36Gr0w Show

Flower Room currently

20170204_224509_0_.jpg
20170204_224514.jpg
20170204_224518.jpg
20170204_224521.jpg
20170204_224526.jpg
20170204_224534.jpg

What is the Mrs. Meyer's used to clean 36?

So.... you've discovered a wonderful way to get sample batches and prize winnings of organic soil-building components? I admire the gumption, as well as the dedication to LOS. You really are one of my two favorite LOS guys, you know. I'm compelled to hang out in your corner. I think somewhere in my future there might be a little book on the joys of building organic soil working its way out. Lol!

I've tried writing a little bit on the subject, my problem is I go off on a something and no one knows what I'm talking about. I get so dead set on trying to cover too much and pointing towards certain directions, it becomes too hard to follow. Maybe this year I will find some focus lol.

1000w hps moved to tent#1, the 400w MH I put in the seedling/clone spot and set to 200w.

Shelves were built for starting veggies this week, I have a few 4' two bulb t8s ready for that.

LEDs are over a few plants in the flower room atm for supplemental lighting.

51/67 seeds are here for now. Only 3/14 of the GrapeStomper OG x Bubba Jam broke ground, the rest had good overall germination rate. All seeds were put directly into veggie bed soil or G&B organic potting soil. EZPZ

Clones
Gorilla Glue #4
Pineapple
Strawberry Tangie
Animal Cookies crossed with Fire OG
Grouch x Pineapple 1
Cookie Killer 25
Cookie Killer 13
Cookie Killer 6

Seeds
GrapeStomper OG x Bubba Jam
Trapper Creek OG x FloScout
Special OGK Haze x FloScout
Cookie Killer x Blue Dream
Cookie Killer x GDP

Tent #1 has been trimmed and fed.

2.5 gallons well water
2 tbsp LABS
2 tbsp Nettle FPE
2 tbsp PSB
4 tbsp Fish Hydrolysate
4 tbsp NOTG Herculean Harvest
A pinch of dry seaweed extract

Checked ph, it was at 6.4, and watered it in.

Tonight was my first "Master Composter / Recycler class. Classmates include a microbiologist, a soil scientist, a geologist, and a local worm farmer. Also present were plenty of granolas and lesbians. The most interesting part of today's class was learning about aenerobic bio- digesters. These are closed loop systems which break down cow dung, burn the methane gas for fuel, and use the finished product as animal bedding. Farmers are seeing an increase in livestock health from using this bedding.

Family emergency, I'm out of town indefinitely. It could be a week, it could be a month. My flower room and clones are being looked over by a friend, tent#1 will go a while without water, and my seedling and breeding project will probably die off.

Back
Top Bottom