yea the mornings when i pull the curtains back they really let out a strong smell. it seems peak hours of smellin are mornings for about 4-6 hours after lights on and about 2-4 hours before lights off. theres a time in between where me or anyone else cant smell them at all, then randomly the smell kicks up and starts floating around. right now were good. no smell no nothing but in about 3 hours i'll be opening windows and lighting incense in the other rooms lol

UPDATE

so i opened my prize package and looked at all the SNS (Sierra Natural Science) products and i found some really nice things i can use throughout my grow.

SNS 209: All natural systemic pest control. I apply it to my resevoir and the roots take in the product and my plant sends off a bug barrier to prevent bug infestations. I CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS

SNS 604A:Vegetation organic growth suppliment. I can apply it into my resevoir or apply as a foliar spray. I went with the foliar spray just a few minutes ago. love the idea of foliar feeding now.

SNS 604B:Flowering organic growth suppliment. Same directions as the last. foliar and resevoir application but i'll be foliar feeding with this one as well

SNS 203: Pesticide soil drench. For fungus gnats, root aphids, thrips,shore flies & white flies. i've used this for root aphids last grow and it kicked thier ass

SNS 217:Spider mite control.

SNS 244:Fungicide. i have a feeling i could get PM so i'll have this handy.

I hope if anyone runs into any problems they turn to SNS these products are worth the cost and they work which is most important. thanx :420: and SNS

Thanx alot for all the nutrients and the new kick ass air pump alaskan1. he came by earlier and dropped me off these and i gave him 6 clones from my plants (3 WR#! and 3 WW) thanx alot bud +reps if it lets me sicne i've dont it alot lol

IMAG13042.jpg
IMAG13053.jpg

It was a pleasure to meet you Chief, I'm glad you'll be able to use them! Thanks for the clones too. After much thought on the way home I've decided I'm going to put those clones in my new DIY EZ Cloner along with a few others I have brewing.
Thanks for the nutes you gave me friend. We will have to plan lunch very soon!

I gave reps right back to ya!

i'm going to be in your journal looking at those clones progress. i'm glad i can spread the strain around and let you try it out.

let me know how you like that veg foliar spray you got and enjoy the BPN!!! you'd have more use for 3 gallons of nutes than i will.

MAN THAT AIR PUMP KICKS ASS!!! the water looks like its vigorously boiling i've never seen so many bubbles. thanks alot

My pleasure man, Next time I'll bring more buckets, net pots and air stones.
Will use the BPN on the next grow so I can compare it to the technoflora, which ever has the better grow will be the nutes I use from then on.

i have exactly how many buckets i needed im good on those BUT airstones and net pots are always welcome. we'll have to sit down and chief next time we meet up buddy.

haha im so damn dumb i feel like an idiot... i just posted pic updates on kaiser's journal and thought i was posting one here haha i had a couple windows running and clicked his and then continued with my update i look over an hour later and see my journal has NO UPDATE AT ALL so i went to my recent posts and saw it was on his journal.wow i felt pretty damn dumb

haha i been smokin as much as i can to prepare for that loud air pump in there lol. i probably need to build a small box around it. Then maybe buy a hose and put it on the tube it has that sucks the air in and place that outside of the grow tent to keep the C02 floating in there from being sucked into my rez. i'll get it all situated tomorrow

Wow what a sight to see. I've been lurking these threads for weeks and i'm glad i stumbled into your journal. Your plants are huge! What nutes are you using to get that kind of results?

Back
Top Bottom