Synthetic vs organic: what grows the best cannabis

Sly

I was just finishing up my first grow dwc 8 plants blue zkittlez and biscotti in 8x4 using General hydroponics products and boticare hydeoguard ....so I started veg a room towards end of my grow bought clones bunch of strains they grew and I had no second hydro set up (my 8x4 is in flower exactly same time) so into the soil (happy frog ) and into my veg tent 3x3 fast forward to now I'm In in my flower tent still in veg with my plant I had in my 3x3 and things are great so my question is which is better synthetic or organic can I expect better yield of i use organic my concerns are really with flavor does it make a difference or does it boil down to the grower

I was just finishing up my first grow dwc 8 plants blue zkittlez and biscotti in 8x4 using General hydroponics products (synthetic) and boticare hydeoguard ....so I started veg a room towards end of my grow bought clones bunch of strains they grew and I had no second hydro set up (my 8x4 is in flower exactly same time) so into the soil (happy frog ) and into my veg tent 3x3 fast forward to now I'm In in my flower tent still in veg with my plant I had in my 3x3 and things are great so my question is which is better synthetic or organic can I expect better yield of i use organic my concerns are really with flavor does it make a difference or does it boil down to the grower
this is not a question you get a straight answer too

you have to figure out what you want, and the best way to achieve it...

have had great weed both organic and synthetic

Do you want yield or quality...for my meds organic in soil. Pics from my first and second grows.
546B3470-186E-48D0-B841-E4CF88FBE22F.jpeg
C98BCB94-033B-426E-B890-1D1441C648B4.jpeg

if you make a efficient, microbe worker infused soil with plenty of raw organic matter to be broken down into food, at correct ph shpuld produce top quality, equivalent yield cannabis

if your yield is less, the quality to a knowledgable/honest buyer will drive up the price to make it well worth it!

I grow in both soil and RDWC. If youre into big ass plants hydro is where its at. Some say that the quality isn't so hot in hydro, if you use synthetic nutrients some additives will help. Fulvic acid, Silica, and a sweetener will help bring you solid results These plants are very oily. The smell of pine is very strong. I can smell it in my front yard (I grow in a shed in the backyard) The soil plant is doing OK. Buds are flopping over without a yoyo. Ive smoked both the hydro and soil and didn't find a difference. The buds in hydro, are marginally tighter. Heres a visual...

I have quite a few other pictures if your interested.

Damn man! That’s a monster! Props for sure. How was the smoke?
The plant in the closet has a better smell. Not surprising, the main room got rather warm. Terpenes start to cook off at a certain point. The high is the same on both hydro and soil. A couple bong hits of either and im sorted for a while. Thank you for the kind words!

Ah this vintage age old question... lolz

No straight answer buddy, if it is about taste, aroma, smell before & after grind then i must say slow air dry cure & a long cure.

Hydroponics doe's seem appear to produce larger yields ! some hempy grows etc but i use to combust my herb back then...

Mainly organic these days & prefer vaping which has a more perfumed aroma complex taste to it with the organic herb.

Back
Top Bottom