, light etc.
also the wk number you are feeding in the ff schedule, and amounts/gallon or litre etc

It does not look all that bad.

Maybe it is me but at first I thought it was an auto-flower plant which sometimes do strange things like stopping their growth for no noticeable reason. Let us know if it is an auto or photo-period and whether from seed or a clone.

about 4 weeks in,
As in it is 4 weeks and some days old? Or 3 weeks plus a couple of days which is what some people mean when they say 4 weeks in? It could mean a difference of about 25% of the time the plant has been growing.

pic is a little .. out of context.
I am with bluter on this. It is hard to tell much about the plant without being able to relate to its size. If we could see something from the background it would be a good start.

Yes, what is the plant growing in? I noticed that you have used Fox Farms Happy Frog in another grow.

Diet of 1/2 foxfarm feeding schedule with blackstrap molasses just once. Water/feed 2x per week.
This is the tricky one and I think it is connected to the small size and/or slow growth. Feeding at 1/2 dose even if it is twice a week is still 1/2 dose since Fox Farm recommends up to two feedings a week at full dose.

Which of the Fox Farm fertilizers are you using? All three of the basic trio or just one or two of them? Or is the fertilizer one of the other bottles made by the company? And, is the schedule the one on the back of the bottle or the one from their website?

Just doesn’t get any taller or bushier- been that way with all my grows.lighting seems good…….
Your light might be a bit on the weak side but would need to know a bit more so the growers into lighting can figure that out.

Back
Top Bottom