SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Thanks, I’ll remember that. When I get scratched open I always reach for the jar of pain cream or, more likely, the roller ball bottle. Works every time. :battingeyelashes:

@InTheShed, have you had any difficulty with your roller bottles? I have about ten that won’t dispense oil for the life of me. That’s pretty expensively exasperating. I have idea what to do with them.
Get an empty one

Pop a top on it and roll/push real hard on something with traction, like a mat or something
Get em freed up

Worst case holler at Amazon , they will fix it

@InTheShed, have you had any difficulty with your roller bottles? I have about ten that won’t dispense oil for the life of me. That’s pretty expensively exasperating. I have idea what to do with them.
I haven't yet but I don't think I've tried as many as you have with your generous gifting. I've been telling people to roll the ball on their fingers and then rub it in so you can see how much you're applying. I'd contact amazon and see about replacing them.

Get an empty one

Pop a top on it and roll/push real hard on something with traction, like a mat or something
Get em freed up

Cool! I’ll give it a go Chris. Thanks. :hug:

I haven't yet but I don't think I've tried as many as you have with your generous gifting. I've been telling people to roll the ball on their fingers and then rub it in so you can see how much you're applying. I'd contact amazon and see about replacing them.

If Chris’ idea doesn’t work I’ll contact Amazon. I think it will though. This was half the batch that misfired. That can’t be a normal thing or they wouldn’t be in business.

I do give a few away. Lol!

Get an empty one

Get em freed up

This worked for all but two. I’ll get lay with them for a while and may well get them open too. Thanks Chris. You’re a lifesaver. :hug:

Oops!

Good morning everyone :love:

I opened the tent and was shocked at how much further she’s progressed overnight. Maybe we’re looking at a Sunday harvest after all. :slide:

I think I’ll stick to this 10/14 schedule from now on. Under these marvelous Timber Lights the plant’s have sparkled for me, haven’t they? The 10/14 schedule speeds them right to harvest in less than 60 days. I can live with that. Lol!

Time for coffee, cannabis, and laughter with the daughter. I’ll catch up to all you joyful souls in a little bit. Remember.... it’s joy for the pure sake of being joyful. All the wonderful things that fall into your experience as a result of that joy are all bonus. :ciao:

Looks like she'll almost finish before liftoff. Good thinking on the light schedule! Those buds look so stoney! Is the effect pretty strong? I guess a better question would be - what was the strain you used before to sleep on? I'm looking for a chemovar like that. Thanks.

Looks like she'll almost finish before liftoff. Good thinking on the light schedule! Those buds look so stoney! Is the effect pretty strong? I guess a better question would be - what was the strain you used before to sleep on? I'm looking for a chemovar like that. Thanks.

Candy Cane’s the daughter’s favorite sleep meds. It’s a rare event that I’d reach for an indica, but if it’s after 2 AM and I need to sleep I choose Chemdawg if it’s around. It’ll put me to bed in about 15 minutes.

The daughter tells me the Candy Cane hits all the right chords within her for pleasant dreams. I’ll tell you, it smells amazing. I can see her attraction. I simply have no use for a cannabis chemovar that’ll slow me down. Lol!

Whew! It’s taken days of thought and a few hours of fudging thI numbers, but I’ve figured out how to combine all the plant material I have on hand to give the daughter a base med that comes in close to 5 mg THC and 7-8 mg of CBD per ml of carrier oil.

Now to get to the making. :slide: This’ll keep me busy the rest of the week.

@Oldbear's spreadsheet would have done that in no time flat, as long as it was no more than three chemovars ;).

This was done with about five different chemovars involved Shed. Lol! I kept thinking how easy it would have been to make with three. Next time I’ll be better prepared.

Are you getting comparable yields and quality with your 10/14 schedule ?

:passitleft:

Under these fabulous Timber lights I’m seeing slightly larger yields Doob.

BTW that Candy Cane could be a good one.. With alittle room to top it afew more times and a longer veg time,,,, Buds look solid as hell... And grows like that Red Desiel,,, making her self-supporting. Or close to it... GL

BTW that Candy Cane could be a good one.. With alittle room to top it afew more times and a longer veg time,,,, Buds look solid as hell... And grows like that Red Desiel,,, making her self-supporting. Or close to it... GL

Tead's been pondering upon those lines as well. Time will tell of course, but great minds and all ehh?

I didn't know potheads needed a degree in mathematics?

I didn't know it either when I started Woody. :rofl: I had this crazy idea in the beginning that I'd be growing just to keep me stratospherically high for the rest of my freakin' life. Lol!

It's one of the most beautiful and heartiest chemovars I grow Woody. I feel blessed to have lucked into the photo version when I purchased the auto seeds. Lucky me, it was the year they screwed up stability. :blunt:

I have this amazing cosmic crew that's made it their job most of my life to make things happen that cause me to feel delighted. This was one such orchestration, for which I'm profoundly appreciative. The quantum board from Timber she's flowering under is another such wonder. My cosmic team has a blast making my life sparkle. :battingeyelashes:

Tead's been pondering upon those lines as well. Time will tell of course, but great minds and all ehh?

Your canna world will now include Candy Cane and Royal Gorilla, not to mention Carnival. You sir, are in for a treat. :hug:

:thumb: and imperial-metric conversions as well! o_O

It's a multi-faceted obsession. :rofl: Here I am at 64 going on 65 giving serious consideration to taking some courses in cellular biology to gain a deeper understanding of the ECS. Lol! And all I intended to do in the beginning was to keep Dale high until he died. Lol!

Drives me crazy. Thank goodness for Siri, I bet I’ve asked it “how many ML in a tablespoon” over 100 times.

I have a conversion app in my phone. It gets a lot of use.

Oops! 15 seconds too fast. Lol!

It's a multi-faceted obsession. :rofl: Here I am at 64 going on 65 giving serious consideration to taking some courses in cellular biology to gain a deeper understanding of the ECS. Lol! And all I intended to do in the beginning was to keep Dale high until he died. Lol!
:rofl: Excellent!

Step one out of the way. The next batch’ll cook overnight. I’m glad to have this process underway. I’ll get as many capsules filled for the daughter as possible. When they’re gine she’s gonna have to have an alternative in place.

I licked the yummy drippings off my fingers. It’s Mendocino Underdog. Lol! I’ll be asleep real quick here. :rofl: I’ll see you all in the morning.

Goodnight moon. :love:

Back
Top Bottom