Super Lemon Haze x 3

What are your current nutrients?
Everything here in pick. But not using the liquid kool bloom yet.

IMG_4552.jpeg

The cal mag and the nectar I use the directions on the bottle. But everything else is on there. I literally had a prob with this plant since the fourth week. I don’t know if it’s just a stubborn plant or if I fucked up somewhere. But it gets on track. And then two weeks later I have another issue

Without plugging those into my nute calculator it's hard to figure out where it's going sideways. If you can sit tight until tomorrow I can take a look what the issue might be.
That would be awesome ! I would appreciate it. Yea no hurry it’s not going to die tonight lol. And she is a strong stubborn girl. Thank you for your time. Have a good night !!

Fox farm ocean forest. What’s your suggestion. Full flush and start over with new nutes?
That is all you should need because FoxFarm has buffered the soil perfectly already. So any issues are you not meeting one of the parameters. Air then light then water then nutrients when needed. If not enough wind or air your plants will stay to wet. if the right amount you should avoid soil issues as you will dry water till run off then feed. Meet all parameters to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom