Super Lemon Haze x 3

That is all you should need because FoxFarm has buffered the soil perfectly already. So any issues are you not meeting one of the parameters. Air then light then water then nutrients when needed. If not enough wind or air your plants will stay to wet. if the right amount you should avoid soil issues as you will dry water till run off then feed. Meet all parameters to get it right.
Air light and water is meet obviously something isn’t meet thou clear eyes lol

Most important thing is air flow cannabis needs wind it is a wind pollinator it can take almost hurricane strength winds I have proven it. My plants stayed upright and healthy after full force winds knocked down my fence. If you get air flow up plants will dry and you avoid most issues like to wet and mold and mildew.

Most important thing is air flow cannabis needs wind it is a wind pollinator it can take almost hurricane strength winds I have proven it. My plants stayed upright and healthy after full force winds knocked down my fence. If you get air flow up plants will dry and you avoid most issues like to wet and mold and mildew.
I have my fan running pretty good. I will definitely turn it up. I just went through your pics and grows. And I have to say. Pretty got damn impressive man !!!

Cal mag - 1 teaspoon per gallon
Nectar - 1-2 teaspoons per gallon I used 1.5 teaspoons
Okay I'm back with some numbers. Let me preface this by saying I work with different ratios than most of the nute brands out there, running as close as I can to 5-1-5 in veg and 5-1-6 in flower

So this is my (and only my) analysis of what's happening:

Based on the week 4 feed chart you posted (clearer image here) plus the 1tsp of calimagic and the 1.5tsp of Nectar, this looks like what you're feeding (in ml/gal):

1711052618222.png

Which means this is what the plant is getting:

1711052563141.png

That looks like a lot more Ca than needed to me. As seen in Mulder's chart (source), calcium locks out magnesium, which could be why the plant is looking Mg deficient.

If it were my plant, I would drop the Nectar completely, add epsom salts (in grams), and change those feed numbers to the following (in ml/gal):

1711053246956.png

which puts you at these numbers:

1711053271572.png

You can see that Ca has dropped from 155ppm to 99, which is much more inline with how I recommend running.

A quick tap-water flush (2x the pot size should do it) followed almost immediately (after the dripping stops) by feeding with the new numbers would be the way I would go.

DISCLAIMER: If you were to post your question in the FAQ thread I linked to earlier, you will get a wide range of suggestions that will differ from mine. One or more of those might work as well, so this is not a my-way-or-the-highway recommendation. There is more than one right way to grow cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom