SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Yeah, I don't remember whether or not I bookmarked it. I read a lot of stuff that I don't keep track of. I don't know if it had the country in its title or not. I think it was dry "Intellectualese" language.

If I had a daughter in college who consumed alcohol, even "occasionally and lightly," I'd be having daily anxiety attacks - that lasted approximately 24 hours each, lol.

You have to let them go sooner or later, though.

If you can't find it using "Jamaica," it isn't there!

It might have been this one:
Code:
https://oatext.com/Impact-of-cannabis-on-the-neurocognitive-performance-of-Jamaican-adolescents.php

But the author of that seems to be a bit more biased than I was remembering. I don't honestly remember.

Some of the gifted program students consumed a pretty substantial amount of substances, too. And one could have one foot in both camps, so to speak.
Hi TS I can tell you in the 70's I brought the first nickel bag to the crew and we smoked heavy for many years. I went to trade school and became mechanical/electrical directed. One "stoner" is a medical doctor harvard med school. Another is a successful writer also harvard educated. Another owns his own landscaping business. Another owner of a professional wedding planner and photography business in St Thomas. Another is in real estate. I think people either have focus on life direction like this or not so much. Funny I can't think of any of us that has drank themselves to death.

Code:
https://oatext.com/Impact-of-cannabis-on-the-neurocognitive-performance-of-Jamaican-adolescents.php

But the author of that seems to be a bit more biased than I was remembering. I don't honestly remember.
Good find TS! Thanks for searching that out. Looks like they found what they expected, that adolescent smokers perform more poorly on some tests than non-smokers.

I can tell you that we recently had our son tested for learning disabilities and anxieties. Before the test the psychologist asked us if our son smoked cannabis. We said yes. She said please ask him to refrain for at least a week before the test, as they have found over many many tests that scores show improvement with each passing week of abstinence up to a month. Backs up what they found in Jamaica. No one knows yet about long term effects in adolescence though.

Hi TS I can tell you in the 70's I brought the first nickel bag to the crew and we smoked heavy for many years. I went to trade school and became mechanical/electrical directed. One "stoner" is a medical doctor harvard med school. Another is a successful writer also harvard educated. Another owns his own landscaping business. Another owner of a professional wedding planner and photography business in St Thomas. Another is in real estate. I think people either have focus on life direction like this or not so much. Funny I can't think of any of us that has drank themselves to death.
Ahhh but what of the differences between what we smoked in the 70s and the stuff on the market now. Markedly different.

Good find TS! Thanks for searching that out. Looks like they found what they expected, that adolescent smokers perform more poorly on some tests than non-smokers.

I can tell you that we recently had our son tested for learning disabilities and anxieties. Before the test the psychologist asked us if our son smoked cannabis. We said yes. She said please ask him to refrain for at least a week before the test, as they have found over many many tests that scores show improvement with each passing week of abstinence up to a month. Backs up what they found in Jamaica. No one knows yet about long term effects in adolescence though.

Ahhh but what of the differences between what we smoked in the 70s and the stuff on the market now. Markedly different.
Well now you have a point there. I can only say me personally didn't stop smoking until I was super stoned. In stead of 3 or 4 tokes like now, I'd smoke 3 or 4 joints. I'm not saying young people should be using. I don't think it's for the young because they do things like what I just explained. I do think it's ok if someone needs it for medical use and they are under 21 or whatever the age is. That opens up another can of worms doesn't it? Define "needs it for medical use" Hmmmm I don't know the answers, mostly more questions. Personally I think I would have been a better student without. I also didn't have severe disabilities to deal with either. I did have some that I'm figuring out now at age 63. Very interesting that with every week of abstinence the scores get better. I believe it and I also believe that time in abstinence may create a new focus on the testing materials. A desire to achieve and time to do it? What do you think?

I'm always a bit wary of studies in which the people running the experiment "found what they expected," but this one does appear to be legitimate.

When I was a kid, all I got labeled with was "lazy." A while back I took one of those "online tests," and scored pretty high on the autism spectrum... thing. It kind of made me wonder. Mom cleans house for a couple who have a child who has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. When I was young, I don't even know if anyone knew what that was. He'd have gotten lots of whippings.

I don't know about that. Those " '70s strains" sure get a lot of love in our Landrace Genetics 101 thread. Gross THC(a) numbers are not everything...

I smoked excessively every day (still do) all throughout middle and high school and I turned out okay so far (but many friends didn't). I never did so well in school, but who knows what trouble I would've gotten in if I wasn't always sneaking around getting high trying to not be noticed. I grew up in the late 80s early 90s and the good weed was just as strong as it is now but bad weed was worse. Dabs didn't exist and that is something totally different IMO and might be a bit much for kids today.

:passitleft:

I started smoking on my 13th birthday, in 1996. Throughout my life I did a lot of other drugs, including that same year when my dad passed away(alcoholism due to ptsd from Vietnam). Eventually I became a junky in and out of jail, rehab, hospitals and eventually prison... Doesn't sound much like a positive cannabis story, but wait there's more.

During my young life (including middle and high school) I would try to quit doing hard drugs. I would just smoke weed and I would do great, but I got drug tested. Cannabis would cause me more trouble(Wisconsin hates weed), so I would just go back to drugs.

As I entered the world of adult probation and parole I was forced to dip into big pharmas ssri's in an attempt to control my impulsive behavior. The side effects from these are too numerous to list. Back to weed, then a drug test, then sent back to jail. By the time I left Wisconsin for good in 2012 I had served more jail time for having cannabis in my pee than I had for actual crimes.

In 2012 I had one last binge. Now for 6 years I use cannabis everyday, married with 2 kids and 2 dogs. No big pharma. Thriving not just surviving.

I can only lead by example for my children. We drink sometimes, very rarely intoxicated and keep no alcohol in the house. Marijuana is not hidden, grown up medicine is what we call it. I won't raise my kids on lies.

Sorry for the rant, took me two hours to write it. I
I Love my little monsters

Dabs didn't exist

What, concentrates didn't exist, lol? I'll grant that they weren't as common, since the majority of the planet's population didn't have constant access to an online network of Heads, but they existed.

I started smoking on my 13th birthday, in 1996. Throughout my life I did a lot of other drugs, including that same year when my dad passed away(alcoholism due to ptsd from Vietnam). Eventually I became a junky in and out of jail, rehab, hospitals and eventually prison... Doesn't sound much like a positive cannabis story, but wait there's more.

During my young life (including middle and high school) I would try to quit doing hard drugs. I would just smoke weed and I would do great, but I got drug tested. Cannabis would cause me more trouble(Wisconsin hates weed), so I would just go back to drugs.

As I entered the world of adult probation and parole I was forced to dip into big pharmas ssri's in an attempt to control my impulsive behavior. The side effects from these are too numerous to list. Back to weed, then a drug test, then sent back to jail. By the time I left Wisconsin for good in 2012 I had served more jail time for having cannabis in my pee than I had for actual crimes.

In 2012 I had one last binge. Now for 6 years I use cannabis everyday, married with 2 kids and 2 dogs. No big pharma. Thriving not just surviving.

I can only lead by example for my children. We drink sometimes, very rarely intoxicated and keep no alcohol in the house. Marijuana is not hidden, grown up medicine is what we call it. I won't raise my kids on lies.

I'm glad you got that down on "paper" G3. It's always heartening to read stories of cannabis as an exit drug! Hard to tell what effect early cannabis use had on you with all the other stuff you were filtering through your system. Seems escaping your reality was very important, unfortunately. But with your life turned around and two kids to shepherd through their childhoods I'm sure you're looking for all the ways they can be better then you were. I know that's all I want for my kids.

What, concentrates didn't exist, lol? I'll grant that they weren't as common, since the majority of the planet's population didn't have constant access to an online network of Heads, but they existed.
Oh I’m sure they technically existed somewhere. There was even the occasional hash and honey oil but there wasn’t ever anything like they have now, just checked a dispensary site and they have 10 categories of extracts (and none are hash or hash like). Until last year I’d never seen a cannabis product that looked exactly like a rock of crack. And these dab rigs they got now are straight out of a science lab from the 1940s.

Thank you for sharing. Good job working hard to overcome the outside pressure. As if the inside isn't enough. Good on you!

Having your own plant is like eating those fresh picked vine ripe tomatoes. It won't be easy to use anything but home grown now. Funny, I started my small plant with a tomato cage to disguise it.

My last topical was made in pressure cooker with grape seed oil following recipe you posted. Spray it on and rub. Absorbs quickly and works great. I use it often.

Was making tincture from 1:1 oil bought from dispensary. Made a CBD oil from isolate also. I only use minimum needed when working. Evenings will use more. Started with only CBD but didn't touch the pain from failed back surgeries. Now I sometimes I forget to use CBD. May make up some balanced capsules to remember easily. I like the idea of a consistent baseline.

