TaylorMade's 3 Strain Grow

have 6 seedlings now, the rpk seem to be lagging behind but the tap root is now a about 3 inch long so im expecting them to take off tomo n catch up with the rest....

:Namaste:

left to right, lemon skunk, royal purple kush, exodus cheese
IMG-20120112-00105.jpg

lemon skunk
skunk45.jpg

skunk45.jpg

r.p.k
p_kush1.jpg

p_kush_2.jpg

cheese
cheese13.jpg

cheese_23.jpg

Easy Taylormade, looking good man. Make sure if your putting them in big pots from the start not to water the whole lot as it will stay we as there is no roots to drink it up. Its easier starting in smaller containers so you have control of what your feeding and can flush fully when you need.

I'm just spraying the cube its in when it looks drym I pre soaked the soil before placing the cubes tho. The soil is mixed 2-1 with perlite so when I did water around 60% of the water came straight out lol

yea didnt wanna stress them like last time by havin them in tiny pots whilst waiting on soil etc, so just went into root riot cubes n when i saw roots i put them into the big pots.

yea didnt wanna stress them like last time by havin them in tiny pots whilst waiting on soil etc, so just went into root riot cubes n when i saw roots i put them into the big pots.

I think that is better than to keep re-potting...less stress and roots are less crowded...

So you planning on vegging for a month? A month is about right, strain dependant obviously. But any longer indoors and they go massive, plus needing at least 5gallon pots.

Can't wait to see them come along bro!:ganjamon:

dude just spent a cpl hrs reaing ur last grow frm start to finish n congrtats... i just converted from cfl to a 400w hps and an amazing difference i hope next grow i can do as well as urs but u should drfinately lst way mor dense colas and fim technique produces alot of branches

example
DSCF003412.JPG

that was under cfl now under hps
MG_0089.JPG

Back
Top Bottom