Dirt's Garden

GPfv#2
20171109_111321.jpg
20171109_111330.jpg

Yep, I agree.. looking great man.. :passitleft:

Hey Bud!...:ciao:...hadn't seen much of you for a while (sorta recall something bout' Yer' Mom)and not sure how I missed the start to this, but glad I have found it now!...I thought you were part of a multi PM I sent out when I started my adventure this past spring?...I dunno', but glad to see ya back in the game and up to Yer' old tricks and some new ones it seems...kewl!...:thumb:...:high-five:...gonna get settled in for the ride...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks everyone. Put the 2 thc bomb regs in dirt today along with the random mystery girl.....the dark purple auto didn't germ....the seeds of her I got didn't look the best so I'm not to surprised, so I decided to germ my last Brooklyn sunrise auto to replace her.
Hey h00k :passitleft: yeah had to stop for a bit to help out mom but she's good now.....just trying to find the time to get back into full gear.

Waiting on 1 of the thc bombs to break the surface before I put pics up of the youngins, so the green poisons will have to do for now.
GPfv#1 working on her vertical now
20171206_151152.jpg
20171206_151105.jpg

GPfv#2 almost 5 weeks since flip to 12/12 so she's about 4 weeks now......smelling sweet and dank.......just gotta start packing on the weight..
20171206_150705.jpg
20171206_150721.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for the absence everyone, I've been trying to get things back on track( life and the plants, but mostly life). Things are looking good now and hopefully they stay that way. 2017 was definitely not my year. I'm hoping to start fresh with a new journal and a new lease on life. I'll be back to my old growing self in no time. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom