Thanks for all the guidance

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Tedmarx38

Do you have any images of your last grow that you would like to share?

I know you have been away for a little while.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Tedmarx38

Do you have any images of your last grow that you would like to share?

I know you have been away for a little while.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks mate. Probably an overused analogy but an ugly significant other sometimes makes the best one, and that’s true of this grow. Ended up with overflowed muck in the tent, a fruit fly infestation and browned out plants begging for death. But it’s the most awesome smoke I’ve had, even better than that in the semi legal Seneca Nation dispensaries where they import it from pro growers in Canada. Here’s what’s left of it - two plants stuck in neutral toward the end of their lives. Thanks again you and all for your guidance.

C8ED3AD7-6863-4764-A3C8-CE67D37A6BBE.jpeg

@Tedmarx38 , what can I say but "I love you man", and welcome to the club. Oh, almost forget to say how glad I am your grow turned out well.

Back
Top Bottom