The Alberta Growers Lounge

Hello all. I'm Magnus. Live in Two Hills

Pretty tired right now; just woke up so wont say much. I'm pretty good at growing outside but am still struggling to learn the vicissitudes of growing indoors. I've got a grow journal happening but my little plants, after 4 weeks are still just that - little. But I'll share with you some pics from my grow two years ago (the last time I grew).

Peace out!

All my best,
~Magnus

Hello all. I'm Magnus. Live in Two Hills

Pretty tired right now; just woke up so wont say much. I'm pretty good at growing outside but am still struggling to learn the vicissitudes of growing indoors. I've got a grow journal happening but my little plants, after 4 weeks are still just that - little. But I'll share with you some pics from my grow two years ago (the last time I grew).

Peace out!

All my best,
~Magnus
Hey man!! Welcome to the lounge!! You’ve got some great photos!! Great plants!!! Crazy to see such big plants in such small lil (what looks like) small Tupperware containers :laughtwo: Greta job man

happy belated 420 everyone!!

Hey man!! Welcome to the lounge!! You’ve got some great photos!! Great plants!!! Crazy to see such big plants in such small lil (what looks like) small Tupperware containers :laughtwo: Greta job man

happy belated 420 everyone!!
Dude!

(I really hate that word for some weird reason.)

Thanks so much for the compliment! I'm not as good at growing indoors though. I'm trying like hell, though. This current grow of mine has had some real trouble right from the beginning when the "seedling starter" shit I bought turned out to be peat moss instead of soil! It wasnt until my third week that I figured out thst (thanks to oldsmokey I think it was who asked me in my grow journal to send pics of the ingredients of the "soil" I bought. Thank gawd for grow journals.

So my current plants are quite stunted considering they are 4 weeks old. One is still on the verge of death except she is beginning to push out just a few fragile leaves. I'm working like hell to bring her along.

If anyone is interested in subbing onto my journal to provide a little advice I would greatly appreciate it. But I warn you... if you sub onto my journal you will undoubtably learn a lot about me and my dogs and my life... But isnt that the fun of a grow journal? That we all get to know a bit more about each other?

On 420mag I also, several years ago, started a forum on Canna Lotions and Creams. I dont remember the actual name for it but the link is below. If any of you have pain in your body you might find some very helpful suggestions for developing a topical cannabis oil infusion that might relieve a lot of your pain. I've recently been diagnosed with fybromyalgia and the pain is only in both elbows, biceps, shoulders and in my upper back. I really look forward to making a new batch of infused oil to try on this new constellation of pain.

This summer I am growing high CBD plants as well as high thc ones. The reason is that yesterday my order of CBD oil and combo cbd/thc oil came and I tried them for the first time. I was simply fucking AMAZED when, as I sat there in wonder, and the pain in my shoulders and lower back simply melted away. Just melted away! I couldnt believe it. I can honestly say that last evening was the first time in over 10 years that I have been completely pain free. I was able to lift my arms above my head. I could finally lift my glass of water without having to bend down to the table to reach it. I was even able to walk without my Walker!

Now you see why I've made the decision to grow some high CBD?

Since I cant afford to grow outside this year (since my wife left me last year citing my many health problems as being too much for her to cope with), my nephew who also uses CBD oil for his anxiety has offered to buy 5 high CBD seeds for me to grow. All he asked in return was some oil at the end. I dont know if you all understood just how much weed I can yield from my outside grows but let me tell you there will certainly be enough to give my nephew some oil. I get a lot of weed from my outside grows. Yes it has seeds in it. Cant stop that. But I remember weed from when I was 13 or so. It always had seeds a d they never compromised the strength of the weed. If they reduce the strength I'm convinced it is only marginally.

Since I cant afford the ingredients for my super soil (it will cost me about $200+ taxes to buy), my bro in law has agreed to buy that stuff.

So with all the help I'm receiving I should be able to grow some more nice "trees".

Anyway I'm just rambling on. So I'll stop now. Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying your days. I'm certainly enjoying a other pain free day!

All my best,
~Magnus

Dude!

(I really hate that word for some weird reason.)

Thanks so much for the compliment! I'm not as good at growing indoors though. I'm trying like hell, though. This current grow of mine has had some real trouble right from the beginning when the "seedling starter" shit I bought turned out to be peat moss instead of soil! It wasnt until my third week that I figured out thst (thanks to oldsmokey I think it was who asked me in my grow journal to send pics of the ingredients of the "soil" I bought. Thank gawd for grow journals.

So my current plants are quite stunted considering they are 4 weeks old. One is still on the verge of death except she is beginning to push out just a few fragile leaves. I'm working like hell to bring her along.

If anyone is interested in subbing onto my journal to provide a little advice I would greatly appreciate it. But I warn you... if you sub onto my journal you will undoubtably learn a lot about me and my dogs and my life... But isnt that the fun of a grow journal? That we all get to know a bit more about each other?

On 420mag I also, several years ago, started a forum on Canna Lotions and Creams. I dont remember the actual name for it but the link is below. If any of you have pain in your body you might find some very helpful suggestions for developing a topical cannabis oil infusion that might relieve a lot of your pain. I've recently been diagnosed with fybromyalgia and the pain is only in both elbows, biceps, shoulders and in my upper back. I really look forward to making a new batch of infused oil to try on this new constellation of pain.

This summer I am growing high CBD plants as well as high thc ones. The reason is that yesterday my order of CBD oil and combo cbd/thc oil came and I tried them for the first time. I was simply fucking AMAZED when, as I sat there in wonder, and the pain in my shoulders and lower back simply melted away. Just melted away! I couldnt believe it. I can honestly say that last evening was the first time in over 10 years that I have been completely pain free. I was able to lift my arms above my head. I could finally lift my glass of water without having to bend down to the table to reach it. I was even able to walk without my Walker!

Now you see why I've made the decision to grow some high CBD?

Since I cant afford to grow outside this year (since my wife left me last year citing my many health problems as being too much for her to cope with), my nephew who also uses CBD oil for his anxiety has offered to buy 5 high CBD seeds for me to grow. All he asked in return was some oil at the end. I dont know if you all understood just how much weed I can yield from my outside grows but let me tell you there will certainly be enough to give my nephew some oil. I get a lot of weed from my outside grows. Yes it has seeds in it. Cant stop that. But I remember weed from when I was 13 or so. It always had seeds a d they never compromised the strength of the weed. If they reduce the strength I'm convinced it is only marginally.

Since I cant afford the ingredients for my super soil (it will cost me about $200+ taxes to buy), my bro in law has agreed to buy that stuff.

So with all the help I'm receiving I should be able to grow some more nice "trees".

Anyway I'm just rambling on. So I'll stop now. Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying your days. I'm certainly enjoying a other pain free day!

All my best,
~Magnus
Marijuana is a wonderful drug!! The stigma on it needs to be lifted... thank you for sharing your story!! I’m so happy that you didn’t have pain after how many of years!! That’s great to hear!! :passitleft:

Hi all. Can anyone tell me how thc and CBD and other cannabinoids are calculated so that one might know the strength of your byproducts?

For example, say you have weed that tests out to 10% from a lab or home test kit... how do you calculate how much oil to infuse it in and how much weed to infuse to ensure you retain your 10% in your infused oil?

I imagine it would be the same way of calculating how strong your cannabutter is, no?

Also, which testing do you know and love?

All my best,
~Magnus

Hi all. Can anyone tell me how thc and CBD and other cannabinoids are calculated so that one might know the strength of your byproducts?

For example, say you have weed that tests out to 10% from a lab or home test kit... how do you calculate how much oil to infuse it in and how much weed to infuse to ensure you retain your 10% in your infused oil?

I imagine it would be the same way of calculating how strong your cannabutter is, no?

Also, which testing do you know and love?

All my best,
~Magnus
That’s a great question!
The answer is,
Well, I really don’t know... hopefully someone here will! :popcorn:

That’s a great question!
The answer is,
Well, I really don’t know... hopefully someone here will! :popcorn:
I have my moments, however inoften!

:blunt:

Fellow albertans! Whats gooood people!

Looking to see if anyone interested in some seed swap?

All autoflowers from truenorthseeds:
Bluecheese
Acapulco gold
Nebula

Trades include a free Green crack clone :)

Fellow albertans! Whats gooood people!

Looking to see if anyone interested in some seed swap?

All autoflowers from truenorthseeds:
Bluecheese
Acapulco gold
Nebula

Trades include a free Green crack clone :)
Just read i cant post about trading...opps...my bad!

Back
Top Bottom