Taco effect please help

greengarden1

hi,this is my first grow, i use a 600w hps,temp around 25-27 degrees, the plants are 2 weeks old, i have to say that i.ve used water with the ph 7.5 because i didn,t had ph meter and after i got the ph meter i was trying to get down the ph with lemon and i watered the plants 1 time with that water

image71018.JPG
image51032.JPG
image61022.JPG
image210043.JPG
image37072.JPG
image41041.JPG
image110058.JPG

soil is normal soil from the shop with ph between 5 and 7, 70 % soil 30% perlite, 3 days between watering, i gave them at the last watering some universal nutes N-P-K, the light is at 150 cm

My opinion is a bit too much water and nutes. My nutes don't start until the plant is 4-5 weeks. I use a mix that is store bought as well. If you over water, the roots will prune up like your fingers after being in water. A root that is not smooth will not take up nutes as it should. when you overwater you can cause a nutrient lock out and starve the plant. You also deprive them of oxygen, which they need badly. Also, someone else may have better info here as I use LED, but 5 feet may be a bit high above the plant. Most of the time, humans are in the way when it comes to these plants. When they need us, they tell us. They start to yellow, or droop, or develop brown spots, or turn purple etc. Everyone hovers on their first few grows, after the process becomes a hassle you will be a better grower. I am 2 days from 5 weeks old on my 4th grow. One plant in almost perfect health.....mainly because I leave it alone. At 4 weeks it was 20inches tall and 18" wide. It is an Early Miss auto.

I use a 600w mh&hps and 5 feet is way to high for your plants, usually a foot or a foot and a half depending how much heat your light pumps out. Also as Schtiggy said ease up on your watering.. id let them dry completely before giving them more... as for nutrients, i usually start when i see the second set of nodes appear(very light feedings) usually around 200-250ppm ph 6.5 - 6.6 some strains are also more finicky then others

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom