Super soil

shaunr97

Hello I am wanting to make life a little easier and move away from bottle ferts and try supersoil but it all seems so complicated. My question Is can I not take a basic soil like magic plus, Plagron or Canna, ect… and add admendents like, mycorrhizal, blood meal, Rock phosphate, Bone meal, Epsom salts, WORM castings, ect...

If I can just use a store bought soil what should I add?

Hello I am wanting to make life a little easier and move away from bottle ferts and try supersoil but it all seems so complicated. My question Is can I not take a basic soil like magic plus, Plagron or Canna, ect… and add admendents like, mycorrhizal, blood meal, Rock phosphate, Bone meal, Epsom salts, WORM castings, ect...

If I can just use a store bought soil what should I add?

you can definitely mix your own soils. take it a better step and go LOS for the same amount of work.
check out @Nunyabiz 's stuff. fantastic LOS grower.

if you just wanna try a simplified nute approach look at mega crop. one nute start to finish. it's dry, and you mix it yourself. thread linky at the bottom of the sig.

Super soil is LOS. I use sub cools mix and have never ph’d water or added nutrients.

I guess I’m confused as it seems like you’re adding all the ingredients I add for the most part.

I think you will like the LOS water only style. I am going to try Megacrop this run and see how it goes.

nun ya is definitely a great one to follow if you decide to make the jump.

positive vibes.

Super soil is LOS. I use sub cools mix and have never ph’d water or added nutrients.

I guess I’m confused as it seems like you’re adding all the ingredients I add for the most part.

I think you will like the LOS water only style. I am going to try Megacrop this run and see how it goes.

positive vibes.
Excuse my ignorance what does LOS stand for. I have my own recipe which has some of the same ingredients as yours, but I never cooked it does this mean it has to be inoculated with something

By cooking I mean composting. Mix it all together. Get it wet , mix it at least weekly. Do that for 6 weeks minimum and your soil has all the microscopic life needed to keep plants fed through the grow.

most of us feed the soil compost tea to keep everything happy.

good luck

positive vibes.
I have seen sub cools mix. What ratios would be good for 7 gal. containers? I do not have the space or area to compost this. Taking in consideration that i am not doing a traditional compost and this is a six week cook. I am composting in 40 gal. container for my veggies and it takes a long time to compost completely. Maybe I should just break down the mix in half. Any thoughts

Back
Top Bottom