The Alberta Growers Lounge

Keep er’ going bro!!! We’re going into a bit of a cold snap, hope they do okay through it!!

be carful putting them back in the tent with other plants, if they’re are anypests of any kind in the plants, they will spread to the indoor plants. They look really green and healthy tho!! Bravo man!!

Today, and every 3rd day or so, I will hit them with a lemon, soapy spray for their inevitable return to the mylar castle.

I hope Mrs Backlipslider and the little Lipsliders are well. Random thought number 7.....Its time for a family dog for you and the Lipsliders, if you didnt have one already.

OH!
Another thing....
Wheres Yeg? Is that Ponoka? Its Ponoka, isnt it?

Just stopped by to say high to my Cannabanadian friends :passitleft: . I think you grow great plants Lip!:yummy: Stay stoned and stay stoned.

@Backlipslide Guess who showed up. Old site folded. I remebered you were trying to recruit me for this site. I tried another (G.C. forum). It kept freezing on me. So i recalled your invitation. Thanks for that.
Wow! Super cool to see you patient puffer!! I apologize that your being welcome with eddies garbage. Completely uncalled for, and not 420 mag like

I’m super happy to see you made it!! Sad to hear the other site folded

Today, and every 3rd day or so, I will hit them with a lemon, soapy spray for their inevitable return to the mylar castle.

I hope Mrs Backlipslider and the little Lipsliders are well. Random thought number 7.....Its time for a family dog for you and the Lipsliders, if you didnt have one already.

OH!
Another thing....
Wheres Yeg? Is that Ponoka? Its Ponoka, isnt it?
Lol gawd no!! The kids are enough to handle!! :laughtwo:

yeg is Edmonton. Like Calgary is YYC

I trimmed one cola of my outdoor auto , it seems to be growing strong still it's under an led outside , my mystery seed is still living as well
IMG_20200913_173809.jpg
IMG_20200913_173802.jpg
IMG_20200913_173751.jpg

I trimmed one cola of my outdoor auto , it seems to be growing strong still it's under an led outside , my mystery seed is still living as well
IMG_20200913_173809.jpg
IMG_20200913_173802.jpg
IMG_20200913_173751.jpg
The Lil Blurple Shed that could.

Looks like that tree has got some sort of caterpillar/bug feasting on leaves.

Let’s start over. If he is still here... maybe he’ll have a better attitude.

Here is my outdoor crop, brought inside to flower under a 600 watt HPS and a 315watt CMH 3100k
I am in Edmonton..
Looks great! I’m also in the yeg area. Hopefully we can move forward without being ignorant to each other.

The Lil Blurple Shed that could.

Looks like that tree has got some sort of caterpillar/bug feasting on leaves.
Haha guaranteed a legless cat is munchin on that tree , hopefully it doesn't get to the good tree, it's been getting cold at night so I don't think the bugs will be active much longer, .............the only reason I think the weed is surviving is because the dumpy Cosco blurple puts off so much heat

Haha guaranteed a legless cat is munchin on that tree , hopefully it doesn't get to the good tree, it's been getting cold at night so I don't think the bugs will be active much longer, .............the only reason I think the weed is surviving is because the dumpy Cosco blurple puts off so much heat
I like the wheel barrel stealth door
I think I can answer that last question, All three should be cool , the information that I read when researching said perhaps the warm water will be detrimental to the buds potency, why take a chance.
I have nothing to back this up other than what my hippie buddy says (he's right 65% of the time and the other times he's just crazy)
He suggested to me 20C is good for water, then same as you for baking soda and lemmon juice but he also adds few drops of hydrogen peroxide and again same you rinse twice.

Back
Top Bottom