Dirt's Garden

Still busy as always, all seeds are above the soil now except the fruit punch and 1 of the ss auto mix. They just didn't want to germ....oh well I think I got enough going on for now lol. Pics up later

Where these pics at my friend?? Lol, just kidding. I find watching the babies growing is one of my favorite parts, seeing which ones are more vigorous or slow pokes. More interested in those DDA's lol Here is mine yesterday at 13 days.

SAM_4636.JPG
SAM_46371.JPG

Thanks everyone, she's been cancer free for about 3 years now. She took a spill back in February(broke her arm, sprained her ankle and bruised her shoulder) it was hard for my dad to take care of her by himself so i used up my vacation time to help out. She's good now. I'll get those pics up tonight Dick lol, always busy....I think I might have a couple of the DDAs from a few days ago

Right on man, I was just pullin your leg! Haha, no rush. I know what it's like to get busy. I just finally got my flower room update done today haha

Geez, if they are right around 2 weeks and the pic of mine was day 13 that's quite a bit of difference. Looks like all yours are starting on their 4th and 5th nodes.. Mine is just starting to push out the 4th lol Hope she picks up the pace soon. Yours looks great other than maybe a bit thirsty in the one pic? :)

Geez, if they are right around 2 weeks and the pic of mine was day 13 that's quite a bit of difference. Looks like all yours are starting on their 4th and 5th nodes.. Mine is just starting to push out the 4th lol Hope she picks up the pace soon. Yours looks great other than maybe a bit thirsty in the one pic? :)

They took off quick but have slowed right down.....must be working on those damn roots lol. They are all in 3/4- 1 gals. One looked like she was getting ready to start blooming soon when I checked em this morning. The one might me a lil over watered in the one pic.....they sit in little trays and wic it up lol.

Getting them roots all ready to suck up nutes for the big flower stretch I guess hey! Yeah, I put mine into a 1 gallon as well. SweetSue was telling me the yield may be restricted in a 1 gallon and suggested going larger to get the max yield. She loves this strain and grows a lot of it using 5 gallon.. that's what I was going to use and then didn't lol I want to get one going in a hempy now like my first grow :)

Oh ok, I didn't realize you were bottom feeding, right on!

Yeah with the smaller containers I'll keep a little tray under them to make sure they don't dry out on me.......cause ya know sometimes I get busy with other things lol. I went with 1 gal's for my autos this time due to not having enough soil ready but should be done in a couple weeks.......might have to go out and buy a bag or 2 till then depending on what I'm gonna do with the photo girls. Most likely ones getting fluxed. Was pretty bummed about the SSD flux.....about 10 months worth of work down the drain

Yeah man that sucks. That flux was amazing. I'm sure you can train an even better one now though after that. You at least gained experience my friend!!

Dirt!! Been a while since I stopped in, apparently I'm not the only one haha. Hope all is well in the garden and in life as well my friend!

Hey Dirt, girls are looking awesome! Those DDA's have some quality genes no doubt. Thc bombs looking a little sad but totally understandable if you've been preoccupied. I'm sure they'll perk up real quick :) Super stoked on your new beans. That Cream Caramel sounds dank af. Keep up the great work :ganjamon:
Thanks DB, the ddas are one hell of a smoke as well. Gardens still being neglected but I have a couple days to spend in there now to get shit back on track hopefully have a decent update coming today.
Dirt!! Been a while since I stopped in, apparently I'm not the only one haha. Hope all is well in the garden and in life as well my friend!
Hey Dick, been hard to get in the garden when Ive been at work more then I've been home lately, but I'll be in there in a couple hours lol. Lots of girls going so lots of work, update will be here soon

Right on man, no worries! I know exactly what it's like, I worked most of the long weekend (a side job) and now my day to day job is starting to pick back up as well now that road bans are off! I haven't been in my room as much as I would like either, sometimes the plants suffer a bit, but not enough to die haha. I got quite a big going myself, more than I ever thought I'd have going at once :) 7 in flower room and 8 in the veg room (2 newborns).. Cant wait to see what ya got in store for us!

So just a quick update on things.....all autos are flowering, not much for height on them but they are all in smallish containers. So far only 1 of the thc bombs have shown sex.....1 girl so far but hopefully there will be a male in the group. The cripple roulette is starting to look normal finally....didn't think she was going to make it the way she was looking from the start. The clone of my OW I got back from my buddy is doing good...probably going into the bloom tent real soon. A few other small clones of NL and GSC are doing their thing, same with 2 from the batch of thc bombs. Gonna have pics up tonight when the lights come on. Also got some green poison fv this week, gonna pop 1 within the next day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom