Stunted growth

cbgb

hey 420,

need a little advice ..... have about twenty grows under my belt and never had this happen..... any thoughts .....??

strain : schrom x nlh
cfl grow
seeds - started on sponge method may 1 st . started to crack open on may 2nd, placed in soil on the 5th.
threw seed caps on the 7 th. as you can see in the pictures one has stunted in its growth. both seeds were on the same time frame. in the pictures you will see plant A is doing well however plant B has all the leaves that plant A has but are microscopic and piled on top of each other. this looks like a problem. i have seen many crazy things happen and the plant bounces back this time i am unsure.
schrom2.jpg
plant A
schrom1.jpg
plant B
schrom3.jpg
A and B together
what do my 420 friends think ? trash plant B now and start a new or wait ? the two large leaves on plant B are also starting to yellow
thanks for any input !!!!! :Namaste:

My personal opinion which you won't like or prob agree with. The way you germinated it. Exposing tap root to the light harms it on a genetic level.
I'll never understand why people don't just put the seed in the soil like nature intended.
You hear it said all the time. Imitate nature.

My personal opinion which you won't like or prob agree with. The way you germinated it. Exposing tap root to the light harms it on a genetic level.
I'll never understand why people don't just put the seed in the soil like nature intended.
You hear it said all the time. Imitate nature.

If you are going to pop seeds using this method make sure it's done in a dark area. Wonder if he did it that way?

@ jony , it was done in the dark . @Germ, i have always done the sponge method and have had great results. also i respect your way and imitate nature. was just going with what i knew worked. thank you both. toss it ?

@ jony , it was done in the dark . @germ, i have always done the sponge method and have had great results. also i respect your way and imitate nature. was just going with what i knew worked. thank you both. toss it ?

You got 1 that looks good. Just toss the other one and then take some clones from plant b in future

Some plants just don't want to grow. I have had a few over the years. I have tried over and over to get these plants healthy. Nothing usually works. I always hated the thought of getting rid of them so I tried everything I could think of. In the long run I just wasted time and space on them. Now that most seeds come with a price tag it is even harder. Now I just pull them and take advantage of the space the space with healthy plants. Here is a pic of a Tangie that just wouldn't grow next to it is what all the others look like in the same room same soil.
new_pics_021.JPG

Some plants just don't want to grow. I have had a few over the years. I have tried over and over to get these plants healthy. Nothing usually works. I always hated the thought of getting rid of them so I tried everything I could think of. In the long run I just wasted time and space on them. Now that most seeds come with a price tag it is even harder. Now I just pull them and take advantage of the space the space with healthy plants. Here is a pic of a Tangie that just wouldn't grow next to it is what all the others look like in the same room same soil.
new_pics_021.JPG

Wonder if it's just a bad pheno?

Probable not a bad phenol. I have had similar things happen with other strains. Not sure what causes it. Probable different things each time. Some seeds just won't grow.

@ jony , you were right on with this call !!! i believe i have done it again : i posted this in the fqa but wanted to run it by you since you were right last time ... how do i recover / ? ?? """""cfl grow 150w per bulb
strain : la kush x purple punch fem
ok, i germinated three seeds but got ahead of myself and placed another 150 watt cfl that would be a total of (2) bulbs over each seedling too soon !! they are just not growing ... how do i make a comeback from "hot pot / hot soil" this is what i did to try and correct this .. turned off 1 bulb per seedling , centered the seedling under the one bulb and turned the fan on high ..i do not have a soil temp.... the ambient temp of the small grow area is about 75 degrees f . if you have some other ideas i would appreciate it . thanks

@ jony , you were right on with this call !!! i believe i have done it again : i posted this in the fqa but wanted to run it by you since you were right last time ... how do i recover / ? ?? """""cfl grow 150w per bulb
strain : la kush x purple punch fem
ok, i germinated three seeds but got ahead of myself and placed another 150 watt cfl that would be a total of (2) bulbs over each seedling too soon !! they are just not growing ... how do i make a comeback from "hot pot / hot soil" this is what i did to try and correct this .. turned off 1 bulb per seedling , centered the seedling under the one bulb and turned the fan on high ..i do not have a soil temp.... the ambient temp of the small grow area is about 75 degrees f . if you have some other ideas i would appreciate it . thanks

Try adding a little bit of whole milk to it. Just a little and see if it works

Back
Top Bottom