Supermarket rosin bag replacement?

Bilbobudkin420

Helloooo there people. Im going to be smashing out some rosin with a pair of hair straighteners but as Im using trim I need a rosin bag but cant be fucked to order it and wait another week.
Is there any kind of replacements I could easily get from a supermarket say. I was thinking coffee filters but maybe they'd soak up the rosin?

I have heard of people making their own bags out of what looked like silk screen almost. Not sure where you would get it from. I am not much help though as I have never used bags to press. I know when I see them for sale they always have micron sizes in the description. I feel like someone used coffee filters but I forget how it went. I would read back through the rosin press info thread and see what others have done just to see if you missed something or forgot it while reading it all.

Keith if you don't have rosin bags to press you can put the hash in a piece of folded coffee filter inside the folded parchment paper. Without a filter you will be unsuccessful. Just press slow as speed said. Especially with a coffee filter as they can bust and the kief will mix with the rosin making a mess. Then after you are done you can press again. Then press the coffee filter by itself if you want every last bit.
This is one thing I saw on the thread, I also briefly saw that someone was going to stitch bags out of metal screen to use as bags. the coffee filters may be your easiest, least expensive option.

Unpressed Trim in a hair straightener probably won't be yielding much. I would just fold it up into a parchment paper pouch. Leave room inside the pouch on the ends for rosin to squish out.

Unpressed Trim in a hair straightener probably won't be yielding much. I would just fold it up into a parchment paper pouch. Leave room inside the pouch on the ends for rosin to squish out.
Thats ok. Im not looking for big yields yet just wanna see how it comes off with dry ground trim. Theres a fair amount of bud in there aswell though.

Helloooo there people. Im going to be smashing out some rosin with a pair of hair straighteners but as Im using trim I need a rosin bag but cant be fucked to order it and wait another week.
Is there any kind of replacements I could easily get from a supermarket say. I was thinking coffee filters but maybe they'd soak up the rosin?
I use tea bags

Back
Top Bottom