Super Lemon Haze x 3

I'm feeling stretch is basically over.
It's about 3wks since I started it and they appear to be slowing down at about 36inches tall from the top of the perlite.

Another indicator I believe is the development of nice crowns.

I perhaps pushed the Veg cycle just a little longer than normal however I had a change up in potting a couple of times during that period and wanted the roots to establish and stabilize.

Ever think about supercropping those since you have the space? You could drop the lights and get better penetration down to the lowers.
I've been waiting until stretch looked complete to make any adjustments. Super Cropping while they were still stretching seemed ill advised from what I have read.

Time for a two week update on the grow.
I was correct about the stretch ending a couple of weeks ago as they haven't gotten any taller.

It does look like I have some sort of nutrient issue going on so that will have to be addressed.
I'm feeling that I don't have enough K so I'm going to bump the mix up a little with more of the Mega Crop. Maybe increase the CaliMagic a bit more also. It's not happening on all three. Only the tallest two. They are closer to the lights but the leaves at the top are showing the issue. Might have to consult with my grow mentor on this.

To recap our convo - I’m finding that flower weeks 5-7 are often challenging - the plants require a lot of nutrients during stretch, and if one doesn’t increase the dose at the beginning of week 4 - particularly to boost K - a deficiency stumble can occur, and they start pulling hard from the leaves.

The leaf damage being more prevalent at the top of the tallest plants points to the possibility of some light stress exacerbating the issue. Backing the lights off a few inches may help.

Need help. What’s going on here. And does the plant look pale ?
IMG_4547.jpeg

IMG_4554.jpeg

Need help. What’s going on here. And does the plant look pale ?
IMG_4547.jpeg

IMG_4554.jpeg
Looks like a magnesium deficiency with the yellow between the veins and the brown spots, but this ancient grow journal really isn't the best place to get your questions answered.

I'd recommend starting a thread here:

and welcome to the site!

Back
Top Bottom