Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

How easy is it to go to the rain forest and drop $50? :rofl:

Reviews on Ziploc's vacuum bags that are meant for the hand pump devices seem to be mixed, but generally positive.

As I was reading through some of them the other night, I saw mention that some ChinaMart's stock them.

Speaking of WalMart...

Since they still shoot drug dealers in China, and have rather harsh penalties for cannabis-related... "crimes" in general, why do we continue to buy so many products that are made in the PRC?

Is it simply that it's true what they say, that convenience really does trump ethics in the 21st century?

This thing is difficult for me to understand - because most people I know, if they shopped at a locally owned small business, where the service was great, selection plentiful, and even the prices were decent... If it became known that the owner of said small business regularly went home and cruelly beat his two children, most people I know would immediately STOP giving that business their custom. And that business would soon be out of business.

But on a larger scale - the largest scale of all, IMHO - we seem to do the exact opposite.

I am not trying to stand on the balcony of my glass house and point my finger at "other people." I confess that I, too, have (very rarely) bought things from WalMart (and Sam's Club). Primarily food - but this is no free pass, because I once saw the dreaded "China" statement on a package of tilapia (I did put it back in the cooler after seeing the origin notice). And I have, to date, purchased six aquarium power heads when I was running single-plant 20+ gallon DWC reservoirs.

So, when I ask, why do we do this, that is exactly what I mean.

EDIT: After thinking about it for the time it took me to draw a couple of short breaths, I feel that I should add "...and Amazon . com" to the above.

At 7.30 am this morning I chewed about a third of a gram of Malawi x Ethiopian cob that has been aged for 3 months.

Last night I gave some to friend who smokes a bong with a tiny bowl ha ha. He came in from outside with a stupid grin on his face and sat down looking around as if for direction ha ha.

He opened his mouth to speak and managed to stumble out how he felt like his mouth was full of cotton wool.
His next words were to the effect that he was watching his top lip uncurl ha ha.
I thought I should leave him in the care of his missus who was hitting some C99 cob because she liked the pineapple smell.

Anyway whenever I test these cobs I like to write down notes as the waves hit me, because I can never remember a thing when I come down.

The first hour was like I was having all my thoughts stripped from my mind I was lying on my yoga mat like I was made of lead I didn't want to move just let all these crazy thoughts come and go.

As I entered the second hour and this is a first for me. I got very intense physical sexual stimulation it was crazy I had my legs crossed and was clenching my thighs together like clamps.
Thank God this only lasted for 10 or 15 mins.
I could have done with my wife being up here with me it was a very needy feeling which faded as I started laughing out loud at the crazy situation I was in.
You get that a lot smooth .

This faded and I felt suddenly energetic and started dancing like some cuban sex symbol. Laughing and dancing like Fred Astair in the old movies.
Very euphoric soaring high into the sky. Or as far as I could go in the kitchen.

After a while this passed also I wanted to get things done I felt very driven.

The place I am in has been closed up for 3 months so I decided to clean the outside windows. I was tripping so badly at this stage.
I was laughing out loud and dancing to music in my head.
Real Malawi laughing grass its a good job I didn't bump into any straight people you cant hide this sought of high.

The euphoria and sense of love was so strong as to be painful I just wanted kiss and hug everybody I saw.
Luckily the house in on a hill and I was looking at all the beautiful people walking on the paths below.
It was like I could connect with them from afar.

I had some very moving encounters with the wild life around my house such beautiful creatures.
Its now 12 noon and the waves are still coming this seems to just go on and on.
I cant wait to catch up with my friend and find out what happened after I left his house he he.

I’ve informed Teddy Edward that you’ve resolved the dilemma. Don’t be surprised if the second account disappears.

And how pleased are we to see your name restored? :hug:

As you can tell, I’m having a love affair with this community. It’s been like that from the beginning. I have this incessantly curious nature that lives to share, and I keep finding the coolest things for us to explore.

They indulge me Tangwena. How do I not do all I can for them? :battingeyelashes:
You are very blessed and no doubt its well deserved. I felt a connection with you from day one. I had a tear in my eye reading that ha ha. I get so emotional on anything with Malawi in it it seems.
This is only day one of an eppic fishing and tripping safari in paradise.
Google Monkey Mia Shark Bay and chew some of your Malawi we will be together on cobs version of Skype I can connect with anyone anywhere on a Malawi cob ha ha.

You are very blessed and no doubt its well deserved. I felt a connection with you from day one. I had a tear in my eye reading that ha ha. I get so emotional on anything with Malawi in it it seems.
This is only day one of an eppic fishing and tripping safari in paradise.
Google Monkey Mia Shark Bay and chew some of your Malawi we will be together on cobs version of Skype I can connect with anyone anywhere on a Malawi cob ha ha.

Good God, you inspire me to keep running down this trail. You and I are cosmic souls created in the same joyful tone. I feel we’ve met because the universe deemed it an appropriate time.

How delicious that the two of us got the cosmic assignment to motivate others to explore depths they might otherwise shy away from.

All of my cobs are back in storage. Tomorrow I’ll pull my Jamaican from the fridge dry and I’m hoping it comes in at a smooth 80%. If so I’ll be cobbing some of her up. She’s a 2:1 CBD:THC with the most divine mango fragrance..... I simply must see what she can do in cob form. It’s a regular feature in my garden and I’m hoping it becomes something as special as I imagine possible.

Do continue to regal us with your notes, and do share your impressions of your friend’s journey. Hehe!

I hear ya on the rant and agree..
But I don't know of a local business who sells vacuum ziplock bags.

Thank you. :hug: TS, it’s difficult to shop anywhere and not support China. In some communities WalMart is the only business in town, by their design. I do my best to avoid the stores myself. There’s something creepy about supporting their practices I’ve never been able to overcome. We do what we can to make a difference. :hug:

Just a FYI....just because you find a good deal on another brand bags, they my not work well with your current machine... personal case in point...ziplock doesn't work well with food saver...cheerz... h00k...:rollit:

A valuable thing to know. I haven’t ordered yet, and I was thinking it might be a better idea to buy another roll for the FoodSaver. I think that’s the right decision.

Last night I gave some to friend who smokes a bong with a tiny bowl ha ha.

I HATE those, lol. I've always said that I love to pack a bowl - but I do not love the activity enough to wish to do so eight or ten times in one sitting (more if company is present). I'm not the biggest fan of glass spoons in the world (too much air space, which means too much AIR before you start getting the actual hit), but at least the one I have has a decent sized bowl. I can stick my thumb in it up to the first knuckle. Even wiggle it around a bit from side to side.

If I ever end up with $30 and nothing else to spend it on, I'll probably end up buying this:
Blue Rasta Gandalf
...from our sponsor, Smoking Outlet. It looks to have a nice sized bowl.

The first hour was like I was having all my thoughts stripped from my mind I was lying on my yoga mat like I was made of lead I didn't want to move just let all these crazy thoughts come and go.

As I entered the second hour and this is a first for me. I got very intense physical sexual stimulation it was crazy I had my legs crossed and was clenching my thighs together like clamps.
Thank God this only lasted for 10 or 15 mins.
I could have done with my wife being up here with me it was a very needy feeling which faded as I started laughing out loud at the crazy situation I was in.
You get that a lot smooth .

This faded and I felt suddenly energetic and started dancing like some cuban sex symbol. Laughing and dancing like Fred Astair in the old movies.
Very euphoric soaring high into the sky. Or as far as I could go in the kitchen.

After a while this passed also I wanted to get things done I felt very driven.

The place I am in has been closed up for 3 months so I decided to clean the outside windows. I was tripping so badly at this stage.
I was laughing out loud and dancing to music in my head.
Real Malawi laughing grass its a good job I didn't bump into any straight people you cant hide this sought of high.

While not a fan of any substance that invokes or provokes inappropriate sexual activity, lol (one reason I stopped taking several anti-psychotics :rolleyes: ), the rest of it reads as being pretty cool. And reminds me why, every (rare) time someone offers me a strain that has the word Malawi in its name, I always eagerly accept, in hopes of finding something that is more than a shadow, at best, of what I experienced 30 years ago when I first had the chance to sample African cannabis. Alas, I seem fated for eternal disappointment in that regard. But I'll keep on accepting. Who knows what the future might bring, lol? Here's hoping, if that day ever arrives, that I'll still be riding this bus we call life.

Wait a minute. Hour? Hours?!?!? WtF? I guess that really good stuff I once got to try was only, itself, a mere shadow of the real thing. The stuff I've been smoking all my life must just be imitation cannabis <SIGH> .

I have to... go on vacation to experience a buzz of any real length. Or else go back to drinking flammable liquids. The former is (around here) rare, often mis-advertised, expensive, not a subject open for discussion on this forum, and makes dealing with people even more annoying than usual - which is saying a lot - because, while they cannot really kill the buzz, they sure seem to delight in trying. The latter is likely to put paid to what remains of my health, causes me to act on those urges to knock people down, and is wholly unappealing to me.

I just had an epiphany! I need to throw my wardrobe into a rucksack and travel the world in search of those hidden, magical places where real cannabis exists. Shame it came 30 years too late to act on.

TS, it’s difficult to shop anywhere and not support China.

Yes, yes it is. It requires making informed - and, oft times, difficult - decisions.

In some communities WalMart is the only business in town, by their design.

... ... ... ... Well...

I understand what you are saying. But the intentions of WalMart's board of directors amount to the tiniest fraction of a percent of the sum total of reasons why and how that came to pass. Might as well say that my great-great-great-great grandparents are responsible for the window I broke when I was eight years old, lol - since they did, in fact, contribute to me being able to break it.

Well, no. Those ancestors of mine contributed more to my breaking of that window than the entity known collectively as WalMart has contributed to the current shape of the world, lol.

I say that the blame and responsibility for that lies squarely on the shoulders of We the People. Without our actions - and coin - there would be no entity called WalMart (as such).

I do my best to avoid the stores myself.

Bless you.

There’s something creepy about supporting their practices I’ve never been able to overcome. We do what we can to make a difference. :hug:

Interesting choice of adjectives. I do not dislike it.

I find myself wondering when unfair trade practices stopped being a crime. Crime... Ha! I could make a very strong case for applying the RICO Act.

But this is just me, as usual, talking a load of horse sh!t, I suppose. Feel free to ignore it; my vent is probably just stuck open again ;) .

I HATE those, lol. I've always said that I love to pack a bowl - but I do not love the activity enough to wish to do so eight or ten times in one sitting (more if company is present). I'm not the biggest fan of glass spoons in the world (too much air space, which means too much AIR before you start getting the actual hit), but at least the one I have has a decent sized bowl. I can stick my thumb in it up to the first knuckle. Even wiggle it around a bit from side to side.

If I ever end up with $30 and nothing else to spend it on, I'll probably end up buying this:
Blue Rasta Gandalf
...from our sponsor, Smoking Outlet. It looks to have a nice sized bowl.

While not a fan of any substance that invokes or provokes inappropriate sexual activity, lol (one reason I stopped taking several anti-psychotics :rolleyes: ), the rest of it reads as being pretty cool. And reminds me why, every (rare) time someone offers me a strain that has the word Malawi in its name, I always eagerly accept, in hopes of finding something that is more than a shadow, at best, of what I experienced 30 years ago when I first had the chance to sample African cannabis. Alas, I seem fated for eternal disappointment in that regard. But I'll keep on accepting. Who knows what the future might bring, lol? Here's hoping, if that day ever arrives, that I'll still be riding this bus we call life.

Wait a minute. Hour? Hours?!?!? WtF? I guess that really good stuff I once got to try was only, itself, a mere shadow of the real thing. The stuff I've been smoking all my life must just be imitation cannabis <SIGH> .

I have to... go on vacation to experience a buzz of any real length. Or else go back to drinking flammable liquids. The former is (around here) rare, often mis-advertised, expensive, not a subject open for discussion on this forum, and makes dealing with people even more annoying than usual - which is saying a lot - because, while they cannot really kill the buzz, they sure seem to delight in trying. The latter is likely to put paid to what remains of my health, causes me to act on those urges to knock people down, and is wholly unappealing to me.

I just had an epiphany! I need to throw my wardrobe into a rucksack and travel the world in search of those hidden, magical places where real cannabis exists. Shame it came 30 years too late to act on.

Yes, yes it is. It requires making informed - and, oft times, difficult - decisions.

... ... ... ... Well...

I understand what you are saying. But the intentions of WalMart's board of directors amount to the tiniest fraction of a percent of the sum total of reasons why and how that came to pass. Might as well say that my great-great-great-great grandparents are responsible for the window I broke when I was eight years old, lol - since they did, in fact, contribute to me being able to break it.

Well, no. Those ancestors of mine contributed more to my breaking of that window than the entity known collectively as WalMart has contributed to the current shape of the world, lol.

I say that the blame and responsibility for that lies squarely on the shoulders of We the People. Without our actions - and coin - there would be no entity called WalMart (as such).

Bless you.

Interesting choice of adjectives. I do not dislike it.

I find myself wondering when unfair trade practices stopped being a crime. Crime... Ha! I could make a very strong case for applying the RICO Act.

But this is just me, as usual, talking a load of horse sh!t, I suppose. Feel free to ignore it; my vent is probably just stuck open again ;) .
It sounds like you just need to graduate to chewing aged cobs my friend.
My daughters boyfriend who is only 21 had some the other day and his response the next day was "thats the kind of high everyone is chasing".
The Malawi I had this morning finished with me passing out for an hour after a 6.5hr disjointed tripped out high that I dont even remember having 9hrs later ha ha.
Thats why I take cryptic notes while I am flying high, just random thoughts so I remember.
I have another two plants both clones of this cross one early flowering and one later flowering growing outside in the Aussie sun fully organic.
I will cure these differently than I did the last lot to try and get a red and gold cure. I can loose the narcotic finish by doing it that way I am sure.
Back later in the year with the answer to that one.

It sounds like you just need to graduate to chewing aged cobs my friend.
My daughters boyfriend who is only 21 had some the other day and his response the next day was "thats the kind of high everyone is chasing".
The Malawi I had this morning finished with me passing out for an hour after a 6.5hr disjointed tripped out high that I dont even remember having 9hrs later ha ha.
Thats why I take cryptic notes while I am flying high, just random thoughts so I remember.
I have another two plants both clones of this cross one early flowering and one later flowering growing outside in the Aussie sun fully organic.
I will cure these differently than I did the last lot to try and get a red and gold cure. I can loose the narcotic finish by doing it that way I am sure.
Back later in the year with the answer to that one.

I'm on my way to bed, but I'm interested in what you do differently to get the golden cure. :battingeyelashes:

Lost six hours huh? :rofl:

Good God, you inspire me to keep running down this trail. You and I are cosmic souls created in the same joyful tone. I feel we’ve met because the universe deemed it an appropriate time.

How delicious that the two of us got the cosmic assignment to motivate others to explore depths they might otherwise shy away from.

All of my cobs are back in storage. Tomorrow I’ll pull my Jamaican from the fridge dry and I’m hoping it comes in at a smooth 80%. If so I’ll be cobbing some of her up. She’s a 2:1 CBD:THC with the most divine mango fragrance..... I simply must see what she can do in cob form. It’s a regular feature in my garden and I’m hoping it becomes something as special as I imagine possible.

Do continue to regal us with your notes, and do share your impressions of your friend’s journey. Hehe!
Yeeha! yes no problem but you realise its only when I am high when I am straight I am just a pain in the ass or so I have been told on numerous occasions in fact I have been told that when I am high as well.
Dont expect to get much in the way of useful information either I only know how to chew the cob thats all and thats not rocket science.
Tomorrow it will be something with more balls I need to really get high tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom