Super Silver Haze - Soil - 2 x Mars 2 400 Watt - Converted Closet

This weekend I will do the final transplant to a 15gal pot and put up the screen. They are taking about a quart of water every 4-5 days allowing the soil to get dry before watering. Temps have been maintained as well as RH. Little bit of burn on the top due to the light needing to be raised as far as I can tell. Still running 24/0 at 6 weeks, When would be good switch or should I continue with 24/0?

Little picture update
14548028219572065094003.jpg

14548028532841326374279.jpg

1454802876895-1670683173.jpg

14548028876852043133138.jpg

I am unsure of which nutes I will proceed with, I am only using the bio root every second water right now. The local shop has a large selection. Maybe I will note a few of the brands and have to do some more reading

Girls look healthy, maybe a little small for 6 weeks. Does that include germination time or from sprout?

I'd say if you plan on training, it's time to start. Wish I could offer some opinion no nutes for you, but I'm clueless there.

6 weeks from germ, aprox 5 weeks from sprout. The cat attack did phase them for a couple days. Training begins tomorrow! Transplant went smooth and a had a good root system from the looks.

I am skeptical with the local shop, I don't necessarily trust theor opinion as they some of their own house brand and seem to push it before others.

6 weeks from germ, aprox 5 weeks from sprout. The cat attack did phase them for a couple days. Training begins tomorrow! Transplant went smooth and a had a good root system from the looks.

I am skeptical with the local shop, I don't necessarily trust theor opinion as they some of their own house brand and seem to push it before others.

ah right, forgot about the cat attack, they look fantastic at 5 weeks despite.

+reps bub, they're looking good. Forgot I had even subbed to this thread. Either way keep up the good work.

Nice one JJ, im growing SLH as well so will be good to see how yours turn out & I gotta say pretty darn good so far. Did you decide on what nutes yet?

:thumb:

Nice one JJ, im growing SLH as well so will be good to see how yours turn out & I gotta say pretty darn good so far. Did you decide on what nutes yet?

:thumb:
How far into flower is your SLH?, I'm starting week 3 of 12/12 today.

Cheers

Hey miller I only just started, about 11days now from sprout. Ill have to pop over your journal & check your SLH. I actually misread JJ's title, I thought it was SLH as well but its a silver haze, pretty similar regardless lol!

:grinjoint:

Thanks SolMJ! I have not made it back to the local shop. I need to get something sorted for the nutes soon.

So far they smell great and look healthy, I am quite happy with the results from light feedings of Bio Root but I will need something else soon.

Cool...im sure you'll find something. I use the GHE floraseries which I can highly recommend but there's other good brands also. Its great when you get that scent from those flowers.

:Namaste:

I'm a Fox Farm guy, there one of the only company's that started in soil not hydro. Good product great price, super results. But I'm biased. Bushdoctor has helped the line stay current with below the soil goodies that help roots and such.

Cheers

Thanks guys, fox farms is not available locally so I'm torn with some other options s and the stuff I once used is not around anymore or they changed their labeling and I'm just looking right past it......

I'll post up my top choices from the local shop tonight, I should be done work early enough to make the trip to the shop.

Appreciate the input

I'm a Fox Farm guy, there one of the only company's that started in soil not hydro. Good product great price, super results. But I'm biased. Bushdoctor has helped the line stay current with below the soil goodies that help roots and such.

Cheers

I think your right, I only started using the floraseries because it was a gift but im glad I did because it works very nicely. I was going to go with fox farms since as you say it sounded better suited for soil grows. I've still got loads of floraseries though so fox farms will have to wait a little if I decide to try it out in future.

Tonight I did a little trimming and tied down some of the stems to attempt to fill the canopy.

One leaf appears burnt still, not sure if I should trim it or keep watching. Still on 24hr cycle, Sunday I will drop to 18/6.

floraseries is available locally, I recognize the packaging.

Well now its tea time, going to try some of the leafs in pot.

Back
Top Bottom