Th34v4t4r's Sensi Skunk Soil Grow 2018

Th34v4t4r

Hi guys how are we all?, so after my first attemot and many lessons learnt... we're ready to have another go...

Tent. 60x120x150

Light. Viperspectra 300w led, I'll also be buying 2x 450w viperspectra led with veg/bloom mix switch for later in the grow as and when I can afford..(I've chosen this one as it replaces a 400w/hps, others seem to have the power of 300w/hps. Any info nd recommendations on the spiderfarmer or znet6/8 panel lights). Also I'll be throwing in some strip leds around the tent for extra measure... my 300w on its own had a good turn out but was a bit weak for tent size. I'm lookin 1200w of light with this one. It can't hurt right.

Fabric pots this time filled with soil and coco pebble mix. The soil cannaterra professional and canna squad pebbles..

Nutrients will be the same as last time... muthapukka mother earth a+b. Vitalink start but ill need to be finding a booster nute for soil in the later stages. I want it simple but effective again.

12" Carbon filter with extractor.id like to buy a really quiet beast that will keep good negative pressure on the tent for the smells.

My seed will be sensei skunk again, started in root riot cubes. I'll germinate the 3 purchased and hope for a hatrick first time round..
It's 80% indica with average height gain and high yields...

I placed my order on the seeds last night so after the weekend they should arrive. The tent went up yesterday and is ready to start the ball rolling.

Anyway I'll look forward to seeing you guys in here soon

Well the seeds arrived today. I'm pissed as it didn't have the keychain I usually get but hey ho.

Put them in a glass of room temp water under a cloth and in my tent about 10am. 1 has already sank the other 2 are still floaters...

I cnt wait to get my 450viperspectra ordered.

Feeling good about this one you know.

Hi crane welcome. Hope we have a good show
20180927_125719.jpg
20180927_125843.jpg

Screenshot_20180927-142407_eBay.jpg

I've ordered these led strips that I'm going to string around my tent from about a foot high a few inches apart just for the sake of it. Anything to get light between the leaves when the time comes. And better to get them in now ready for a Christmas day switch on then have to fuck about pulling 3 plants out of a svrogg net then do it and 're svrogg them.

That's it we have 100% crack rate on all 3 seeds.. And all tap roots are showing beautifully

Here we go.. They are going into the root riot cubes late tonight and we should see them like up in a 2 days.. I really need to get a push on my new light. I'm going for the 600w viparspectra. It's 50quid more. And then during bloom I'll add another 600w. So we run 2 then I can take my 300w and use it to start 3 more off to get a perpetual system going.

On this. I would like to move to dwcbut I think it'll be too noisy for a bedroom

IMG-20180928-WA0023.jpg

Ooooo cookies. Welcome welcome come on in... Now I've just had to crack out the the caramel wafer bars.. and Haribos..

I can't wait to get some trim in a few months to try my own edibles...

I've had a go at making vape oil. I used an ounce and it barlygot me high. I'd love to try something like that again if I can get the cooking right...

So the girls have been nice Nd wet over night. Still moist this morning. Only requiring a few drops of water just to top them up. Hopefully tomorrow we will see them gain some height Nd pop right out of there little nests

Oh dear there's always something go wrong because of my heavy hands... I went to peel the seed casing back and I've snapped the tap root I'm fully fuming about it.. I like to get the shells off early as sometime it can stress the cotlydons when opening. Too eager. I better leave the others to it for another day

So we have definitely lost 1 girl. We snapped the tap root taking the shell casing and skin off. Fuming about it. 1 girl has picked up like a rocket whisltthe other is still finding her roots. From this point on tho it's game on.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom