SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Filled the mini fridge with a partial harvest of blue dream tonight. There is more there than I thought. I'll have to decide where to put the rest of it soon. Washing my hands with soap and water left them just as sticky as before I washed so I tried some gojo. That got most of it off after some scrubbing. She seems pretty sticky.

IMG_20181008_230949.jpg
IMG_20181008_230506.jpg

Filled the mini fridge with a partial harvest of blue dream tonight. There is more there than I thought. I'll have to decide where to put the rest of it soon. Washing my hands with soap and water left them just as sticky as before I washed so I tried some gojo. That got most of it off after some scrubbing. She seems pretty sticky.

IMG_20181008_230949.jpg
IMG_20181008_230506.jpg

Sweet! :high-five: I keep 91% ISO on hand for times like this. Lol!

Done for the night.

Get a good night's rest after making all that pain cream, or is someone is taking a lot of vitamin B ;).

Haha! I’m expecting to pass out here soon Shed. I licked this delicious oil from my fingers after straining it. Lol! Made this batch with 4 gr each Devil’s Carnival and Black DOG and 8 gr Zamaldelica x Panama in grape seed oil. Man! What a tasty oil! It would have been great for cooking with or carefully dipping bread into.

Come to think of it, it’d taste too good. Lol!

I don’t often go out there myself Bear. Lol!

After the boob went out there and bounced up and down, I'm guessing that you'd be safe out there...

...on my shoulders ;) .

Washing my hands with soap and water left them just as sticky as before I washed so I tried some gojo. That got most of it off after some scrubbing.
Sweet! :high-five: I keep 91% ISO on hand for times like this. Lol!

Amateurs.
Hardware store. Paint isles. Stripper section (Tead likes the sound of that!). 100% denatured alcohol in gallon or qt formats for much cheaper than medical or liquor. Better, stronger, cheaper.

Good morning Sweet Woman. I thought of you while making a cob today. I was taking it out of the sweating @104 degrees and unwrapped it. Wowza sue! What a delight for the nose and eyes! I can't wait to give these 2 a good ageing to see where they go. Pure lust for my senses is all I can say. My question for you is have you had enough time to let one mature to give it a good try?

Amateurs.
Hardware store. Paint isles. Stripper section (Tead likes the sound of that!). 100% denatured alcohol in gallon or qt formats for much cheaper than medical or liquor. Better, stronger, cheaper.

Learn something new every day. :hug:

Good morning Sweet Woman. I thought of you while making a cob today. I was taking it out of the sweating @104 degrees and unwrapped it. Wowza sue! What a delight for the nose and eyes! I can't wait to give these 2 a good ageing to see where they go. Pure lust for my senses is all I can say. My question for you is have you had enough time to let one mature to give it a good try?

It’s an addictive process stoneotter. Lol! Every time you open a bag and that sweet fragrance sweeps up to the nostrils you’ll smile all over again. :battingeyelashes:

I have some coming up on four month’s or more curing, but they’re wrapped and buried in the boxes. By the time I’m moved they should be wonderfully psychoactive. :slide:

Learn something new every day. :hug:

It’s an addictive process stoneotter. Lol! Every time you open a bag and that sweet fragrance sweeps up to the nostrils you’ll smile all over again. :battingeyelashes:

I have some coming up on four month’s curing, but they’re wrapped and buried in the boxes. By the time I’m moved they should be wonderfully psychoactive. :slide:
I'll say Sue! Counting the days/months. Such foreplay !

Who doesn't like the stripper section?

Anyone who has spent enough time with strippers outside of the club (and/or its parking lot, I suppose) to know what happens...

By "enough time," I mean, roughly... One unit of Planck Time ;) . Or, if you're a glutton for punishment, the first time one leans over, places her lips close to your ear, and whispers, "Hey, you brought your pistol... I hope?"

Anyone who has spent enough time with strippers outside of the club (and/or its parking lot, I suppose) to know what happens...

By "enough time," I mean, roughly... One unit of Planck Time ;) . Or, if you're a glutton for punishment, the first time one leans over, places her lips close to your ear, and whispers, "Hey, you brought your pistol... I hope?"

Ah yes... good times with strippers... glad those days are past.
Had a good buddy that made a habit of marrying them. He went thru 2 on paper... many more unofficially. His life was always so damn interesting. Somehow, he usually managed to keep it under control... but when it snuck thru it was always crazy dramatic... including one running off into the night naked after showing up at my doorstep in some attempt to seduce me at 2am after the bars closed.... with a wife and children just a door away. I grabbed my buddy and we hunted her down before the cops could nab her.
Fun to watch.. but generally there are rules against touching. One should apply those rules in much more liberal senses if one decides to travel those paths. Fun to watch the drama if you can avoid involvement tho... but it can be surprisingly hard to avoid that 'drama shell-splash'.

heh.... Tead's words of stripper wisdom... good lord!

Ah yes... good times with strippers... glad those days are past.
Had a good buddy that made a habit of marrying them. He went thru 2 on paper... many more unofficially. His life was always so damn interesting. Somehow, he usually managed to keep it under control... but when it snuck thru it was always crazy dramatic... including one running off into the night naked after showing up at my doorstep in some attempt to seduce me at 2am after the bars closed.... with a wife and children just a door away. I grabbed my buddy and we hunted her down before the cops could nab her.
Fun to watch.. but generally there are rules against touching. One should apply those rules in much more liberal senses if one decides to travel those paths. Fun to watch the drama if you can avoid involvement tho... but it can be surprisingly hard to avoid that 'drama shell-splash'.

heh.... Tead's words of stripper wisdom... good lord!
So many things are fun to watch but not fun to experience. I would imagine the Jerry springer show was that way. Kinda like a train wreck. You can't stop looking. Lol

What do you guys usually make with the ISO or denatured alcohol? First thing I thought of was CCO but maybe there are some other things? Three day headache doesn't have me thinking clearly. This is the first I think I've felt like I've been sick with something in a year or more.

I should have put a large disclaimer in that post.... lemme fix that.

Don't use Denatured Alcohol for anything other than cleaning... EVER!!!

There.... we good now?
I love it for cleaning, but denatured alcohol is totally poisonous and even has some crazy prohibition based tale that tags along with it. Never use it for anything you're going to consume in any way.
You're just gonna have to drop the dime for a bottle of Everclear for goodie makin.

I should have put a large disclaimer in that post.... lemme fix that.

Don't use Denatured Alcohol for anything other than cleaning... EVER!!!

There.... we good now?
I love it for cleaning, but denatured alcohol is totally poisonous and even has some crazy prohibition based tale that tags along with it. Never use it for anything you're going to consume in any way.
You're just gonna have to drop the dime for a bottle of Everclear for goodie makin.

Thank you. :hug: Wise words. You’re making medicine MrGreene. ISO is a cleaning agent. If you’re making GreenDragon for scrapes and bruises it’s a different matter, but nothing you send to your gut should be made with an industrial product.

The microwave left the apartment to fill a hole in the daughter's life when hers died the other day.

I'll get another when I relocate. In the meantime anything I need microwaved can be done at her place. It gave me the chance to get this corner cleaned and that corner shelf down, a chore I'll save for another time.

I've discovered I'm pretty adaptable. Lol! Living out of boxes doesn't drive me as nuts as you might expect. Lol! My whole life has become streamlined and beautifully organized. I now know exactly what I own. :battingeyelashes:

Remember those clones I was trying to keep small? Yeah..... they're getting a little big.

I'll let them go and clip them back about a day or so before I replant them into the transport containers. They'll make the trip easily. There's not much that could threaten their lives unless they get cooked. I'll choose to believe they'll survive.

Candy Cane was scheduled to come down tomorrow, but there aren't any firm plans for my move yet, we just know it won't be Chris getting me there, so I'm gonna let her ride a few more days.

She's just beginning to flush to cloudy with a smattering of amber. I need three days warning on the move and she can come down and processed into oil over a 2 day period. Let's see how long she can keep going. I'm completely flexible with moving arrangements, as long as I have that three days to tear down the rest of my belongings and get them bundled to go. :slide:

Right now I gonna rip into this fragrant bud of Red Diesel and take myself out for soup and coffee. I'll catch up to your joyful selves later this evening. :ciao:

Carpet Spot Remover...LOL!

Nice wind-down on the grow, the packing, and this thread. It's nice to hear how positive you're feeling about the move. Lifts my spirits as well :).

Oh, and don't use denatured alcohol in anything you might be putting on a scrape...it's open to the bloodstream!

Thanks, I’ll remember that. When I get scratched open I always reach for the jar of pain cream or, more likely, the roller ball bottle. Works every time. :battingeyelashes:

@InTheShed, have you had any difficulty with your roller bottles? I have about ten that won’t dispense oil for the life of me. That’s pretty expensively exasperating. I have no idea what to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom