SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Good morning everyone :love:

How ‘bout an opening shot of the bloomin’ darlin’?

There’s very little that could be called popcorn on this beauty. I love qbs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kinda stately looking at this stage of development, aren’t they? Woody’s right about the sturdy branches. I was playing with the idea of opening her out, but the branches are more rigid than they appear and they wouldn’t play along without breaking. Lol!

From the look and feel of her Sunday will be perfect timing. I haven’t checked again for amber trichomes because this girl is intended to become sleep meds, and amber is right where we want to be.

Time to get out there and play with the cosmic team one more time. WooHoo! I’ve learned that taking time to joyfully and appreciatively acknowledge the work of my team energizes their activity. I thank and praise, and they bring yet another delicious experience to surprise and delight me. I like the way that formula works. :battingeyelashes:

Today we have a cooking class before lunch with the seniors. She’s making us breakfast. Mmmmmm..... another meal I don’t have to cook. Lol! This woman looks to be in her mid 40s and has 11 children, most of whom she birthed herself. The sister that accompanies her presentations has 8 of her own. God bless them, I stopped dead at two when they turned out to be one of each model. Lol!

Approach today with determination that wherever you find yourself, and whatever you’re doing, you’ll make it your intention to only see what delights you.

What you focus your attention on is what you’re vibrating, and in this universe that means your cosmic team - we all have our own - is working feverishly to bring you more of that vibration. Stop and consider the implications of feeling judgmental and unhappy. Yeah.... I agree, joyful expectation and childlike wonder are a more productive choice if enjoying the day was your intention.

It certainly is my intention. Lol! Now get out there and have some fun dammit! I insist. :slide:

Change is coming. I'll have to dig into the bottom of my clothes box for warmer threads. Lol!

For us, the storm sucked some cooler air down from up north... perhaps yours.
The result has been mid to upper 80s day and mid 70s night. Nice breeze. Lower humidity.
A very dark silver lining as they go. Looks like all those condos on the panhandle get to be rebuilt.... again.

The risk inherent in living in the hurricane lanes. I’m glad this one missed us. Looks like I’ll miss this year’s hurricane season. That means I have a year to prepare. Lol!

Christmas in New Orleans. :slide:

How ‘bout an opening shot of the bloomin’ darlin’?

There’s very little that could be called popcorn on this beauty. I love qbs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kinda stately looking at this stage of development, aren’t they? Woody’s right about the sturdy branches. I was playing with the idea of opening her out, but the branches are more rigid than they appear and they wouldn’t play along without breaking. Lol!

From the look and feel of her Sunday will be perfect timing. I haven’t checked again for amber trichomes because this girl is intended to become sleep meds, and amber is right where we want to be.

Time to get out there and play with the cosmic team one more time. WooHoo! I’ve learned that taking time to joyfully and appreciatively acknowledge the work of my team energizes their activity. I thank and praise, and they bring yet another delicious experience to surprise and delight me. I like the way that formula works. :battingeyelashes:

Today we have a cooking class before lunch with the seniors. She’s making us breakfast. Mmmmmm..... another meal I don’t have to cook. Lol! This woman looks to be in her mid 40s and has 11 children, most of whom she birthed herself. The sister that accompanies her presentations has 8 of her own. God bless them, I stopped dead at two when they turned out to be one of each model. Lol!

Approach today with determination that wherever you find yourself, and whatever you’re doing, you’ll make it your intention to only see what delights you.

What you focus your attention on is what you’re vibrating, and in this universe that means your cosmic team - we all have our own - is working feverishly to bring you more of that vibration. Stop and consider the implications of feeling judgmental and unhappy. Yeah.... I agree, joyful expectation and childlike wonder are a more productive choice if enjoying the day was your intention.

It certainly is my intention. Lol! Now get out there and have some fun dammit! I insist. :slide:

Good morning SweetSue, must say they are looking nice and frosty :) awesome job on everything. :ganjamon:
hope everything goes fantastic with your adventure :yahoo:

Good morning SweetSue, must say they are looking nice and frosty :) awesome job on everything. :ganjamon:
hope everything goes fantastic with your adventure :yahoo:

Thanx Sarge. :hug: Jgrow was just here - oh! need to update the seed bank - admiring the frosty girl, all excited about the brixy babes he has going in his own grow, exploring his first taste of growing hempy.

I do believe we have another happy hempy convert. :slide:

My adventure plods along. Lol! I’m slowly but surely getting the last of the packing chores out of the way so I’ll be ready for anything. Sunday I take down my last flowering girl and then it’s just a waiting game.

Today I’ve been making oils, a favorite chore, with the delightful interruption of Jgrow’s stop to pick up more hempy supplies.

I’ve decided the Red Diesel’ll be a good match for the daughter. It’s a 50/50 hybrid, heavier in the indica, if anything. She’s attracted to the smell, so maybe this is another option to get her further along. Tomorrow she’ll start the day with some and we can see if they’re compatible.

They sure are pretty buds. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Tead's waxing up his snow skis..

INDEED!
And my board... I'm one of those weirdos that does all 3... downhill, board, and XC. Hell.... I'll even join ya with snowshoes.
Discovered snowmobiles a couple of years ago. Never tried one before. Not as fun as a good 2 stroke dirt bike, but very fun.

It might take a few years for my blood to thicken before I can look like something other than that little brother in the "A Christmas Story" movie, but I'll bundle up and dig in right alongside!

New Orleans 10 day forecast, 5 days of rain. That's pretty much been my experience down there!

You say that like it's a bad thing. Man... I pray for afternoon thunderstorms! The cool off the whole world right before evening sets in... so awesome. Gets dicey with the inches/hr starts roaming into whole numbers, but a nice rain is always welcome in my hot ass world.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Man... I pray for afternoon thunderstorms! The cool off the whole world right before evening sets in... so awesome. Gets dicey with the inches/hr starts roaming into whole numbers, but a nice rain is always welcome in my hot ass world.
Great for the residents, not so great for the tourists :). Though soaking wet and warm is much better than soaking wet and cold!

Great for the residents, not so great for the tourists :). Though soaking wet and warm is much better than soaking wet and cold!

Mix that in with the idea that it's rarely chilly. Toss in some good music. Stir in some awesome food.
Yup... we're makin gumbo again!
When dat ole rain cloud blows by and drops a little o dat natural AC on me... time to dance!

Mix that in with the idea that it's rarely chilly. Toss in some good music. Stir in some awesome food. Yup... we're makin gumbo again! When dat ole rain cloud blows by and drops a little o dat natural AC on me... time to dance!
Oh I did the first time! Wet and happy to be down there. Second time through it was colder and a bit more miserable to be soaked. Still, I recommend NOLA to anyone who asks!

Dancing in the rain. This'll be right up my alley once I learn to dance. Lol! I'll find someone to teach me. :slide:

I spend my days outdoors in the heat. It's always welcome if just to dilute all the sweat.
Sometimes I get caught downtown on my 2 wheeled steed. I could find other ways, but I usually just roll on. Love it when it's like 90 something and a huge dumper comes thru making it hard to see... I peddle faster. Strip and rip your shorts and light shirt when you hit the door, grab a towel, some fresh shorts and start it all over when the dribbles pass.

I am soooo looking forward to adapting to my new home. :battingeyelashes:

Lol! I was clearing the tabs and I came across the thank you for my last scheduled pickup of household gifts. Check out the date.

I was still in high school then. :rofl:

Pictures to follow later. I’m at breakfast and lunch with my senior friends, thinking how I need to stop licking the oil off the fingers when making oil for the daughter. Lol! Didn’t wake this morning until 9:38 and had to be here by 10. Lol!

What I now know....Mendocino Underdog makes a powerful sleep med. :rofl:

Catch you all later. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom