SweetSue's Class Notes

Keep me in mind. I love Group meditation it can be amazing. Also projecting through the internet can be dangerous.

How so, Advocate? That's pretty much what I do all day, every day around this virtual neighborhood of ours. I project through the Internet. :laughtwo:

How so, Advocate? That's pretty much what I do all day, every day around this virtual neighborhood of ours. I project through the Internet. :laughtwo:

It's about boundaries. And since it's always a reflection of self is it really responsible to project self onto other without permission. No different then Getting permission before reiki treatment for example. Also what you put out comes back two fold and usually not in the form that was intended. I have had bad experiences but that's me.

Donna Eden and David Feinstein - Energy Medicine: a hands-on demonstration

Energy is all there is. Everything in the universe vibrates with energy. Everything. It's a vibrational universe, and this work is intended to align the body's vibration and energy fields.

- Donna refers to our seemingly solid bodies as "lattice works of force fields."
- Shift your energy and you shift your mind, body, and spirit.
- Your energy effects everyone around you. If your energy is scrambled it negatively effects anyone near or connected to you. Smooth it out, for your sake and theirs.

Lift yourself out of stress and pain, get out of depression and just feel better.
- Energy medicine moves stress out of the body, whether internal or environmental, making it easier for your body to heal.
- The potential exists to live longer and thrive while you do so. :cheesygrinsmiley: You will like getting older. :slide:
- Whatever state you're in physically, mentally, spiritually, financially - any state at all - you can improve it by healing your energy fields.

Energy testing is a valuable bio-feedback tool. Often done as a parlor trick it's really a powerful therapeutic tool for reading a person's energy. You can use it to quickly assess a person's energy fields.
* Practitioner stands in front of Subject or off to the side away from the arm being tested.
* Subject raises arm to the side, at shoulder height.
* Practitioner places a hand on the nearest shoulder with firm, but gentle downward force and grasps the Subject's extended wrist.
* Practitioner pushes down on Subject's wrist. If energy is strong, the arm won't fall. If energy is weak, it'll fall, at least partially.
* Manipulate the Subject's energy and repeat. You can exert enough force with one finger if the energy field is weakened.

1. Tracing the meridians: a demonstration of how we can move someone else's energy. Hmmmm........
- Tracing the meridians backwards you can weaken another's energy.
- Tracing the meridians in flow will strengthen another's energy fields.

2. Energy for the rest of the day: a recharge for when your energy is running backwards and draining you.
* The determinant is to have Subject walk towards you and then do an Energy Test. Have Subject walk backwards and test again. If energy is running backwards they will be weakened after walking forwards.
- Find the two indentations below the clavicle knobs.
- Drop down to just below and under the bones to find these small indentations. For most people there are two soft spots.
- Firmly massage for a minute or two. Notice any tenderness. You only have tenderness here if you need this energy work, so be firm in your massage. Work the tenderness out.
- Tap vigoriously breathing deeply and freely.

IMG_9028.PNG

IMG_9031.PNG

IMG_9032.PNG

*This is the 27th acupuncture point on the kidney meridian. It flips energies around so that all of your meridians are going forward.

Walking forward, for that matter, any movement forward, as in swimming or running, etc, is good for the body's energy fields. It's like massaging the energy body.
- When you reach a certain point of being tired long enough, even before exhaustion hits, the meridians - the energy pathways - begin flowing in the opposite direction.
- All 14 meridians flow in a particular direction. Get chronically tired and you'll reverse the flow. Energy depletion accelerates. It's nature's way of saying "Take a nap."
- This brilliant system only works if you listen to the body's clock. Most of us don't live like that anymore.
- Energy medicine gives you tools to get through the day with energy to spare. It's an energy boost.

Backwards-running meridians drain the life force. This practice gets your energies in tune with your lifestyle.

3. Thalamus Thumping
* Place Subject's hand in the middle of the chest, (energy localizing - shouldn't interfer with a healthy energy field) and energy test. If weak it means the immune system is compromised.

The thalamus is an important player in the immune system, and also protects the heart.
- People pat this area when they're stressed. (Hand to the heart)

IMG_9033.PNG

- Thumping with balled fists will stimulate the thalamus to produce more T cells.

4. Grounding
* Energy test, then touch the tops of Subject's second toes and retest. If weakened it means Subject isn't firmly grounded and energy is flying off the second toe and into the earth. You're not pulling up enough energy and nutrition from the earth. We don't walk barefoot anymore. :straightface:

- Firmly tap the cheekbones.

IMG_9034.PNG

- The energy pulses down the body and grounds you to the earth.

5. When you feel really "out of it" (Homolateralization)
* Energy test and then have someone stand behind practitioner and hold up index fingers in an "x" formation above practitioner's head for subject to see.
* While subject looks at "x" practitioner energy tests.

IMG_8992.PNG

* Repeat with subject looking at fingers in parallel formation over head.

IMG_9035.PNG

Energy crosses over from left hemisphere to the right side of the body and vice-versa. But crossover patterns occur throughout the body. Every organ has small crossover patterns, all the way down to the DNA.
- There's a crossover pattern over the third eye, between the eyebrows.
- When you look at an "x" you engage your eyes, but also the energy at the third eye.

IMG_8994.PNG

If you're energies are aligned and crossing freely you can energy test strong.
- When you're stronger looking at the parallel lines youre homolateral, you're losing vitality and don't heal as quickly.
- Homolateralization can be caused by emotional trauma, sickness, being overwhelmed, etc. You're not in your natural rhythm.
- If you're depressed you're homolateral.

Countering Homolateral expression
- Stand behind Subject with hands on shoulders.
- With right hand push in firmly on the front of the shoulder. Now, grabbing the energy, sweep the right hand with firm pressure from right shoulder across the body to the left hip. Do this four times.

IMG_9036.PNG

- Repeat with the left hand.
- Finish with a nice shoulder rub and sweep the hands from shoulders to waist to shake energy off.
- Trade places. :cheesygrinsmiley:
- Retest subject.

You're not only making the skin and muscles feel good with the massage, but you're moving the energy across the body the way it's supposed to be running.
- When the energy crosses over everything works better.

You can do this for yourself by starting with the right hand on the left shoulder, press on the back of the shoulder and sweep across the front of the body to the opposite hip.

IMG_9037.PNG

- Keep repeating the crossover patterns at least four time on each side.

6. Blocked energy fix
- Test subject as you touch joints - side of the neck, inside elbow, inside wrist, at waist, knee and ankle (last three on the side of the body that has arm extended.
- Weakness is due to stuck energy at places where energy bends, it can get stuck. Touching other points - chest, head, etc, won't result in weakness.
- Energy is meant to flow. Many people start holding to energy at some point during the day.

Stretched Between Heaven and Earth
* A good treatment to stop a cold in its tracks. Also good for releasing energy from others.
- Stand up.
- Rub your hands together and shake them off.
- Hands on thighs, and take a deep breath in through your nose, and out through your mouth.
- Swing the arms together into prayer position.
- From this position sweep one hand up to the heavens while the other sweeps down to the earth. Turn upper hand flat and off to side as you look up. Lower hand is flat and to back. Hold the breath.

IMG_89981.PNG

- Exhale and bring hands back to prayer position. Repeat with hands going the other direction. Repeat entire sequence once more.
- At last repetition fall into rag doll stretch and take two slow, deep breaths.
- Begin creating a figure eight movement with the arms, beginning at the feet and traveling all the way up to arms over the head.
- Gently let the arms fall to the sides.
- Recheck subject.

Demonstrating the difference between the mind moving energy or energy moving the mind:
- Facing forwards turn the head to the side, without straining, moving the head only. Take note of the furthest point you're able to see clearly.
- Return the head to face forward. Raise the right arm and begin methodically stretching from backbone through fingers, then extend the stretch down the lateral line to the toes.
- Take a breath. Check to see if you can see further when you turn the head. This is mechanics.
- Face forwards again and repeat this with the left side, with the exception that, after turning the head to see how far you can see do the sequence of stretching in your head only.
- Turn the head to the left to see how much further you can move the head. You'll be able to see further to the side. This was the mind doing the work, moving your energies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

7. Healing a relationship: The Four Thumps
Our energy fields will effect others. If someone is draining your energy you can strengthen the energetic field by tapping these four points
1. Cheekbones
2. K 27
3. Thalamus (use one hand to thump here)
4. Right below the bra line (one rib down) and in line with the nipples. (Notice any pressure)

- This allows you to pull energy from the environment instead of from your partner.
- When your partner is out of sorts you can choose to keep your own energy strong instead of getting snippy.

Spinal Flush
* An excellent bonding technique.
- Subject stands holding the back of a chair, or a barre, far enough away to be leaning into it.
- Partner stands behind and begins pushing with thumbs along the way down of the spine, starting at the neck and working your way gradually, a half inch or so at a time, making little circles as you massage your way down. Lean into it. A couple seconds of pressure at each point.

IMG_9038.PNG

IMG_9039.PNG

IMG_9040.PNG

- These points are reflexes to the lymph system to flush toxins from the system. It'll clear you of whatever you're holding on to.
- Finish by sweeping off the energy from neck to waist and shake it off.

8. Healing Scrambled Brain Energy and Dyslexia

This will unscramble the brain energy and settle anxiety. Try it before public speaking or any presentation to clear your own energy.

* Energy test, then have the subject read from any book, holding the book in one hand while you test the other. Retest while subject reads.
* Have subject read backwards on the page and retest.
* Weakness when reading forwards suggests scrambled brain energy.

- Sit in a chair and place the right foot on the left knee.
- Hold the right ankle with the left hand.

IMG_9041.PNG

- Reaching across this with the right hand, firmly grasp the bottom of the right foot and toes with the right hand.

IMG_9042.PNG

- Breathe slowly and deeply, lifting the body slightly as you do so. Repeat 4-5 times. Breathe in through the nose and out through your mouth.

IMG_9044.PNG

**As an alternative, you can do a stealth move. (Also useful if patient can't position as above)
- Cross right leg over left.
- Cross right arm over left and clasp hands. Curl hands into body.
- Breathe slowly and deeply, lifting the body slightly. Do this 4-5 times. **

IMG_9046.PNG

- Form hands into pyramid and place thumbs against forehead so the third eye is in the opening. Breathe as above.

IMG_89991.PNG

IMG_90011.PNG

- Bend the fingers into the forehead and pushing hard, pull the third eye open.

IMG_9045.PNG

- Pull out to the temples and let it go.
- Retest subject.

This was interesting work. I can see lots of use for it in my own family. The daughter's partner lives with depression and the daughter is dyslexic. As for myself, my habit of deliberate waking has smoothed my energy wrinkles to the point that joy is my default. The entire reason for this energy work is to unblock stuck energy. I think I've already done most of that. I'll play with these to gain familiarity. I'm sure they'll clear energy I don't see as blocked. :battingeyelashes:

* This one has important cumulative effects. Do it regularly. By healing yourself you heal those around you.

The woman in the final exercise was a traumatic brain injury patient Donna spotted earlier in the day and determined to use her in the demonstration to begin a healing path. It was startling to watch her transformation from someone obviously struggling to someone with rekindled hope.

I had a two-day access to this demonstration and after watching it I immediately started taking notes. These things are set up to be watched once, but that's not the way I worked. I think I went through the email access about 30 times yesterday, stopping to do any number of little chores. Lol! Probably confused the hell out of their system.

Glad to have it behind me. Back to my buzz and off to bed with me. :battingeyelashes:

It’s about boundaries. And since it’s always a reflection of self is it really responsible to project self onto other without permission. No different then Getting permission before reiki treatment for example. Also what you put out comes back two fold and usually not in the form that was intended. I have had bad experiences but that’s me.

Where does the act of prayer fit into your boundaries Advocate? Just a curious question that sparked a cascade of thought. Prayer is powerful energy with intent, and it's often offered on another's behalf without their knowledge, much less permission. Now, I accept that many who pray have no true understanding of the potential, but it's energy manipulation nonetheless.

I work on the core belief that the universe has my back and will protect me from harm, regardless. When I speak of "protect" it's not that I anticipate I'll never be hurt, but rather I'll come through any experience better than I went in. I also firmly believe that any energy I would offer to another would be divinely inspired, and I expect that the universe is capable of seeing that the energy is directed in a manner that benefits all parties involved.

I've not had any bad experiences, that register in memory. Some crazy ones, :laughtwo: but not that I'd designate as harmful. I do my best to be non-judgmental, and I refuse to take on the responsibility of someone else's actions or change to make someone else happy. I feel pretty safe. To be honest, I feel like I'm surrounded by cosmic companions that do protect me, even when I make questionable choices.

All things work for good. No exceptions. It'll be fun to get a group meditation together. Raise a few vibratory rates.

Ok, back to work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Where does the act of prayer fit into your boundaries Advocate? Just a curious question that sparked a cascade of thought. Prayer is powerful energy with intent, and it's often offered on another's behalf without their knowledge, much less permission. Now, I accept that many who pray have no true understanding of the potential, but it's energy manipulation nonetheless.

I work on the core belief that the universe has my back and will protect me from harm, regardless. When I speak of "protect" it's not that I anticipate I'll never be hurt, but rather I'll come through any experience better than I went in. I also firmly believe that any energy I would offer to another would be divinely inspired, and I expect that the universe is capable of seeing that the energy is directed in a manner that benefits all parties involved.

I've not had any bad experiences, that register in memory. Some crazy ones, :laughtwo: but not that I'd designate as harmful. I do my best to be non-judgmental, and I refuse to take on the responsibility of someone else's actions or change to make someone else happy. I feel pretty safe. To be honest, I feel like I'm surrounded by cosmic companions that do protect me, even when I make questionable choices.

All things work for good. No exceptions. It'll be fun to get a group meditation together. Raise a few vibratory rates.

Ok, back to work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Personally prayer doesn't. But don't people ask for prayers frequently?

Using Cannabis Pre and Post Surgery to Avoid Opiates: A Personal Journey - Nikki Lastreto of Swamy Select

Nikki had a hip replacement following 20 years of pain that she been treating with cannabis. Her chosen hospital allowed her to use cannabis post-surgery as long as it was self-administered. When it's an operation that you'll end up in Intensive Care (i.e. heart surgery) this won't be an option. They're going to administer what they're used to. The medical staff is not permitted to administer or prescribe cannabis, because the Feds have it on Schedule One.

Her operation was full anesthesia. Three days in hospital. She'd requested no opiates post-surgery.
* Day 1 was incredibly nauseous, she reasoned it was from the anesthesia.
- After a full day of unsuccessful allopathic methods to settle the stomach she finally took cannabis drops (THC drops) at 10 PM. Nausea vanished immediately.

* Day 2, still nauseous, the staff is giving her a cocktail of meds that her doctor had developed over the years to treat this recovery stage. He'd offered her the mix without opiates.
- There were anti-inflammatories, and she had Tylenol drip going. Tylenol will activate the pain receptors in the brain the way THC will.
- She began taking light THC and CBD drops during the daytime. Her contention is that after you've lived with that kind of pain for so many years this is nothing in comparison.

*** As a chronic pain patient you've already conditioned yourself to tolerate intense pain. There's no reason to believe that after the surgery you will suddenly forget how to overcome the discomfort of pain. This will pass, and there won't be the horrendous disruption you were living with that became so unbearable that you went through the operation. ***

- At night she was taking Blue Dream drops from Hummingbird Lane. The high THC knocked her out and she slept like a log.
- Excepting the times they came in to feed her the "cocktail". This was going on every four hours.

* Day 3, she's still nauseous, and because of that she can't eat. Now she's becoming anemic. She continued the THC and CBD drops.

Check out time is on day 3. She went through this procedure with four other patients, none of whom were doing a cannabis regimen.
- Oddly enough a couple of them were already asking the doctor to up their opiate dose, because they were feeling too much pain.
- Since she's still feeling nauseous, more nauseous in fact, she called a physican friend and asked if she could explain. Her friend called the hospital and got the the list of medications in the "cocktail." In that mix was Tramadol, a synthetic opiate. It has all the narcotic effect of an opiate, just a synthetic. Her doctor felt fine doing this. :straightface:
- There was also Gabapentin, at a high enough dose to halt seizures, supposedly to offset pain? Cannabis is more effective and far less dangerous.

As her friend explained it to her, the Tramadol was making her nauseous and the Gabapentin was spacing her out. Disturbed that she'd been duped into taking an opiate for three days, she checked out and went to stay with a friend. By the second day there she went into withdrawal symptoms because she stopped the "cocktail" cold turkey.
- She lived through 12-14 hours of sheer hell, which she says has increased her compassion for others who are caught in the web the industry and our medical establishmeant wove.
- She doesn't regret having gone through the experience because she now understands the hell opiate addicts deal with.

When she contacted her doctor his response was "Well, you stopped cold turkey" to which she questioned "Why did you give it to me?" She says she had to work past that. :straightface: Moving on.....

After the withdrawal episode all she used was cannabis, and that's honestly all she needed. The pain before the operation was much worse than the pain after.
- Her regimen included THC drops, with a lighter dose in the daytime for functionality and a higher dose at night for restful sleep.
- If she needed to be more clear-headed she took some CBD drops.
- She also used edibles at night when she wanted to assure a sound night's sleep, fairly strong edibles at that, taking small bites.

Dosing suggestions
- Before you talk to your doctor get some edibles and some different tinctures that you can practice with. Find what works for you before you go to the medical team with the request to avoid opiates.
- If you're new to cannabis start at a very low dose and work your way up slowly and thoughtfully.
- Try CBD drops some night before you go to bed, when you're feeling pain. You may sleep better than you have in a while.
- Another night try some THC drops instead. You'll sleep better than with the CBD. It'll be a longer, more solid sleep.
- Topicals are miraculous for pain management. After the operation you won't need the topicals other than to heal the wound. An infused topical will help the wound close up and heal more quickly.
- Talk to friends, bud tenders, anyone who has experience that can help you in the search for what works for you.

If you're someone who's really afraid of the pain try CCO. Start with tiny doses. This is potent medicine and it will space you out or knock you out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
- She prepared a few gel caps with CCO before going to the hospital. They were simply a ball of CCO the size of a mustard seed loaded into a gel cap. She suggests one of those at night for sleep assistance.

Get some experience with cannabis ahead of the operation.
- Find your optimal therapeutic dose. What works before the operation will certainly work after to counter the pain of surgery. After all, it was managing the pain before you went in, because you dedicated yourself to finding your individual dose.
- Find a hospital that's ok with you dosing yourself and refusing opioids, because you can't lie about this. It's going to be in the try in front of you when you're dosing. :laughtwo:
- Nurses will be interested. The doctor may pretend that he's not noticing, but the nurses will engage you. They can't take it themselves because of their work restrictions but many are already dosing family members.

Overcome your fear. Your friends are going to tell you how crazy you are, so you'll have to be strong in your commitment, or keep it to yourself.
- A common reaction is "This is your chance to use opiates!" :straightface: It only took three days on Tramadol for her to experience withdrawal.

You'll need courage to
- do your homework and find your dose
- talk to your doctor about your wishes
- let your family members and friends who may be caring for you post-op about your plans
- find a hospital open to your plans
- just do it

Q & A session:

Opiates slow everything down, including healing. Substituting cannabis results in faster healing devoid of the side effects commonly found with opiates.

If you're in a legal state you have a better chance of finding a hospital open to this self-administered pain management regimen.

She used a variety of ratios
- CBD dominant drops for daytime to relieve the pain but still be clearheaded. This is not pure CBD.
* Her dose was 2 droppers full, approx. 20 mg.
- A 1:1 ratio is good for daytime when you're more uncomfortable for a CBD dominant.
- Night meds were stronger THC drops and edibles.
* Her THC dose was only one dropper full, approx. 10 mg, or 15 grams of an edible.
- She used THC drops at bedtime for years, so she already had them dialed in to her comfort zone.
- She mentioned noticing that when she uses THC drops for sleep and has to get up in the middle of the night she'd be smiling. :laughtwo:

When she questioned her doctor about the doses of opiates the other patients were taking and inquired about the length of their regimens, he replied that they recommend weaning off after 4- 6 weeks.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Good God, they're making the situation worse by their arrogance!!!! :straightface:

What they're really saying in that 4-6 week regimen they lay out for their patients is that you'll be addicted to opiates before you're ready to wean off on their schedule.

Consider that 40% of patients never get completely off the drugs. :straightface: I think I see a pattern emerging. Dammit!

On her medical team's recommendation she'd discontinued any electrolytes. When she went into withdrawal she started adding in the electrolytes and had a banana, which raised her potassium levels. She was in tune enough with her body to know she needed to ignore her doctor's advice.

Opening the third eye is my go-to brain massage daily. In fact when I'm triggered, it's my number one thing because I'm trying to soothe my brain. Like it's going to stop the swelling in my brain or something. But all along I've been opening my third eye. I wonder if that is helping me study and research while having a brain disease. These are critical notes and videos you have here. You can't help but learn here by osmosis. It echoes knowledge and empowerment.

I did all those exercises especially the ones for anxiety. I'm gonna train my mind to use them...hopefully. Thanks for the enlightenment. ;)

Opening the third eye is my go-to brain massage daily. In fact when I'm triggered, it's my number one thing because I'm trying to soothe my brain. Like it's going to stop the swelling in my brain or something. But all along I've been opening my third eye. I wonder if that is helping me study and research while having a brain disease. These are critical notes and videos you have here. You can't help but learn here by osmosis. It echoes knowledge and empowerment.

I did all those exercises especially the ones for anxiety. I'm gonna train my mind to use them...hopefully. Thanks for the enlightenment. ;)

Those exercises are powerful energy medicine. Now you know them, and regular practice will train your cellular community to make the best use of them. When I meditate I always include a moment to get all my chakras open and spinning, throwing their colorful vibrations in all directions. I believe it opens channels of communication I wouldn't otherwise notice.

Energy is mostly overlooked, but you can train yourself to manipulate your energy to get your life to have more and more sparkle and satisfaction. It's all about cultivating joy as your deliberate expression of being. You're way ahead of the rest of the class there Baby. :hug::hug::hug:

Personally prayer doesn’t. But don’t people ask for prayers frequently?

You don't accept that prayer is a healing force? Interesting. Yes, people do request prayers all the time, but prayers are also offered many times without the knowledge of the one being prayed for.

From a personal perspective I can say that praying for others, any others, will pull you out of deep depression. It's possibly the most effective method available. In that respect it absolutely does work.

IMG_9344.PNG

IMG_9345.PNG

IMG_9346.PNG

IMG_9348.PNG
IMG_9349.PNG

IMG_9350.PNG

IMG_9351.PNG

IMG_9352.PNG

IMG_9353.PNG

IMG_8950.PNG

IMG_8951.PNG

IMG_8952.PNG

IMG_8953.PNG

IMG_89541.PNG

IMG_8955.PNG

IMG_8957.PNG

IMG_8958.PNG

IMG_89591.PNG

IMG_8961.PNG

IMG_8962.PNG

IMG_89641.PNG

IMG_8965.PNG

IMG_8966.PNG

IMG_8967.PNG

IMG_8968.PNG

IMG_8970.PNG

IMG_8971.PNG

IMG_8972.PNG

IMG_8973.PNG

IMG_8974.PNG

IMG_8975.PNG

IMG_8977.PNG
[/QUOTE]

According to Dr. Michelle Ross there's a distinct difference between someone who has a strong physical dependence on opioids and someone who's addicted to them. Addiction brings addiction behavior.

Would it be possible to begin the opiate withdrawal for someone addicted by starting with a high THC dose to replace the opiate high?

Although possible, from the perspective of addiction recovery it's never a sound policy to replace one drug with another. With a regimen using cannabis to fascilitate withdrawal from opioids the idea isn't to get high at all, but rather to reduce the opioid dose to the point where cannabis is carrying the load, with an eye and expectation that you'll be able to get away from the opioids.

It's noteworthy that a year in recovery from her own dependence on opioids Dr. Ross was in an auto accident and damaged her back. When she told her doctor that she didn't want any opiates to manage the pain he inquired as to her plans. She responded "I'm using cannabis." He wrote "Substance abuser" on her file.

She lives and works in Colorado. :straightface:

Now that the US knows what the Sackler family is up to with their little pharma company the family has moved the OxyContin business into the rest of the unsuspecting world.

How does one learn this stuff and then practice unconditional loving? I know it's an imperative that I look without judgement. This one is tougher than most. :straightface:

I told myself before I started tonight that this isn't the type of stuff to be watching right before bed. Now I want to cry instead of sleep. I keep seeing people I love who are victims of the Sackler family greed and apparent lack of ethics. *sigh*

I'll be ok. I know I can't stay here in judgement of someone else.

They knew this was addictive. They marketed it deceptively from the beginning and then used the profits to fuel more dastardly deeds by buying off our political system. All so they could continue to make money.

How do I look at this without judgement? So much pain, assisted by all those pain clinics that sprung up all over our country. Convincing doctors, confusing doctors on purpose. Destroying people's lives for profit. Where's the silver lining?

I need a hit. I need many hits. Geez...... This is the hardest one I've worked on. I know too many people suffering from this.

I need a hug. Anybody out there?

The Republican leadership of this country should be held accountable. They forced through a Medicare bill that allowed pharmaceutical companies to charge whatever they wanted without question. This is the end result of that action.

They aren't working for us, and haven't been for a long, long time. They work for the legal drug dealers, the prison system, the Koch brothers, and the terrioist organization we know as the NRA. They most certainly don't work in the interest of the American people.

Ok.... * deep breath girl * ... the positive response is a thread that lays out a sensible regimen for withdrawing from opiates. Dr. Smith gave us that starting point. We can look for ways to overcome his claims that 40% of his patients can't get all the way off. I'd bet my life he hasn't recommended BioBomb suppositories as part of a regimen. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This community won't stop looking until we found a way to reduce that percentage. :circle-of-love:
I wear my "stoner" badge proudly. :slide:

I'm here sue.

I haven't really shared this too publicly but this will be my last month of MMT and March will be my first opioid free month in longer than I can remember. I don't keep a "sober date" from when I stopped abusing prescription drugs and heroin because I always did poorly with anniversaries....

Needless to say I'm here, And am very grateful for you and this thread. 10 more 1 mg doses and I'm all cannabis after that. Can't wait to be done with the crutch, sorry, wheelchair that opioids have become, and be feel like myself again. Lost my pops to cancer over 10 years ago as a senior in high school and it was straight down hill from there. After years of drug abuse I got my crap together and started a path to sobriety. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and am confident I can achieve my goal thanks to MMJ, good support and the reassuring info you post here.

So thank you! And in the words of G2H... BIG HUGGG!!!

Now that the US knows what the Sackler family is up to with their little pharma company the family has moved the OxyContin business into the rest of the unsuspecting world.

How does one learn this stuff and then practice unconditional loving? I know it's an imperative that I look without judgement. This one is tougher than most. :straightface:

I told myself before I started tonight that this isn't the type of stuff to be watching right before bed. Now I want to cry instead of sleep. I keep seeing people I love who are victims of the Sackler family greed and apparent lack of ethics. *sigh*

I'll be ok. I know I can't stay here in judgement of someone else.

They knew this was addictive. They marketed it deceptively from the beginning and then used the profits to fuel more dastardly deeds by buying off our political system. All so they could continue to make money.

How do I look at this without judgement? So much pain, assisted by all those pain clinics that sprung up all over our country. Convincing doctors, confusing doctors on purpose. Destroying people's lives for profit. Where's the silver lining?

I need a hit. I need many hits. Geez...... This is the hardest one I've worked on. I know too many people suffering from this.

I need a hug. Anybody out there?

Back
Top Bottom