My plant was a gift, LSD, high in THC. So may combine some isolate to balance out the ratio. I ordered a temp gun to make oil on stove. When arrives will play there also.

Good idea to grow a balanced plant and one high in THC. Would give options. Pain is not a constant so options are good. Appreciate your guidance here. Wow, you started with one plant. What a fun journey, maybe I can follow your trail. Appreciate your guidance.

I smiled all the way through the reading of this post. I can see my footprints all through that regimen, which only motivates me to keep at it and do more. :hug:

My trail here is a l --o--n--g one sierrahiker. Lol! The early stages are filled with grief and tears, so be prepared. I have a couple threads members back out of, it's so intense, threads I can't read alone yet. Tread cautiously.

Incidentally, do you still trek the Sierras? One of my dreams is to take time to hike all the major mountain chains in North America. Don't know if I'll get that one accomplished, but I've got another 30 years or more ahead, so maybe, eh? I've been a city mouse for most of my life, longing for the wilderness.

I was semi-quoting Sue's "euphoria" thread. I can define productive only as it pertains to living up to the potential of your youth, all things considered.

The science says adolescence ends (and therefore the brain is "done") by 24/25 years old.

This is what I tell my son. Cannabis okay, alcohol hardly ever. No one sexually assaults or falls over and breaks something because they're "blackout" high!

I actually sent her to college with some of my AK-47. She shouldn't have to pay for it. It's an occasional treat for her as she's more of a drinker for pleasure, much to my chagrin! And dean's list as well.

I grew up the same way, long before gangs in NY and the crack epidemic. Junkies sleeping in doorways in Times Square was the worst I saw growing up. Meat however, came from the A&P.

If you can't find it using "Jamaica," it isn't there!

The science actually says that a female brain has reached full maturity by 24/25 years. The male brain isn't done developing until around 32. Makes you stop and think, doesn't it? The ones who bear the young and are primarily responsible for keeping the next generation alive have brains that mature earlier and are wired for multi-tasking. :battingeyelashes:

Good on you supplying your daughter. My daughter thanks me often for sparing her the need to procure it. Of course, we're back to she can't take shippment from me, so now we're working on other options to keep her on her regimen.

I walked to the local doctor authorized to give "recommendations" and asked how much that consult costs, to discover our neighborhood's got a pill Doctor running the local program, and she's charging $180 for the visit, with no guarantee she's gonna say "Yes, you qualify." She would in my daughter's case, but I'll find a better option before I leave town and at least get her on the program.

Legalize already so we don't have to play these games anymore.

Code:

Thank you TS. :hug: Can't wait to see you and R. He hugs nice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

For testing purposes I can see this. And make no mistake, I'm not suggesting open access to cannabis for the developing mind. I'm suggesting we're too concerned about something that, by all appearances from the professional people I've spoken with over the years, can be a great tool for some brains, and we don't need to be so frightened that it's burning up brain cells or slowing development.

You'll always have those who have a tendency to dependence, something every parent is alert to. Well... maybe not every parent. I homeschooled, so I was always encouraging self-motivation. As a mother, I can tell you I wish my Army officer son had access to cannabis and less dependence on alcohol for his "feel good moments."

I was a sexual wild child in college. We were the last generation to not worry that casual sex would kill you. I sometimes wonder how my mother survived it. I did come home in the end pregnant and unmarried, but that was by design.

I smoked excessively every day (still do) all throughout middle and high school and I turned out okay so far (but many friends didn't). I never did so well in school, but who knows what trouble I would've gotten in if I wasn't always sneaking around getting high trying to not be noticed. I grew up in the late 80s early 90s and the good weed was just as strong as it is now but bad weed was worse. Dabs didn't exist and that is something totally different IMO and might be a bit much for kids today.

Dabs are gonna cause some waves for awhile. I honestly don't recommend them for more than occasional use. The system isn't geared to absorb that much that quickly. That's why the sweating and other reactions that everyone celebtates occur. It's your ECS saying "ENOUGH!"

They make politicans nervous because it looks so much like crack. Uneducated legislators can be problamatic.

My daughter claims that she probably didn't attempt suicide until she moved from our home because she sat and played in the second-hand smoke from Dale and I passing the pipe or bong. We never had enough on hand to roll joints.

And you were out there creating them, weren't you?

TS, I'm amazed you made it through your childhood in one piece. But I'm really glad you did. :hug:

Oh I’m sure they technically existed somewhere. There was even the occasional hash and honey oil but there wasn’t ever anything like they have now, just checked a dispensary site and they have 10 categories of extracts (and none are hash or hash like). Until last year I’d never seen a cannabis product that looked exactly like a rock of crack. And these dab rigs they got now are straight out of a science lab from the 1940s.

Thanks Doob. :passitleft:

Good morning everyone :love:

Yesterday was a fog of nausea. I learned that my gut system makes me pay dearly when I wander from joy. The confirmation hearing in the Senate opened wounds all across the nation we thought we'd buried deep, and it kinda sent me down my own rabbit hole. I'm pretty sure I'm past it now, and I've forgiven myself for blaming myself. But the getting there was lots and lots of anguish and tears, and by yesterday morning I knew I was in trouble.

The daughter sat with me most of the evening and gradually we got the nausea under control. I've had a full night's sleep and woke up smiling. I think I'm all the way back. I'm looking around at what I can get packed up, so I feel confident I have my joyful center all shined up.

Why not get the super-small update out of the way? I took pictures yesterday and couldn't do more than that.

Weekly Update: Saturday, September 29, 2018

I plan to harvest her on the 10th, and give myself time to get everything packed up and all the necessary notifications done, like utility cutoff and whatnot. Last minute goodbyes are beginning to take up more and more time. That means she'll come down at around day 53, which under 10/14 lighting should be just fine.

She smells like candy, and she's exploding into the snowball buds we knew were coming. :slide: Today she finishes her last week on nutrients. On Monday she starts her flush.

She has thrips. I'm not at allow concerned with them I'll leave the big fans on for them to work and just get her to harvest. They can't do much harm to her in the next two weeks.

One last look back....

Time to get the Royal Gorilla cutting into a solo cup with perlite soaked in 1/4 p-strength nutrients and let it grow those roots before I go.

I'm certain there's root development underway because she's beginning to grow more leaves.

She's too tall for the slurpy dome, so I improvised.

The little Candy Cane clone is coming along nicely too. Not much change. The cuttings are sitting on the floor, which is cooler and slows development, which is exactly what I want at the moment. I'm purposely trying to keep them small, and they won't see any increase in nutrient concentrations until they're in their new home in NOLA.

I can't wait to try cloning Tead's way. :battingeyelashes:

That's all there is in my tiny garden. It feels empty and more than a little lonely with so few charges. Lol! I'm glad we had this time to admire the beauty that is cannabis.

I'm gonna go lay back down for a few. The name of the game today is taking it easy. I'm hoping to catch up a bit this afternoon. The sun just came up and I may go out later and walk around in it. Right now I think I'll just go out onto the balcony and stand in its curative rays, and be thankful to have yesterday behind me.

No more news for SweetSue. This is why I stay away from the media entirely. Too much stress introduced. Life is meant to be lived in joy, and I learned it's absolutely necessary to keep myself there. Still learning to shift the momentum faster. This one, quite frankly, caught me, and a lot of other victims off guard. It was a continuious reaching for the deliberate joyful thought with the sudden realization that I was tumbling into dispair.

I've been there, I've healed again. Let's not go there again Susan. Stay away from the news cycle.

Hiya SweetSue, guys,

Very interesting segment about cannabis and childrearing. Glad I didn't have to deal with it. My son didn't know about it until later. I think he was shocked by the propaganda machine.

I still do that now. If I dump a bowl and it's partially uncooked, I pick it up and drop it back into the bowl. Lol! " Leave no cannabinoid behind!"
Granted, I'm as guilty as the next of mindless consumption while surfing the threads, but I spent too many years knowing I'd have to A) scrape together the money, and B) get out there and find it, which was never as comfortable as the dispensaries hope to be, and do that EVERY DAY.

I used to tell my wife "Old habits are hard to leave behind". I still have a garbage bag of shake in the cellar trying to go on the compost pile. Back in the day, we smoked shake if bud wasn't available.

Hope you can get back to your joyful self. I need your inspirations of joy almost like a security blanket now, lol. Not quite, but I do look forward to your journal! (Like sands through the hourglass, so are The Days of Our Lives). Kinda. Cya

Hiya SweetSue, guys,

Very interesting segment about cannabis and childrearing. Glad I didn't have to deal with it. My son didn't know about it until later. I think he was shocked by the propaganda machine.

I used to tell my wife "Old habits are hard to leave behind". I still have a garbage bag of shake in the cellar trying to go on the compost pile. Back in the day, we smoked shake if bud wasn't available.

Hope you can get back to your joyful self. I need your inspirations of joy almost like a security blanket now, lol. Not quite, but I do look forward to your journal! (Like sands through the hourglass, so are The Days of Our Lives). Kinda. Cya

Thanks Bode. :hug: The senior group was distressed too, when I was so lost that I couldn’t join them for lunch. They called to remind me I brightened their day when I call BINGO! The call left me feeling special and loved. We’re gonna miss each other.

The postal workers asked me to stop back to say hello too when I asked for my change of address forms. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for over 15 years, and in the general surrounding community for almost 39. There’s a sense of sadness around the joy for my new beginning.

That joyful nature is back in place, you can count on it. It’s my default and I learned the lesson this time. It’s a deliberate choice to stop the momentum of negative emotion and to choose the better-feeling thought.

I smiled all the way through the reading of this post. I can see my footprints all through that regimen, which only motivates me to keep at it and do more. :hug:

My trail here is a l --o--n--g one sierrahiker. Lol! The early stages are filled with grief and tears, so be prepared. I have a couple threads members back out of, it's so intense, threads I can't read alone yet. Tread cautiously.

Incidentally, do you still trek the Sierras? One of my dreams is to take time to hike all the major mountain chains in North America. Don't know if I'll get that one accomplished, but I've got another 30 years or more ahead, so maybe, eh? I've been a city mouse for most of my life, longing for the wilderness.

The science actually says that a female brain has reached full maturity by 24/25 years. The male brain isn't done developing until around 32. Makes you stop and think, doesn't it? The ones who bear the young and are primarily responsible for keeping the next generation alive have brains that mature earlier and are wired for multi-tasking. :battingeyelashes:

Good on you supplying your daughter. My daughter thanks me often for sparing her the need to procure it. Of course, we're back to she can't take shippment from me, so now we're working on other options to keep her on her regimen.

I walked to the local doctor authorized to give "recommendations" and asked how much that consult costs, to discover our neighborhood's got a pill Doctor running the local program, and she's charging $180 for the visit, with no guarantee she's gonna say "Yes, you qualify." She would in my daughter's case, but I'll find a better option before I leave town and at least get her on the program.

Legalize already so we don't have to play these games anymore.

Thank you TS. :hug: Can't wait to see you and R. He hugs nice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

For testing purposes I can see this. And make no mistake, I'm not suggesting open access to cannabis for the developing mind. I'm suggesting we're too concerned about something that, by all appearances from the professional people I've spoken with over the years, can be a great tool for some brains, and we don't need to be so frightened that it's burning up brain cells or slowing development.

You'll always have those who have a tendency to dependence, something every parent is alert to. Well... maybe not every parent. I homeschooled, so I was always encouraging self-motivation. As a mother, I can tell you I wish my Army officer son had access to cannabis and less dependence on alcohol for his "feel good moments."

I was a sexual wild child in college. We were the last generation to not worry that casual sex would kill you. I sometimes wonder how my mother survived it. I did come home in the end pregnant and unmarried, but that was by design.

Dabs are gonna cause some waves for awhile. I honestly don't recommend them for more than occasional use. The system isn't geared to absorb that much that quickly. That's why the sweating and other reactions that everyone celebtates occur. It's your ECS saying "ENOUGH!"

They make politicans nervous because it looks so much like crack. Uneducated legislators can be problamatic.

My daughter claims that she probably didn't attempt suicide until she moved from our home because she sat and played in the second-hand smoke from Dale and I passing the pipe or bong. We never had enough on hand to roll joints.

And you were out there creating them, weren't you?

TS, I'm amazed you made it through your childhood in one piece. But I'm really glad you did. :hug:

Thanks Doob. :passitleft:

Good morning everyone :love:

Yesterday was a fog of nausea. I learned that my gut system makes me pay dearly when I wander from joy. The confirmation hearing in the Senate opened wounds all across the nation we thought we'd buried deep, and it kinda sent me down my own rabbit hole. I'm pretty sure I'm past it now, and I've forgiven myself for blaming myself. But the getting there was lots and lots of anguish and tears, and by yesterday morning I knew I was in trouble.

The daughter sat with me most of the evening and gradually we got the nausea under control. I've had a full night's sleep and woke up smiling. I think I'm all the way back. I'm looking around at what I can get packed up, so I feel confident I have my joyful center all shined up.

Why not get the super-small update out of the way? I took pictures yesterday and couldn't do more than that.

Weekly Update: Saturday, September 29, 2018

I plan to harvest her on the 10th, and give myself time to get everything packed up and all the necessary notifications done, like utility cutoff and whatnot. Last minute goodbyes are beginning to take up more and more time. That means she'll come down at around day 53, which under 10/14 lighting should be just fine.

She smells like candy, and she's exploding into the snowball buds we knew were coming. :slide: Today she finishes her last week on nutrients. On Monday she starts her flush.

She has thrips. I'm not at allow concerned with them I'll leave the big fans on for them to work and just get her to harvest. They can't do much harm to her in the next two weeks.

One last look back....

Time to get the Royal Gorilla cutting into a solo cup with perlite soaked in 1/4 p-strength nutrients and let it grow those roots before I go.

I'm certain there's root development underway because she's beginning to grow more leaves.

She's too tall for the slurpy dome, so I improvised.

The little Candy Cane clone is coming along nicely too. Not much change. The cuttings are sitting on the floor, which is cooler and slows development, which is exactly what I want at the moment. I'm purposely trying to keep them small, and they won't see any increase in nutrient concentrations until they're in their new home in NOLA.

I can't wait to try cloning Tead's way. :battingeyelashes:

That's all there is in my tiny garden. It feels empty and more than a little lonely with so few charges. Lol! I'm glad we had this time to admire the beauty that is cannabis.

I'm gonna go lay back down for a few. The name of the game today is taking it easy. I'm hoping to catch up a bit this afternoon. The sun just came up and I may go out later and walk around in it. Right now I think I'll just go out onto the balcony and stand in its curative rays, and be thankful to have yesterday behind me.

No more news for SweetSue. This is why I stay away from the media entirely. Too much stress introduced. Life is meant to be lived in joy, and I learned it's absolutely necessary to keep myself there. Still learning to shift the momentum faster. This one, quite frankly, caught me, and a lot of other victims off guard. It was a continuious reaching for the deliberate joyful thought with the sudden realization that I was tumbling into dispair.

I've been there, I've healed again. Let's not go there again Susan. Stay away from the news cycle.
The thought of hiking with you made my morning. I am smiling. There a many great hikes in the Sierras that we would enjoy. And wildlife, blue sky, colors, sounds, scents of nature, that's my true home. My grand daughter and I go on many adventures, OUTSIDE as she says. Saw a mountain bluebird this week, beautiful blue color. Let's plan a hike!

Yes, I am sensing my journey with this healing plant is far from over. It has changed my life. I cherish your work. You may not have a clue how many people you are helping. Your information I trust.

I have read a bit of your struggles with losing your husband. My eyes filled with tears, I am sorry for what happened. What a way you have chosen to overcome this loss.

This morning I must stop reading and prepare for work...... you can be sure I will have a small bud in my mouth. Spicy taste and helps me smile as I teach.

PS I'll keep my hiking boots on here in case your foot prints lead me up steep hills.

The thought of hiking with you made my morning. I am smiling. There a many great hikes in the Sierras that we would enjoy. And wildlife, blue sky, colors, sounds, scents of nature, that's my true home. My grand daughter and I go on many adventures, OUTSIDE as she says. Saw a mountain bluebird this week, beautiful blue color. Let's plan a hike!

Yes, I am sensing my journey with this healing plant is far from over. It has changed my life. I cherish your work. You may not have a clue how many people you are helping. Your information I trust.

I have read a bit of your struggles with losing your husband. My eyes filled with tears, I am sorry for what happened. What a way you have chosen to overcome this loss.

This morning I must stop reading and prepare for work...... you can be sure I will have a small bud in my mouth. Spicy taste and helps me smile as I teach.

PS I'll keep my hiking boots on here in case your foot prints lead me up steep hills.

You’re on. :hug: We’ll plan a trip. One of the reasons I was so intent on getting to NOLA - aside from the pure pleasure of gardening next to Tead that is :battingeyelashes: - was its location. I can fly all over the US from there and it’s a short hop in all directions. :slide: You can count on it.

AWESOME!! More soon, will be smiling throughout my class. Teaching Sat class is a challenge, only once a week so intense. Not my strongest class so shifting my focus to those students who want to learn. Keeping my attitude positive is a must. ECS needs that love.....

Here ya go

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

They’re long-term hugs with lengthy hang time. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom