The Alberta Growers Lounge

How are they doing? Thinking about bringing the autos to my buddy but not sure if they can survive night temps
My one auto I started in my tent with my cookies must have gotten stunted and is looking ugly , but is coming back strong I put outside and it survived the rain , and then somehow out of no where another plant popped up in the pot must of accidentally planted 2
IMG_20200524_074131.jpg
IMG_20200524_074126.jpg

G'mornin my cannabanadian friends! :passitleft: It might be cool now but those long, sunny days are ahead. Love to see the huge outdoor plants a few pages back, Lip, Old, Stunner, Hash......great looking nugs, seedlings, plants. Summer is comin!Stay safe and stay stoned

Hey everyone!!

my auto is doing really good. It’s been living in the window in my kitchen... I’m tempted to take it outside soon but worried about the frost/cold overnight temps... might give it a bit more...
1A3EB994-145A-4902-9C81-CC5C4DC9EE7E.jpeg

@HashFart your plant almost looks like it’s reveging for some weird reason!!!

What a beautiful day in Alberta!! Can I get a hell yeah!!!

I moved my plant outside today, it’s just sitting in the pot, in the old pot for now. I will be transplanting and giving a feeding. The pot was an old pot that was still sitting there from the previous owners of the house. I tilled the soil, and it looks like pretty good stuff so I’ll try it out!
FEA7FD05-A893-45C6-972C-8F8119E40AF3.jpeg

4FAC717F-7A68-4F2F-8C89-AD2C6EE40C10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom