Thanx for having me

zeetz2004

hi folks............very cool site ....accidently discovered it trying to figure out how to differentiate between male & female plants..but i thought i might try to make some new friends and expand my mind to the culture ....and perhaps bring good kharma to all.......i'm just tired from typing all day @ work....but i'm a very astute & receptive person to 'that' which helps me get thru life these days..(just can't afford it lately...but ) i'm a relatively older cool rock & roll guitar playing dude that may have extraterrestrial origins...(just kidding, but who knows...lol....i think this is a nice & interesting trip to be able to communicate about whatever is appropriate friendly medicinal & fun..with good people, all over the world...but i'm sorry i'm not doing a better job @ introducing myself but i will come back and participate more actively on the site ...i get real good vibes about this one and communication is a beautiful thing.....and so are all of you for having me...peace & love to all....happy trails zeetz *(years ago the FABULOUS FURRY FREAK BROTHERS sd something like i'd rather have good smoke than $) GOD BLESS THE LIFE GIVING HERB!...AND ALL ITS ATTRIBUTES...APPRECIATE YALL!

My man zeetz is great to have you drop in!:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Hey Zee.... dont discount the extraterrestrial thing..... When I was in 5th grade the last day of school we all saw a UFO (while on the playground)... It was written up in the newspaper... Our teacher said she was not sure what it was, but it was nothing she had ever seen before!!! It never was explained!!!!!!:hmmmm:

:) This is a great site! Tons of knowledgeable people and some great grows to read about! Glad you came!

Back
Top Bottom