I actually really don't like capsules... I do use cannabis oil that I bought for 20 euro's with 2.1% CBD so that's not a whole lot but it works. I prefer using normal RSO in my coffee! Like now I... actually put 12 drops in there? But well just to look how it works on my body on bigger amounts. But thank you Sue! I'm glad I still have you guys to ease the surgeries!

Someday we'll all have the freedom to shop for cannabis products in a store. :dreamy:

I have to make note of this once again. I'm taking capsules made with the fresh harvest oil of the CBD Critical Cure, a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio. Typically I take my morning capsule and follow it with a brownie that has the equivalent of a half gram of Carnival, a high THC sativa, so the effects of the capsule are lost in the mix.

But today, for the second time, I took the capsule at 9 AM and haven't yet taken the brownie dose. But I noticed I'm high. I mean I can feel enough euphoria that I'm realizing I'm overdosing my system. This is powerful oil, I believe due to the fact that it's processed fresh and must retain a fair amount of the terpenes. You also get the chlorophyll when you do this, and chlorophyll is similar to hemoglobin in plant form. I'm wondering what effect the chlorophyll might be contributing?

Regardless of what it is, this oil is potent enough to be useful for me as a regular med, leaving Carnicpval for special occassions, like lunch. :laughtwo: I'm going to try using just them for today and see how my body feels about it.

I watch these cannabis health summits and come away every time questioning my consumption levels. Lol!

We all question your consumption levels, Sue! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still thinking that a "natural decarb" aka GrowGoddess' ND Sap, or allowing bud to age, retains more of the terpenes than any heating method. Just my 2¢.

Have you tried this yet Medmanmike? I have a few Oz of Bubba Kush thats been in my jar since the 12th Jan so nearly 4 months and i intend to make oil with it. GrowGoddess told me it normally take 4-6 months to decarb in jars.

I shall try this soon and let you all know how it worked out. If anyone is already making oil this way, any tips would be greatly recieved :)

This is my first post where I am not going to be asking questions for help. I have to say...it feels great to finally feel like I've got this down. Figuring out the dosing was like a weight being lifted off my shoulders. Now all that is left for me to do is to get my cco tested tomarrow to make sure I am using good enough oil.For anyone else just starting out that feels overwhelmed....relax,slow down,take a deep breath and read read read.There is an invaluable wealth of good info on this site. And some outstanding compassionate people here dedicating their time and knowledge to teach us newbies the ropes. I sincerely thank everyone involved and I wish everybody the very best of luck with what ever battle they are fighting !
Got my test results back on my oil... 9 thc - 36.91% cbd 2.79%. I am so bummed, Thats way too low right ? Turns out, I find out that the oil was made from hermaphrodited flower which i am sure was harvested early. I feel like i am wasting my time with this oil, and maybe even promoting growth with the weak oil. 60 % minimum correct ? Now I need advice.... I have access to chocolope, a sativa strain tested at 9 thc - 18.16 % cbd - 0.29%. It's all i can find, I know the cbd is low but is it worth making? I am so frustrated,I feel i have the capability of making this work but i can't find the right oil.Is there any link out there to bring oil producers and patients together ? I am in mid michigan, would travel any where in Mi and pay a fair price for the right oil. Any help ??? One last thing... If i decide to go with the chocolope sativa oil, is there a good source for cbd oil to add to my oil or take as a supplement ? I feel like i am back at square one !!!

I'd say you are well advanced from [1] :hug:

At that level you dont even know you could take cannabis as a medicine to Heal yourself.

You have a supply of cannabis compounds. 37% thc potential is very good. The cbd is low only if you are seeking a 1:1. Cannabis oil with cbd is available. A google on 'dispensaries in Michigan' should get you there. There is also Leafly. You can input where you live -zip code - and it will give you a list of nearby retail outlets, and typically their products and prices.

Getting a gram of pure cbd isolate crystal will let you mix ratios very easily. Even a cbd tincture in an edible oil could be used in your recipe. Just reduce the volume of edible oil in your mix my the same amount.

CBD from hemp is legal in the USA. There is no thc in it. Should be very easy to find and use to boost your cannabinoid count.

Got my test results back on my oil... 9 thc - 36.91% cbd 2.79%. I am so bummed, Thats way too low right ? Turns out, I find out that the oil was made from hermaphrodited flower which i am sure was harvested early. I feel like i am wasting my time with this oil, and maybe even promoting growth with the weak oil. 60 % minimum correct ? Now I need advice.... I have access to chocolope, a sativa strain tested at 9 thc - 18.16 % cbd - 0.29%. It's all i can find, I know the cbd is low but is it worth making? I am so frustrated,I feel i have the capability of making this work but i can't find the right oil.Is there any link out there to bring oil producers and patients together ? I am in mid michigan, would travel any where in Mi and pay a fair price for the right oil. Any help ??? One last thing... If i decide to go with the chocolope sativa oil, is there a good source for cbd oil to add to my oil or take as a supplement ? I feel like i am back at square one !!!

I'd say you are well advanced from [1] :hug:

At that level you dont even know you could take cannabis as a medicine to Heal yourself.

You have a supply of cannabis compounds. 37% thc potential is very good. The cbd is low only if you are seeking a 1:1. Cannabis oil with cbd is available. A google on 'dispensaries in Michigan' should get you there. There is also Leafly. You can input where you live -zip code - and it will give you a list of nearby retail outlets, and typically their products and prices.

Getting a gram of pure cbd isolate crystal will let you mix ratios very easily. Even a cbd tincture in an edible oil could be used in your recipe. Just reduce the volume of edible oil in your mix my the same amount.

CBD from hemp is legal in the USA. There is no thc in it. Should be very easy to find and use to boost your cannabinoid count.
I am confused, you say 36.9 is good thc level ? I thought 60 % was the target minimum ?

I am confused, you say 36.9 is good thc level ? I thought 60 % was the target minimum ?

What we shoot for in most cases is a 1:1 ratio, with variations off to either direction, depending on what we treat. For instance, with cancer we typically start at a 2:1 ratio of THC:CBD. It's THC that causes cell apoptosis, which is the main function we hope for when we use cannabinoid therapies to treat cancer. The CBD will be invaluable in halting cell growth and will reduce inflammation. It's worth remembering that all the people who cured themselves with RSO didn't even know about CBD when he started. It was THC that did the heavy work, with whatever CBD was in those high THC strains he recommended.

As OldBear pointed out, you can access CBD oil easily in the US. It can be ordered and shipped anywhere at this stage of the political game. Find some and add it in ratio to what you can produce with the plant matter you have and you're set to go.

You've come much farther down the path than you realize. :hug: :love:

Last night, on a whim, I tried a Carnival capsule - infused, not a BioBomb - vaginally, to see what level of euphoria one can expect. I dosed at around 8 PM in the evening.

I'm still high enough that I'm passing on the morning brownie. Yes, one gets incredible euphoria from a vaginal suppository. Worth remembering when we recommend them. It's also sloppy as hell.

What we shoot for in most cases is a 1:1 ratio, with variations off to either direction, depending on what we treat. For instance, with cancer we typically start at a 2:1 ratio of THC:CBD. It's THC that causes cell apoptosis, which is the main function we hope for when we use cannabinoid therapies to treat cancer. The CBD will be invaluable in halting cell growth and will reduce inflammation. It's worth remembering that all the people who cured themselves with RSO didn't even know about CBD when he started. It was THC that did the heavy work, with whatever CBD was in those high THC strains he recommended.

As OldBear pointed out, you can access CBD oil easily in the US. It can be ordered and shipped anywhere at this stage of the political game. Find some and add it in ratio to what you can produce with the plant matter you have and you're set to go.

You've come much farther down the path than you realize. :hug: :love:
Sue, what do you think about the 36.9 % thc in the oil I have ? is that too low ? Should i keep taking until i get stronger ? Does the chocolope I mentioned a couple threads above sound like a decent strain ?Sorry for all the questions...i'm back in frazzle mode ! Also, the cbd you can buy online is from hemp. I was led to believe we only wanted cbd from cannibis ?

Sue, what do you think about the 36.9 % thc in the oil I have ? is that too low ? Should i keep taking until i get stronger ? Does the chocolope I mentioned a couple threads above sound like a decent strain ?Sorry for all the questions...i'm back in frazzle mode ! Also, the cbd you can buy online is from hemp. I was led to believe we only wanted cbd from cannibis ?

Ideally that is what we want, but the hemp being produced in the US and Canada for CBD consumption is another matter. We encourage the cannabis plant extractions because they have an entourage effect from the synergistic action of the broad range of cannabinoids and terpenes, among other components. Hemp lacks this diversity, but you're getting that from your other oil. You can add terpenes in through food sources to make up for the loss created in making oil.

I looked up Chocolope and I'd say yes, a good strain. What caught my attention was the test results on Seedsman. The strain tested out with THC between 17 - 19%, but it also had almost 14% THCa in there too. THCa is turning out to be almost as valuable as CBD for inflammatory response. That's good news for you. It picks up part of the slack from the low rate of CBD found. If you use Chocolope you'll need some CBD to balance it out as well.

Sue, what do you think about the 36.9 % thc in the oil I have ? is that too low ? Should i keep taking until i get stronger ?

Sorry, I forgot to include answers to these pressing questions.

Use the oil. It's helping. Any cannabinoids you can get in will be helpful, and you're making BioBombs. That takes your treatment to another level of effectiveness.

Ideally that is what we want, but the hemp being produced in the US and Canada for CBD consumption is another matter. We encourage the cannabis plant extractions because they have an entourage effect from the synergistic action of the broad range of cannabinoids and terpenes, among other components. Hemp lacks this diversity, but you're getting that from your other oil. You can add terpenes in through food sources to make up for the loss created in making oil.

I looked up Chocolope and I'd say yes, a good strain. What caught my attention was the test results on Seedsman. The strain tested out with THC between 17 - 19%, but it also had almost 14% THCa in there too. THCa is turning out to be almost as valuable as CBD for inflammatory response. That's good news for you. It picks up part of the slack from the low rate of CBD found. If you use Chocolope you'll need some CBD to balance it out as well.
[/QUOTE Any links for online availability for cbd that would work ?

Any links for online availability for cbd that would work ?

Let me take a look around and get back to you. I know of a couple companies, but I haven't really looked. There is a company I want to caution you about, but I want to get the name right.

dmarek, you have access to dispensaries correct? If so they should have reliable CBD oils available. There's BlueBird Botanicals out of Canada and anything CW (Charlotte's Web) from the Stanley Brothers can be trusted. The company you want to avoid is Medical Marajuana Inc. I have it from very good authority that they're crooks.

Last night, on a whim, I tried a Carnival capsule - infused, not a BioBomb - vaginally, to see what level of euphoria one can expect. I dosed at around 8 PM in the evening.

I'm still high enough that I'm passing on the morning brownie. Yes, one gets incredible euphoria from a vaginal suppository. Worth remembering when we recommend them. It's also sloppy as hell.

Thanks, Sue. I've been wondering about both those things. Euphoria surprises me, but at least we have confirmation that it's an effective delivery method. :) :love:

Hi Dmarek! I know Sue already responded, but I wanted to reassure you that your oil is fine. CBD is low but it's enough to boost the effectiveness of THC and provide other benefits. 37% THC may seem low to you but that's still powerful medicine.

I doubt my first batches of oil were anywhere near 60% THC, and my CBD strains failed so I had to proceed with almost no CBD. It worked anyway, and with suppositories the psychoactive effects were minimal. So don't worry, just get started with what you have.

Good experiment. I wonder if mixing the decarbed bud with the oils prior to going in the capsule makes a difference? When I get a chance Ill try that. Ill make a few of each to test.

OB, this crossed my mind too, but the thought of trying to pack a gel cap with a gooey, oily mess sounded to much like work!

I'm thinking of grinding the decarbed bud in a coffee grinder first, then into the caps followed by the oil. There should be more room for the oil and it should mix better. (Maybe take a toothpick and stir it up a bit.)

Have you tried this yet Medmanmike? I have a few Oz of Bubba Kush thats been in my jar since the 12th Jan so nearly 4 months and i intend to make oil with it. GrowGoddess told me it normally take 4-6 months to decarb in jars.

I shall try this soon and let you all know how it worked out. If anyone is already making oil this way, any tips would be greatly recieved :)

GrowGoddess and I go back a ways with making CCO et al. I made some rso a few years ago and let it age per GGs method-100-120 days or so. It was very strong, though I hated the taste and the "hard edge" it produced.

Gave up oils for awhile but I'm back at it using the QWET or QUISO cold wash method and incorporating carrier oil and lecithin. I haven't let them age yet, but now that I'm getting more comfortable making the oil, I'm going to be doing this (no Decarb, just a long "rest").

I would make up a cap of the dried, aged bud and try that first to see if it's "active." If so, I would predict the oil will be ready to go and won't need to be aged. Let us know!

If you can get down to Ann Arbor the A2 Wllness Collective on Liberty St has numerous extracts. Here's one example:

Rick Simpson Oil, 1 g syringe, 680mg THC / 1mg, $45. Menu | Types of Medical Marijuana | Arbors Wellness

As Old Bear said, there are other dispensaries who sell extracts too.

Back
Top Bottom