TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Sooo, basically I have installed the screen, I think 15 plants are the MAXIMUM this tent can take.
The plants are VERY VERY VERY VERY bushy I've never seen such thing before. So small space between nodes.

The screen distance is quite low but thats because the plants are not tall at all and I wanted to "push" them like you showed here on the journal.
How long do you think I should give them before flipping? Any critics regarding the screen?
Any critics or suggestions are welcome.

DSC035166.JPG

DSC035156.JPG

DSC035177.JPG

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Yo bro I think I've just took a leap into dedicating my grow to everyone. Not sure what I was doing but I was getting carried away typing lol

Mj that tent is a nice size I didn't realise they came in that size I think I'll be getting one it's perfect for my size room! .

Mj that tent is a nice size I didn’t realise they came in that size I think I’ll be getting one it’s perfect for my size room! .

The size is really good, it has 4 doors, the only downside is that if you ask me it's for 1000w bulbs cuz its 150 wide so logically if it was 3x1000 instead of 5x600 it would have been better, but after this grow I'm planning to switch to 240x240 with 6x600 so I thought it'd be better to stick with the 600's for now. :thumb:

The size is really good, it has 4 doors, the only downside is that if you ask me it's for 1000w bulbs cuz its 150 wide so logically if it was 3x1000 instead of 5x600 it would have been better, but after this grow I'm planning to switch to 240x240 with 6x600 so I thought it'd be better to stick with the 600's for now. :thumb:

I see what you're saying with the light spread, I personally would thing 4x 600w would be plenty. what's the temp like with 5 600 I'm guessing it's baking you'd defo need a large extraction and a cool intake I'm sure you've got it all worked out looking at the plants all looks good

Its a sealed room with co2 and 24k BTU AC. I have a twin fan controller that takes care of the temperatures inside. The daylight temp is around 27-28ish but I can take it as low as I want with the AC, im on these figures only cause I'm using CO2.

Intake and outtake fans are 1150m3/h.

Its a sealed room with co2 and 24k BTU AC. I have a twin fan controller that takes care of the temperatures inside. The daylight temp is around 27-28ish but I can take it as low as I want with the AC, im on these figures only cause I'm using CO2.

Sounds like you've got this all wrapped up and you'll be having a nice harvest day extra light with controlled temps will most definitely bump the numbers up

Yo bro I think I've just took a leap into dedicating my grow to everyone. Not sure what I was doing but I was getting carried away typing lol
Amazing, you've done it? I need to find it so I can sub up and get reading. I've just seen cultivator put up an epic update I need to catch up on, can't wait to read that. What's your journal called pal?

My seeds are here, rapid rooters are here too. We're ready to rock and roll. Time for a new kosher kush journal now I think. What you reckon? I will soak seeds tomorrow while I'm at work and plant them up tomorrow evening if all goes to plan. Fuck I'm excited lol

Sooo, basically I have installed the screen, I think 15 plants are the MAXIMUM this tent can take.
The plants are VERY VERY VERY VERY bushy I've never seen such thing before. So small space between nodes.

The screen distance is quite low but thats because the plants are not tall at all and I wanted to "push" them like you showed here on the journal.
How long do you think I should give them before flipping? Any critics regarding the screen?
Any critics or suggestions are welcome.

DSC035166.JPG

DSC035156.JPG

DSC035177.JPG
Looks good pal, the squares look a little bigger than they did in the pic you showed me before. Plants look very bushy indeed, is definitely what you want for a scrog mate. Tight nodes is the aim of the game. Nothing wrong with having the screen low, means more room for vertical growth. Now you've got the screen laid out and seems to be a bit of room around each plant for them to grow into. Maybe give them another week and flip. Just keep an eye on how full its looking. Now do your best to keep weaving and tucking new shoots through out the squares in the netting. You're doing a good job so far. Are you doing a journal? If so I'll sub in and keep an eye on how your getting on.

You've got a great set up pal. I can't wait to see how those plants come out. Environment is key, sounds like you've got all the tools there to really dial in that environment! Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Congratulations. Quite a distinction. Well done. :high-five:
Thank you for the kind words MagicJim. Much appreciated :)!

It's called dandares coco 3 strain pal when I finally worked out how to do my brain went dead and couldn't think of a name haha I had loads of ideas too . great news pal bet you're super excited to get the show on the road....there's no journal like a terpking journal lol .

It's called dandares coco 3 strain pal when I finally worked out how to do my brain went dead and couldn't think of a name haha I had loads of ideas too . great news pal bet you're super excited to get the show on the road....there's no journal like a terpking journal lol .
Awesome, I'm going to go find it now and get subbed up. Looking forward to it, that's for sure. Can't wait to get the show back on the road. Doesn't feel right having no plants to look after. Haha, I love it. No journal like a TerpKing journal .. Amazing.

I have a journal for this grow from the start, it's called 1st Coco Grow - Critical + 2.0, the link is @ my signature. Thank you for all your help so far.

You better start your new journal quickly :d

Congrats on your win TerpKing! Surprised I didn’t discover your journal before - I’m also a coco and DNA fan. I’ll sub up here for now until you get your next one going.

Congrats on your win TerpKing! Surprised I didn't discover your journal before - I'm also a coco and DNA fan. I'll sub up here for now until you get your next one going.
Thank you so much, very kind of you :). Well you've discovered it now so that's all that matters ;). Awesome, we got a couple things in common straight away then. I really love coco. What genetics have you grown from DNA? I've had good experience from the holy grail. I have the Kosher kush from their Reserva Privada line this time here and ready to go.

I'll be getting the new journal up and going over the next couple days. I'm going to soak the 12 seeds in a glass of R/O water in the morning when I get up to get ready for work. I'll let them soak for 12 hours or so and plant them up into some rapid rooters some time tomorrow night.

Thanks for subbing up and welcome btw :)

I have a journal for this grow from the start, it's called 1st Coco Grow - Critical + 2.0, the link is @ my signature. Thank you for all your help so far.

You better start your new journal quickly :d
Oh awesome, I'll pop over and get subbed up, then I'll catch up on everything as soon as I can :). I'll have another one up and running in the next couple of days pal ;).

I’ve grown LA Confidential, 24K Gold and Chocolope so far. My LA Confidential had some P/K deficiency in the second half of flower and ended up a little airier and not as potent as I’d hoped. Still good, but I know I can do it better. It and 24K Gold were in my first grow and the 24K Gold (Kosher Kush x Tangie) bud is fantastic. Chocolope was a stretchy pain in late flower but grew beautiful meaty buds, and had way shorter flower than I expected. Also fantastic. I still have beans of all 3 for future grows. I’m going to run out of 24K Gold by summer so I may grow it again this year. I have a single freebie Tangilope bean to grow as well. I just had that RP Kosher Kush arrive a couple of days ago. I’m not sure if I’ll run it next, or in the following grow.

I love the DNA terps. I’ve vaped a few of their other strains - Sour Kush, Lemon Skunk, Super Lemon OG, Golden Lemons, Chocolate Fondue - and found the smell and taste to be consistently great.

Thanks for the welcome, I’ll keep an eye out for your new journal now that I’m subbed up!

Nice, a good selection there. I have 24k gold on my list, I've smoked her before and she was absolutley beautiful. Practice makes. Same as you pal, I know I can do better. I had a couple minor problems pop up on this grow so looking forward to getting back at it and try to improve some more. Sounds like a good stock of seeds you got there. No wonder you dont know what to grow next lol. It's nice to hear someone else complementing the breeders genetics. Can't be running out of that pal, would definitely make sense to grow her again this year. Mmm tangilope, I've heard good things but never smoked. How funny, if your kosher kush turned up a couple days ago that's the same as me. Mine turned up on Tuesday, was very excited. Doesn't feel right having no girls to look after.

Thanks for dropping your experience on the quality of those flavours. I will definitely have to try more of there strains.

No problem. I'll post a message in this journal once I get it up and started.

Back
Top Bottom