Tattoo's 2nd Grow: Jacks Blue Dream Auto

Tattootom2390

Since my first grow is over which is a link in my profile I've decided to start my second grow. I learned so much on the first grow. But I have decided to grow a auto. I know many people look down on autos but I have been learning a lot from a gentleman who is consistently getting high the levels and up to ten oz off of a single indoor auto.

I am using a 7 gallon smart pot to maximize root growth which is goingvto help my final yield.
My soil is 100% organic compost with a little pearlite added for moisture retention.
I will be ph ing my water at 6-6.5 and I know it's frowned upon but I am going to give small doses of fox farm big bud nutes starting after 20 days.
I am using one 300watt ufo led and a 140watt led for undergrowth and will be doing some lst only to bring lower branches farther away from the main.

Here is my second seed I have ever germinated in my life so far I'm batting 1000 and here is the 7 gallon smart pot and set up

Attachments

• 20180922_184034.jpg
    20180922_184034.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 20180922_191317.jpg
    20180922_191317.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
I love growing autos. I like to start my autos and start some photos at the same time. When I harvest the autos, I have these huge bushy photos that are ready to flip to flower. I am really impressed with how well the autos perform

I love growing autos. I like to start my autos and start some photos at the same time. When I harvest the autos, I have these huge bushy photos that are ready to flip to flower. I am really impressed with how well the autos perform
Damn that's a good idea but unfortunately my grow tent is not going to be big enough this 7 gallon pot takes up most of my floor space.

Damn that's a good idea but unfortunately my grow tent is not going to be big enough this 7 gallon pot takes up most of my floor space.
Very smart to go with the 7 gallon pot. I have done autos in 3,5 and 7. It is an unbelievable difference in the large 7 gal pots. You can grow some monsters

Very smart to go with the 7 gallon pot. I have done autos in 3,5 and 7. It is an unbelievable difference in the large 7 gal pots. You can grow some monsters
Yeah the one guy who I watch his grows on Instagram uses mainly 7 for that reason. He also puts his under 24 hrs of light through the whole cycle. I am going to run 24 hrs of light till the very end.

I’ll sub in
I grow autos, usually use 3 and 5 gal pots... can’t wait to see how your 7 gal works out
Thanks man I can see the seed casing coming up through the soil already this morning I suspect by tonight or tomorrow she will pop. Do you use nutes on your autos?

I use nutes and grow in a soilless mix. Hp pro mix. I usually wait about two weeks and then I water with 1/2 strength nutes. I have used General hydroponics nutes but I just started using the advanced nutrients A B series. I still ph down my water but it has a ph system built in. It is pretty fool proof.
Is your strain a jack herer cross with blue dream? If so, it is going to be a perfect size plant to grow. Jack Herer was one of my favorite autos.

I use nutes and grow in a soilless mix. Hp pro mix. I usually wait about two weeks and then I water with 1/2 strength nutes. I have used General hydroponics nutes but I just started using the advanced nutrients A B series. I still ph down my water but it has a ph system built in. It is pretty fool proof.
Is your strain a jack herer cross with blue dream? If so, it is going to be a perfect size plant to grow. Jack Herer was one of my favorite autos.
Yes it is a cross I'm excited to see what she does for sure.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom