Dirt 2.0

Hey Dirt! I'll give you the sales pitch and no I don't get any commission, ha! :rofl: the results speak for themselves, some really high quality produce is being grown in the kit! It's really easy to use, almost fool proof! No need to check ph of water or soil, the kit keeps the soil at optimum ph, that was one of the things that sold me, I hated using ph up/down! No flushing! The kit is one of the least expensive systems on the market. You buy the kit, a bale of Pro mix hp, 30lbs of EWC and mix together with amendment from the kit, let "cook" for 30 days in temp range of 65-80 then it's good to go! After the first grow is done you re amend and let sit 30 days before use, most do 3 runs but some do more. The kit will provide about 42 gallons of soil, directions for 1 run are to do 6 plants in #7's but I've done 4 #10's, 3 #15's and now have 2 kits running at anytime so I don't have to wait 30 days. I recommend the bulk kit as you save a little and it will last longer, with the regular kit, you may need to reorder sooner, I.e. We are now using the drenches (basically the food, transplant, growth and catonic) heavier than originally with great results. Also, there is lots of great support! An awesome crew, a sub group of the already awesome 420 mag. You can do all that awesome training as usual. Some say using the kit can get boring because they really run on cruise control! That's my pitch! I've been using it for about 3 years and will never use another system! Let me know if you have any questions.

:passitleft:

Just typical under feeding signs, yellowing of the lowers and working their way up. I could have done a better job with them but I stopped caring and just kinda let everything go. Your in coco now right? So once they get established just up the strength little by little till they look satisfied.

Yeah it’s the satisfied look I think I get confused about ?

I mean reaching fans good sign

Bit of what I call the edges a bit perky looking around the fans?

Nice colour ?

I always get over paranoid this time of grow . Catch it in time right ?

Yeah it’s the satisfied look I think I get confused about ?

I mean reaching fans good sign

Bit of what I call the edges a bit perky looking around the fans?

Nice colour ?

I always get over paranoid this time of grow . Catch it in time right ?
You know what to look for in a healthy plant, I've seen your grows lol. If you check on them daily you notice when something looks off. If you think you might have a problem starting feel free to post the pics here and I'll do my best to help you get it sorted.

You know what to look for in a healthy plant, I've seen your grows lol. If you check on them daily you notice when something looks off. If you think you might have a problem starting feel free to post the pics here and I'll do my best to help you get it sorted.
Thanks buddy sorry damn anxiety got a brotha like what :passitleft:

Here's my wife's opinion on every strain I've ever grown..."its good"...no feed back on taste or anything just a its good... makes it annoying at times lol.

It's all good bro! lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom