Dirt's Garden

Awesome thanks...sub'd!
Welcome :passitleft: any questions feel free to ask away
I'm baaacckkk. I'm glad I found this. Always one of my favorites to follow on this forum. Can't wait to see the photos looking like the old SSD again.
Yeah she was a beast. Next Flux will be a green poison probably in a month or so. Gonna do 1 more run of clones in my 2x2 then start the flux in there. I've got 1 girl left that somehow managed to survive while I was away, at the time I chalked her up to being dead like the rest of them but after a good drench she came back lol.

Didn't get pics of them all but will get the others tomorrow.
First up from sweet seeds is Mohan Ram auto. I'll grow them out again in 3 gals once my soil finishes up.
20170527_230719.jpg

20170527_230738.jpg

These are my DDA's
20170527_230825.jpg

20170527_230839.jpg

20170527_230905.jpg

Once again from sweet seeds is their auto mix.
20170527_230933.jpg

20170527_230947.jpg

20170527_231000.jpg

This is my cripple roulette. Starting out all of her leaves were real thin and tacoed under. Now she's getting normal leaves and looking much better.
20170527_232638.jpg

And back from the dead is my GSC. I can't believe she survived. I wish I took some pics of the girls when I got back home. She's thriving now lol.
20170527_232530.jpg
20170527_232538.jpg
20170527_232552.jpg

Thanks for stopping by

Hey Dirt! Good to see you're back up and running again! Looking forward to seeng lots of buds up in here!

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween, it's good to be back. Getting more time day by day to spend with the girls. I'll be back to my old form in no time lol :passitleft:
Glad to see you back on 420 Dirt, we missed ya man!:cheer:

Cant wait to see how the GSC will do in bloom!

Have a good one :blunt:

Thanks CK, I'll have time to make my rounds on the forum as well now. I can't wait for the gsc to start pushing out flowers.....my autos are looking pretty sad to what I'm use to lol.

Decided I was gonna give hydro a try so I order a gh waterfarm today. Good and bad reviews on it, but I'll see for myself lol. Pics coming when lights come on. Not much for color on the ddas, but one from the sweet mix is starting to get a little purple on her. The Mohan Rams are stretching.

Looking great over here as usual dirt! Glad to hear you're getting back into the swing of things, sure throws ya off track when you aren't around for a while hey. We were both sort of in the same boat there lol.

Strange that your 3 DDA's didn't have at least 1 go purple. How old are they now? I noticed the first spots of purple on mine (1st one grown) on about day 32 I think it was.. Maybe that one from the sweet seeds auto mix will be a purple pheno DDA :) Apparently there are 3 different pheno's for the DDA's from sweet seeds; green, purple and almost blackish. Rare to get 3 green ones in 1 batch lol

Count me in;) new adventures always a joy but face new challenges.wish u the best of luck dude,looking forward to pics of ur new setup, and hydro is on another level to soil.so i should see u growing some trees;) ha ha.happy growing every1;):thumb::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking great over here as usual dirt! Glad to hear you're getting back into the swing of things, sure throws ya off track when you aren't around for a while hey. We were both sort of in the same boat there lol.

Strange that your 3 DDA's didn't have at least 1 go purple. How old are they now? I noticed the first spots of purple on mine (1st one grown) on about day 32 I think it was.. Maybe that one from the sweet seeds auto mix will be a purple pheno DDA :) Apparently there are 3 different pheno's for the DDA's from sweet seeds; green, purple and almost blackish. Rare to get 3 green ones in 1 batch lol
Hey Dick, was finally able to pick up that camera today lol, so I'll have an update when lights go on. 2 of the 3 have a little purple to em but my first dda was black. Still a few more left to pop. I couldn't wait for my rockwool cubes to arrive so I set up my water farm with one of my c99x's i had going. Seems like a fairly simple unit so I might have to get a few more ofrom them. Next run in her will he an auto. Thanks for stopping in...check back later for the pics lol.

Count me in;) new adventures always a joy but face new challenges.wish u the best of luck dude,looking forward to pics of ur new setup, and hydro is on another level to soil.so i should see u growing some trees;) ha ha.happy growing every1;):thumb::passitleft::passitleft:

Welcome, I figured I've been doing this hobby long enough to give hydro a try.....just gotta get use to ph'n now lol. Definitely a different world from soil. Thanks for stopping in

Hey Dick, was finally able to pick up that camera today lol, so I'll have an update when lights go on. 2 of the 3 have a little purple to em but my first dda was black. Still a few more left to pop. I couldn't wait for my rockwool cubes to arrive so I set up my water farm with one of my c99x's i had going. Seems like a fairly simple unit so I might have to get a few more ofrom them. Next run in her will he an auto. Thanks for stopping in...check back later for the pics lol.

Right on bud, a new camera is always a joy trying to figure out haha. I still can't use mine that well in some situations.

I can't wait to see what my next 2 DDA's are going to be, my first ended up being a purple one. Waiting on her to finish up now and have 2 more going, 1 in 5 gallon promix and 1 in 5 gallon hempy. Things are getting full in the veg room with all the big containers lol

I can't wait for the update to see this new water farm :) I do like growing hydroponically but I don't always have the time for upkeep. Growing in promix and just feeding nutes allows me to leave them a couple days if need be since the majority of them get fed around the same times. I'm sure I will dabble in it eventually, maybe start with a dwc bucket or something first, but, for now I will keep growing promix since I have spent the money on containers, fabric pots and trays and such. there are other upgrades I can focus on for now that will make me happier in the end lol

Interesting set up dirt! I see it's a drip system, but what is the blue tube on the side of the bucket? And is there a reservoir in the bottom or is this a flood and drain system? Looks like it is going to do wonders for that plant especially if you planned on topping it :) I'm sure something like this will be my next endeavor, but for now I will try to improve my promix grows lol

Back
Top Bottom