Stunted growth

ampeeX

6F45A3ED-4422-4447-BF56-AEA89A09CE26.jpeg

Soo i started this Autoflower from barneysfarm - pineapple express.
25 april did the seed sprout out of the soil.
Now it seems like it is not growing at all anymore. Ive only watered once since the start and second time today.
No nutrients added yet. Its under a led light 300w
Air conditioning is on 24/7 on 26-27 celcuis.
i live in vietnam so humidity is no problem.
could anyone help me understand what is going on here?
this is the second time this happened. Last time i decided to just start over fast but now i dont want to waste anymore seeds before the problem is solved.
anykind of help would be Great!
Stay safe and happy growing!

Seedlings at that size dont necessarily need a fan yet. 78*f isnt bad either. What kind of soil did you use? What day did the plant start showing the new set of growth

Few years ago I had same issue, no air moving around my seedling and no growth, then as soon I added a bit of circulating air the seedling came back to life... just a gentle breeze.

It doesn't look great. I had a seed that sprouted and grew totally stunted, I pulling it after it grew about 8 nodes, it was I think only 4.5 inches high with little stunted mini leaves. I had other plants all grow great in the 'same' soil at the same time. But I saw a reply to another similar post to yours where someone suggested that the soil was too clumpy for the seedling to take off. I thought perhaps that's what I did, inadvertently planted the sprouting seed in a hard clumpy bit of soil that should have been friable and well draining. Just a thought.

It doesn't look great. I had a seed that sprouted and grew totally stunted, I pulling it after it grew about 8 nodes, it was I think only 4.5 inches high with little stunted mini leaves. I had other plants all grow great in the 'same' soil at the same time. But I saw a reply to another similar post to yours where someone suggested that the soil was too clumpy for the seedling to take off. I thought perhaps that's what I did, inadvertently planted the sprouting seed in a hard clumpy bit of soil that should have been friable and well draining. Just a thought.
I believe that I know that thread. If so, that soil looked very wet and looked like it contained a lot of clay. And, the grower did admit that when he did his most recent transplanting the root system was not looking all that great. I have the feeling that this seedling is also suffering from a slow growing root system.

The soil in the photos at the start of this thread does look a lot looser; more like it is a mix of natural soil and peat moss or coco coir. I do see wet soil around that little seedling but it could be because the grower had watered it just before taking the photo. That and there is what looks like a water line about 1 inch above the soil.

At 3 and a 1/2 weeks the seedling should be taller. It certainly does look like it is growing slow than we would be expecting.

Did we get soil type yet...?
Might be too hot for a seedling.

Back
Top Bottom