Teldrens Organic Soil 3' x 5' Scrog (2x 400 HPS) - 2 Blue Dream 1 NN Kush

It has been brutally cold here (-16 degrees today). I think my flower room dipped below 60 so I changed a bunch of venting around to give me ample heat flow thru the two rooms when main lights are off. May have to add the heater again if it gets as cold as today the rest of the week.

I topped the clones about a week ago now it's time for some LST.
20140205_115058.jpg

So over the past week or so I had a perfect storm of fuck ups. First I added that stone.......bad idea. Two days after I put it on we had temps that dipped to actual temps of -16 degrees F. The stone kept my medium wet so I got a slight over watering and when cold temps hit my room dipped to 50 degrees which them locked out nitrogen. I fixed the nitrogen lockout but changing venting for more heat and gave them a nitrogen boost fertilizer. The leaves came back green now but I had sad droopy over watered plants. They are wilting pretty bad and I am wondering if I have root damage or rot. Does anyone know if I should use hydrogen peroxide to try to get roots more oxygen or should I just let them dry out a few days and start normal watering schedule? Here's a pic kinda hard to see looks worse in person. Sucks I am only four or so weeks from cutting and don't want to lose them now.
20140209_210237.jpg

Holy crap those pics are impressive! I even shared them with my wife and she agrees. Sweet SCROG Teldren. I hope I can achieve something similar in mine.
EPIC :surf:

Nice grow. Nice and clean. To bad my screen is not a scratch and sniff. Keep up the good growing. Happy growing to all.

Ok so........turns out alot of the droopy yellowing was a Mg Def. I flushed them with a 1 Tspn. of Epsom salt per gallon of distilled water two days ago. They responded well leaves getting better standing straight up and green returning slowly. The upper leaves had started canoeing and tips yellowing spreading inward to whole leaf which is now going away. Questions for you guys. So I got some dolomite lime to put in my soil because the pro-mix peat is to acidic and I think my ph is off. It should help.
So how much should I use per gallon of soil?
Also...
I bought some Cal Mag...
How much of that do I use?
Do I put it in my tea?
And..
How often do I use it every time or only when def. starts?

Back
Top Bottom