SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Setting up for tomorrow

On the left, 2 cups of infused grape seed oil waiting for me to get my butt to the store and buy the 4 oz jars so I can fill them with pain cream. I’ll be starting another batch of oil for one more recipe of pain cream after that and everyone should be set until I can send more.

On the right, a tincture I’m reducing. The daughter went out the other day without vaping and nearly had a panic attack. It became apparent to me that what we need in this case is a fast-acting delivery system for THC.

This tincture was made with 3 gr of bobrown14’s Labyrinth and spiced rum (only 151 proof - restrictive state). I figure reduce it down about halfway and she’ll have something that will do the trick with one or two drops. We still have time to figure out dosing before I leave town.

Back to my buzz. :slide:

Hey Sue, just passing through, and what a time!
Only read the last couple of pages and found out you're moving.
I knew it was on the cards, but Wow!! You go Girl...lol
Think i'll go back n read some more but hope everything is all good with you.!
I'm still growing, got 2 Carn in veg, still learning, still improving on the yields.
Looking to grow a high end 1-1 for oil at some point but still need a little more research!
If you or any member knows a decent strain to grow pls let me know :)

I do like that shot. I’ve admired it numerous times today.

Ok..... I’ll do it. :slide:

Done! Thanks for the encouragement Amy. :hug:

I hope that dream comes true Birdie. :hug:

I didn’t make these seeds. They made themselves. Lol! The universe saw fit to gift me a few good indica seeds.

No one used anything. This chemovar self seeds TS. Jgrowlove told me his specimen did the same thing. For whatever reason this plant has a stronger than normal drive to carry on the genetic line.

:rofl:
My African girl throws out a few seeds,, and I mean only a Few, no male parts on the plant(s) whatsoever. Been growing them a while now. Havn't tried to germ a seed, not sure any get to maturity before chop but may give it a go. Can't beat a few free seeds in my opinion :)

Hey Sue, just passing through, and what a time!
Only read the last couple of pages and found out you're moving.
I knew it was on the cards, but Wow!! You go Girl...lol
Think i'll go back n read some more but hope everything is all good with you.!
I'm still growing, got 2 Carn in veg, still learning, still improving on the yields.
Looking to grow a high end 1-1 for oil at some point but still need a little more research!
If you or any member knows a decent strain to grow pls let me know :)

shaun......:hug::hug::hug: So good to see you. Yes I’m moving. The particulars of actually getting me there is still being fine-tuned, but I should be in New Orleans by the end of the month.

If course you’re still growing. Lol! We can’t stop growing shaun. Haha! Two Carns in veg you say? Lucky you. :high-five: Try to drop a picture on the Carnival community grow.

My African girl throws out a few seeds,, and I mean only a Few, no male parts on the plant(s) whatsoever. Been growing them a while now. Havn't tried to germ a seed, not sure any get to maturity before chop but may give it a go. Can't beat a few free seeds in my opinion :)

I couldn’t agree more. I’m excited about the possibility of finding more seeds in the Red Diesel buds. :slide: I set the fan to blow across the Carn to the Red Diesel in hopes that she’d pollinate her tent mate. When the seed dropped into the tray I squealed with delight. Lol!

I haven’t looked for any chemovars for a while now. I believe Critical Mass is an even ratio. It’s an indica, if that makes a difference. I have some seeds made by Stoney Memoirs that tested 1:1, but I’ve yet to grow one out myself so I don’t yet know if they’re prodigious oil producers. @Jgrowlove has the Lemon Tonic I started. Maybe he can shed some light on her frostiness.

Someone else have any ideas?

I’m back home, a little worn down by wine with dinner two nights in a row. Lol! Tonight, out of the blue and in the middle of a delightful evening with my cousins, fear of leaving this comfortable surrounding to strike out anew lifted its head and growled. I decided to breathe through the rising panic and focus on the fact that I know wonder lies ahead and I have nothing to fear.

The fear passed almost immediately. :yahoo:

Let’s do some catching up.

I finished the tincture for the daughter. She’ll play with dose over the next couple days. If this works I’ll make more to leave behind to give her options.

I’d intended to make a double batch of pain cream today but discovered I’d packed the lavender oil away and can’t for the life of me remember where they are. Lol! I had enough to make half a batch, but that gave me the two jars I wanted to take along to dinner. I’ll run out for more lavender oil tomorrow. It’s not like I won’t use the extra bottle. I make a lot of pain cream.

How about some glamour shots of Candy Cane 5? :battingeyelashes:

I pulled her out to flush and noticed she’s flashing some interesting colors.

And she’s growing some chunky buds! :slide:

Back into the tent.

Jarring it up: Red Diesel

Adding in the 3 grams I gave Hash Hound the other day brings the total to 34 grams, just slightly more than 25% of the 128 grams that went into the fridge.

I’m liking this method more and more. The bags that’ve been hanging for the last week are ready to jar up, but I’ve already packed the jars away. Lol! I’ll let them hang until I’m ready to dig out the ones I’ll need for the daughter’s meds. I’m leaving my sativas in the bags until I’m ready to vacuum it all up to get packed.

On the 10th I’ll be harvesting Candy Cane, one year from the day I harvested the Carnival that started my canna time line.

One more to go. This is what I e grown in the last year.

I’m looking forward to starting my next wall. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

It’s been a good day, filled with love and laughter with two of my favorite family members. I saved myself some buds from Carnival and Dark Devil Auto to finish off the evening. Hopefully it’ll push away this lethargy wine brings on. The wine was tasty, and a great accompaniment to a delicious meal, but it makes me sluggish after a while, and I don’t care much for sluggish. Lol!

How was your day? :battingeyelashes:

Thought I would share this..

Sue, this stuff is soooooo good.

And I will show you this for whatever reason..
She had some root problems and it stunted her growth, but she is stinky and frosty. Plus the color is amazing.

Have a great night :smokin:

WooHoo! :yahoo:

Now you understand. :battingeyelashes: Tasty, eh?

I’m smoking my own tonight. Lol! Love this chemovar. Your SSDC looks amazing! I have yet to get one grown. Lol!

Hiya SweetSue,

Your wall - Wow, that's 40+ plants in a limited space. Surprising to know when displayed like that. Very nice work, SS.

Something else - short story - I still have 3 Carnivals out in soil, and they're doing well. I had 2 incidents while growing. One - I had an 8' stepladder checking the buds. One leg found some soft dirt, and the stepladder went over and took 3 quite large branches down as well. (That's when I got my 10' stepladder). Two - a wind and rain storm took t branches down (different plant), and split the main stalk so the top 2/3 was laying over. So I staked it up again, lashed the split with rope, and she's still packing on buds. Anyways, 5 branches I put in the drying room. Last night I snipped all the chaff from the buds and had a very nice smoke!! I was amazed at how nice the smoke was being so premature. And I could only think the rest should be even better. I am getting a "dank" smell from the ladies, not real strong. Now I know what dank is, lol. Oh, and I got the lime hint from the first hit. Then I remembered you saying it had a lime overtone. The confusing thing is the amount of purple in some branches. I looked yesterday, and one branch looked almost as purple as your DDA grows. I'll post pics on carnival thread when I get some more.

So, I wanted to thank you for turning me on to such a delightful strain. Thank you. I thought you might enjoy a little story. Oh well, cheers to you and everyone. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So, I wanted to thank you for turning me on to such a delightful strain. Thank you. I thought you might enjoy a little story. Oh well, cheers to you and everyone. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hiya Bode. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I giggled all the way through that post, after the gasp at picturing you tumbling from over 8’. :oops: I know you’re ok. :hug:

That kinda made my morning Bode. Lol! @Graytail, we snagged another one. :rofl:

Carnival is the most amazing sativa-dom I’ve come across. No matter what else I grow, including my lovely DDAs, when I open the container of Carn my cells sing a song of celebration. Lol! And you got lime! WooHoo! Lucky you. :yahoo:

Looking forward to those pictures. I wasn’t aware before your grow that Carn had any purple genetics in her. We may have to talk about a clone. :battingeyelashes:

I would like to oblige you Sue, I really would. But, I have no clones, (I don't grow inside), and they're real close to the chop. Sorry. I'm wondering if the purple is brought on by the night temps. One night it was down to 38 degrees. Most nights it's been 40+ degrees. I've heard several mention how cold temps bring the purple.

Is there some other way to hear those giggles again, lol?

Crank the AC down... they really bump the color out when they get chillier.
Had to take the AC out for the winter up here. Keep the apartment at about 68, gets lower in that room at night(lights out) tent gets up to 80, maybe less, during the day. Can't let the house get too cold or the kids will hate me, not to mention the wrath of a frozen wife. Lol. Maybe if I put a small fan inside the tent it will cool it down.

I have some purps hybrids, and the seeds from my DDA, I am thinking about running over the winter... something about the purple really helps with inflamation. Of course that could be all in my head and I really just like purple weed.

I would like to oblige you Sue, I really would. But, I have no clones, (I don't grow inside), and they're real close to the chop. Sorry. I'm wondering if the purple is brought on by the night temps. One night it was down to 38 degrees. Most nights it's been 40+ degrees. I've heard several mention how cold temps bring the purple.

Is there some other way to hear those giggles again, lol?

Stick around Bode, I giggle frequently. Lol! You may be right about the temps forcing the colorful expression, although I was under the impression that the purple started before the temps began to bottom out at night.

I won't be growing with chilly temps anymore. :battingeyelashes:

Had to take the AC out for the winter up here. Keep the apartment at about 68, gets lower in that room at night(lights out) tent gets up to 80, maybe less, during the day. Can't let the house get too cold or the kids will hate me, not to mention the wrath of a frozen wife. Lol. Maybe if I put a small fan inside the tent it will cool it down.

I have some purps hybrids, and the seeds from my DDA, I am thinking about running over the winter... something about the purple really helps with inflamation. Of course that could be all in my head and I really just like purple weed.

Let's not freeze out the other members of the family to get prettier buds. Lol!

The purples suggest higher levels of b-caryophyllene, and this particular terpene works on inflammatory response much the same way CBD does. So it's not in your head at all, and good on you being sensitive enough to recognize the benefit. :battingeyelashes:

The purples suggest higher levels of b-caryophyllene, and this particular terpene works on inflammatory response much the same way CBD does. So it's not in your head at all, and good on you being sensitive enough to recognize the benefit. :battingeyelashes:
Wife's leg got broken on Saturday. The DDA stops the throbbing. Also makes my pinched nerve take a break for a little while... may need to make some coconut oil out of the next DDA in line. We are considering adding canna-coconut oil capsules to our daily intake as soon as we get the gear

Oh... took me by surprise for a moment. I forget folks take them out. Still turning mine on as soon as I get up and sleeping with one cooling the bedroom.
Crazy!
Apartment life my friend. Usually mine is in until the first frost, but it has been steady cold here in eastern Washington. Lol, I had to start running the furnace last week to keep it 68° inside

Apartment life my friend. Usually mine is in until the first frost, but it has been steady cold here in eastern Washington. Lol, I had to start running the furnace last week to keep it 68° inside

What's a furnace?

I have a funny Yakima story for the Eastern Washingtonian.
Tead was a much younger gent... and he wore way too much green at the time. Yakima Firing Center had a fancy new automated range with some pop-ups, runners and what not.
Tead was driving a Gamma Goat down some lost trail in the back corners of YFC and his path brought him to what appeared to be a simple small gully... enough to slow you down, but no worries about crossing.
As I drove down into the gully, the earth started parting under my rig and the earth flowed with waves that bounced off the sides causing all sorts of interesting ripple interference patterns.
It was ash. Flowed just exactly like water. Blew me and my drivin buddy away. We stopped and played for a quick moment. So cool.
Still remember looking up at a streetlight May 18th many years ago early in the morning and thinking to myself "Gee... mighty late in the year for snow." Ahhhh yes... the ash was a mess.

What's a furnace?

I have a funny Yakima story for the Eastern Washingtonian.
Tead was a much younger gent... and he wore way too much green at the time. Yakima Firing Center had a fancy new automated range with some pop-ups, runners and what not.
Tead was driving a Gamma Goat down some lost trail in the back corners of YFC and his path brought him to what appeared to be a simple small gully... enough to slow you down, but no worries about crossing.
As I drove down into the gully, the earth started parting under my rig and the earth flowed with waves that bounced off the sides causing all sorts of interesting ripple interference patterns.
It was ash. Flowed just exactly like water. Blew me and my drivin buddy away. We stopped and played for a quick moment. So cool.
Still remember looking up at a streetlight May 18th many years ago early in the morning and thinking to myself "Gee... mighty late in the year for snow." Ahhhh yes... the ash was a mess.
Funny you mention that.. I got super stoned the other night (not uncommon) and YT recommended I watch a video. Not something I normally fall for. They got me watching mini documentaries about the Mt St Helens sasquatch cover-up. Lol.

I don't hail from the inland empire. Just where I've been for the last 5 years. Wisconsin was my home for the better (or worse depending on how one sees the glass) portion of my life. Winter here is mighty mild compared to west-central Wisconsin, as are the cannabis laws.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom