ThatOneGuyy's First Lemon Skunk Indoor Grow

I would suggest ONA gel, I just bought mine yesterday and well I live with a friend and he has an amazing sense of smell and even he couldn't tell :))

One Jar lasts for like 1-2 months. I don't know how it will be in flower but so far it is doing good.

Also it is organic, so it won't mess up with you're plant. I have put it in front of a fan at first but it was too much so it is outside of my closet standing open without a fan :))

I would suggest ONA gel, I just bought mine yesterday and well I live with a friend and he has an amazing sense of smell and even he couldn't tell :))

One Jar lasts for like 1-2 months. I don't know how it will be in flower but so far it is doing good.

Also it is organic, so it won't mess up with you're plant. I have put it in front of a fan at first but it was too much so it is outside of my closet standing open without a fan :))

Thanks man:thumb: I honestly didnt expect so much smell from the plant during Veg. it gets pretty strong. I'm just wondering how strong it will be during flower.

Did you buy it online or locally ?

at your local grocery store they should have a whats called Natural Magic, in the laundry detergent section, i swear by it, check my first journal out, i got pics of it in there, this stuff gets rid of all the smell, but you gotta get the cotton fresh kind, all the other kinds dont works, its just like the ona but way cheaper, i buy one little container and it lasts the whole grow, i'll post a pic of what im talkin about tomorrow..

Haven't been around much the past few days. Life has gotten kinda busy so I thought I'd do a mini update.

Most Plants are looking really good. #1-3 are about 7 nodes up. #4 is 6 nodes up. #2 has lots of Growth between nodes looking really good.

I Don't know if this is a problem or not but it would be nice to confirm or deny my suspicions. Well, #4's new growth and leaves are curling. Not dramatically but just bent down. It looks slightly unnatural to a standard leaf hang. Would this be a possible furture problem? #4 is the only one doing this.

Here's some pics:
IMG_094010.JPG

IMG_09439.JPG

IMG_09467.JPG
IMG_09489.JPG

if you top them where their at, you'll have like 4-6 tops on each of them instead of just one, just a suggestion though, and I was startin to wonder where you were.. and the leaf problem i really dont know, but if i had to guess i would say it looks like too much nitrogen, thats usaully what happens the leaves curl over like that, but like i said thats just my guess..

I was planning on topping one of my plants. I was wondering whats the difference between Fimming and topping. I Understand one of the difference is how you cut it but what is the difference in the outcome?

fimming is where you leave pretty much a qaurter of the growth you cut, and topping is where you completely growth/top off, fim stands for F*** I Missed, basically what i described, you tube it, see if you can find the video with Jorge Cervantes, its somethin you should know...also check out the Uncle Ben's Technique aswell, thats another good way to top.. let me know if you find everything ok.. hope you understand what im talkin about..

I decided that Im not gonna top all of my plants. I topped #1, thought it would benefit from it the most and i can practice with that plant.

I'll post some update pics in the next few days.

Also Im going through all possible issues with the claw like leaf tips and i am just stumped. I read that it can be a possible Ph problem but i adjust my waters Ph everytime i water. I read every time i water a stable 6.2-6.5 and my run off hovers from 6.3 to 6.6 and i just dont know.

I have ample ventilation and plenty of air circulation. They aren't yellowing or browning they look really healthy so I dont know. Im gonna do some searching to find possible solutions.

and SuKa, no need to worry about it, I understand ya just fine, buddy.:thumb:

i would just keep doin what your doin, it doesn't look like that big of a problem, and with the topping, i wish i would have topped way more then what i did, cause now im payin for it, these damn plants are growin like wild weeds, damn things wont stop stretchin for the damn light...

Yeah, like SuKaFr33 said, don't worry about it. The plants are looking good. It is very easy to love them to death :)) I've seen some journals where people didn't really do anything with the plant except to water and they did really good.

As for the topping, if you have few plants, experiment and see what works for you and what don't. I think everyone starts like that.

Good luck :thumb:

Just a little update: #4 seems to be doing better. The "Eagle Clawing" doesn't seem too bad anymore. Hopefully I won't have to worry about that in the future.

I'm not sure how long it takes to grow new tops but It is two days after I topped #1 and one day after topping #4. #1 needed to be topped anyways. It was stretching way too much.

Pics will come either tomorrow or monday. That's it for now:peacetwo::tokin:

Pic Update: 10 days after transplanting and they have shot up. #1 is the only one that has stretched like crazy the rest are pretty short and really tight Nodes. I will have to do this in two parts on account of it isn't letting my upload my photos so here's what I got.

#1(Topped) Stretching like massive, she is 1' tall:
IMG_095412.JPG
IMG_09585.JPG
IMG_09594.JPG
IMG_09607.JPG

You can slightly see the new tops. They should pop out in the next few days:
IMG_09615.JPG

#2 Second tallest and untopped. She is about 9" tall:
IMG_09625.JPG
IMG_09648.JPG
IMG_09678.JPG

Lots of node growth:
IMG_09687.JPG

I have been monitoring the temp/Rh of the room and it bounces between 82-95 degrees and Rh is 38-45%. I dont have a vent fan yet. I will be modding my closet for my next grow and it will run way cooler. for now passively venting it does the job.

More pics to come once it lets me upload again.:tokin::peacetwo:

Pic Update Continued: So here are the rest of the pics for today.

#3 seems to have recovered. some of the browning is still there but nothing new has shown up since i transplanted. All new growth is a nice dark green:
IMG_09697.JPG

IMG_09718.JPG

IMG_09737.JPG

IMG_09749.JPG

#4(Topped) The new tops haven't broken through yet but like #1, I give it a few days before that happens. She is still having the eagle claw issue but no browning is noticeable.:
IMG_09756.JPG

IMG_09767.JPG

IMG_09778.JPG

Hopefully tomorrows feeding will help. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom