The Best of the IRIE Garden

There 3 years old but look great! You must know " MV " Great work and " The Proof Is In The Pudding!!!"

HUH ? This thread was started three years ago....... I don't know "MV" but admire his work as well as some others here........ PG, Xl, you guys rock, it's good to see some of the old friends are still around.... Get, Churps are my creation, i am still working on stabilizing them and have started adding some more genetics to them.... I just want to grow my own and some local friends strains in the garden.... I imagine seeds will be the next thing here in Co. there are some crazy good growers and breeders here and is getting quite exciting....
:peace:

BHO.jpg

outdoor13.jpg

outdoor8.jpg

Ghost1.jpg

ghost1.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

I am still working on the BHO process, need to get it into budder or wax, but it is to cold out to be messing around making more right now..
oil11.jpg

Ghost_Kush.jpg

ghost_Kush1.jpg

Close my eyes and just stuff the thingy.

Brings back memories of sex with my ex! :rofl:

I'm with Propa though, those are almost too pretty to break up and smoke. ;) It's great seeing more of your work again - great pics of extraordinary bud brotha! :bravo:

I am still working on the BHO process, need to get it into budder or wax, but it is to cold out to be messing around making more right now..
oil11.jpg

Ghost_Kush.jpg

ghost_Kush1.jpg

Your "Churps" is always a winner, but I really :love: Love Cheese... Is that another of your own crosses? :yummy:

Great pics as always my friend! If I remember right, LA Sat is a cross you did yourself right - (LA Confidential x Sativa OG) if I recall correctly.. That looks/sounds like a winner too. What's Love Cheese? I'm assuming Exodus Cheese or another cheese crossed with something, but curious as she's really a beauty. Sure is nice seeing you around again Irie. Congrats on the NOTM win.

Oh goodness me, I came trundling over to see some more of the Be Irie Nuggetry and this is the first sentence I see! :yikes: :laugh:

Brings back memories of sex with my ex!

Oh my goodness Irie, I may be a crazy Fluffy thing but I am perfectly capable of being serious when required.

These pictures of such stunning plants in quick succession fair took my breath away.

You will have to wait for some more reps sadly, but when I can I will.

Definitely subbed :thumb:

My particular favourite is ... sorry to be a pain Irie, would you mind telling me the manufacturer and full name so I can go and find it? Unless it's a hybrid from somewhere that has more enlightened 420 laws of course :blushsmile:

The Next round that will be coming down over the next few weeks.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ghost
ghost4.jpg

Thanks Xl... The Love Cheese was a Fem pack that I got a few years back, and this was the last seed from that pack.. I don't know why but I never clone my Fems ( wish I would have cloned this last LC) but oh well, i have to many seeds on my plate that I want to grow out anyways... I have so many free and free fem'd seeds that I will throw one or so in with my groups, i need the containers for my own seeds as I try not to save Fem seeds for to long....
It's time to rework the churps as it is way to finicky indoors, she is just a plain ole Bitch to deal with and her yields are pretty small.. Think I am going to add some Sweet Tooth to her because the ST is so vigorous, and pretty frikin Sweet to... The sweeth tooth is one I brush up against every chance I get cause it makes the Flower room smell like candy... I think I have about five different crosses we are trying to breed into the churps, hopefully one of them will help her out a bit otherwise she will be an outdoor strain only. She is a beast outdoors.. We shall see....
Here is the Love Cheese description
"Royal Dutch Genetics Love Cheese is a new edition to our cheese platter, it says it all in the name. Everybody loves the Love Cheese! A breeder’s feminized cross between the infamous Lovepotion and Royal Dutch Cheese makes this a super sweet and fruity strain. With a medium to high yield, depending on the phenotype, it is ideal for both indoor and outdoor conditions and has a high resistance to moulds and insect problems. It takes between 8-9 weeks to flower and it's cannabis seeds produce a high yield. Love Cheese effect is strong. Get ready to fall in love with the Love Cheese"

Fluffy, the Ghost OG kush was a cutting I got from a local breeder friend last year.. I ended up getting a few (2) selved seeds from about a six ounce plant. Lots of peeps liked it last year so thought i would give her another run this year... I am not sure if it is a cut only or if there is an actual place to get seeds... I will try and remember to ask when I talk to my friend next... She is one of the stronger strains in my library though and I still have one seed saved for a rainy day.... :peace:

Just looked it up and found this...
"General Information

Type: Sativa-dominant hybrid

Genetics: Nobody knows for sure, though it’s thought to be an off-shoot of the Triangle Kush, which came out of Florida in the early 1990′s. This particular cut was passed on from OrgnKid to Ghost, who then distributed it to select individuals. Thought by many “in the know” to be the original OG Kush.

Geographic Origin: Original familial lineage in the Afghanistan-Pakistan mountains, though this particular iteration likely came out of Florida, USA.

Seed Company/Clone: Clone-only, one of the elite cuts in the world

Description: Thought by many to be the “mother” of all OG Kush strains to follow, Ghost’s cut of OG Kush is a legendary clone-only cut that was possessed by OverGrow.com forum member known as “OrgnKid”, who then passed it onto another OG.com member known as “Ghost”, who then passed it on to a few select individuals. Possessing one of the most elemental and unique taste/smell packages in all of cannabis, it’s clear why Kushes have become such a big deal on the scene.

History

Story: See above — possibly the original “OG Kush” cut, passed through overgrow.com forum members, eventually making its way into Scott of Rare Dankness Seeds’ hands. The stories about OG Kush as a strain vary greatly, but many “in the know” say that it’s true mother plant is the Triangle Kush, which came out of Florida in the 1990′s and was named after the “Triangle” of Florida’s main marijuana-producing cities (Jacksonville, Tampa, and Miami).

Awards:

Growing Information

Flowering Time: 60-65 days

Preferred Growing Medium: Scott suggests that the Ghost is best grown in a SCROG-style grow with 1 plant every 9″-12″ square, pruned heavily on the bottom to fatten up the top.

Patient Expectations

Scent: Absolutely one of the purest-smelling Kush varieties on the planet, its ginger ale + citrus + Kush pine-sol qualities are unmatched.

Flavor: Like the smell, the flavor is pure lemon cleaner/spice-heavy Kush, with the aftertaste hanging in the mouth and throat for a long time after smoking.

Effects: Floaty and cerebral, the high comes on strong at first but is never pushy. It takes the user on a ride full of positivity and laughter — it’s really a social med and can totally change the mood of your day/night. It’s potent in the sense that it “cuts through” almost anything you’re already smoking, taking over the effect itself rather than playing nice with the other strain(s). But it’s not potent in the “oh no, I shouldn’t have smoked that much” sense — it’s a very even, non-pushy med that can sit in the background of your mind if need-be. If you ever get a chance to try this strain, jump at the opportunity — it’s truly one of the most amazing and unique strains in the world. "

Oh wow, thank you so much Irie! I sat here reading that with a dreamy look on my face :blushsmile:

I love the sound of it too. If you ever find a seedbank available equivalent I would be ever so grateful to know which one.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom