The Deep Water Culture Home

alien you sound like a true friend, to who ever you choose to shine that light, i envy them. I could use some true friends, why does it seem only 1 in 2500 people give a mutual respect in a friendship or relationship etc. Good for you.

Yep, most people are just takers and when no more left to give they are gone. No issue for me that is there issue and they way they live there life. I can't be mean in the respect of not helping people or giving of myself. If one of my friends called me 3am that would be fine with me. Talk all you want. Most people wouldn't allow that. I think that is what friends do.

Majority of the people i know personally dont get me like i wish they did. Idk why, seems like everyone i talk to never actually "listen", but more wait for their next turn to talk. You know? it just seems like the givers give and the takers take. In a perfect world it would be a mutual feeling of giving and taking, or at least thats how i feel. I treat my friends like family, my Real friends i should say..

i prefer quality over quanity when it comes to friends, as well as anything else...I like having 2 or 3 close friends to come over and chill watch movies, medicate, play ps3 stuff like that. I hate going out and partying and getting into trouble, which isnt too common for people my age. Sometimes i feel like people judge me, or say im not social, they think im lonely, but i feel its more of a solitary feeling, i choose not to talk to Alot of people i use to talk to everyday. Usually because im fed up with getting in trouble and getting ripped off constantly.

I am surprised this is your first rant about stuff like this. We are denied a lot of stuff that we worked for. I won't go into it because this is not the place for it. When our investors moved here that made this there country. American was the language we used. It was a melting pot. This is not the case any more you can be illegal or whatever never make this your country and get all teh services from this country. That is the short of it

I am sorry this happened to you and yes it is discrimination. You would have to read if it is part of the statue and my guess speaking another language isn't. If I am right you have no case. But it is very sad.

Im just a bit angry at the fact that those who follow the rules and go by the book are the ones getting the shaft..this is a quote from a friend who posted on my facebook account,, I found it to be very intersting..

JUST SO I UNDERSTAND THIS...YOU PASS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YRS. HARD LABOR, YOU PASS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET SHOT. YOU PASS THE AMERICAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET A JOB, DRIVER'S LICENSE, ALLOWANCE FOR A PLACE TO LIVE, HEALTH CARE, EDUCATION, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SPENT SO YOU CAN READ A DOCUMENT. WE CARRY PASSPORTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES OR FACE JAIL TIME

Amen

Ok forum question. How to I change my signature hyperlink to say what I want with the real address embedded. Like mc and boom I think had it....roseman's lighting tutorial in stead of web address.

And the answer is......

See the button directly above the text box (opens up the smiley menu)

Also - check out the new button to the left of the smiley's - direct link to your gallery

It's a surprise upgrade ;)

What about the text box? their is something weird happening with that., it's like you have to know HTML to write here now! is that part of the upgrade if so not sure I like it

LOL, I'm not from America but even where I am there's boatloads of people who don't even speak a word of English seeking "asylum" yet English is pretty much the only language you can speak if you want to get anywhere.

You can speak any language but English if you want as long as you don't want to participate in any English speaking activity.

So what do they do, They spend millions of dollars putting these "multi language translation systems" in where someone can ring up and someone will translate because they are too ignorant to learn the language of your host country.

Where I am, you get mocked if you don't speak English as its bad etiquette among the civilians who work there asses off and wait for years going thru the system to get into a country and yet some twat from the middle eastern muslims or some chinese nation or wherever with zero skills, English or even reading skills just waltz up and demands "asylum" and a "better life" from where they came and has no desire to learn the basic language of the country they arrived at. Its ridiculous.

Its not racism its just corrupt bureaucratic systems that are in place.

I highly doubt one can migrate permanently to China or a shitload of other hard core countries without learning Chinese or whatever language it is in the country.

Bit like Cannabis.

DRINK UP much as you can, but DON'T TOUCH THE DEVIL WEED.

LOL, I'm not from America but even where I am there's boatloads of people who don't even speak a word of English seeking "asylum" yet English is pretty much the only language you can speak if you want to get anywhere.

You can speak any language but English if you want as long as you don't want to participate in any English speaking activity.

So what do they do, They spend millions of dollars putting these "multi language translation systems" in where someone can ring up and someone will translate because they are too ignorant to learn the language of your host country.

Where I am, you get mocked if you don't speak English as its bad etiquette among the civilians who work there asses off and wait for years going thru the system to get into a country and yet some twat from the middle eastern muslims or some chinese nation or wherever with zero skills, English or even reading skills just waltz up and demands "asylum" and a "better life" from where they came and has no desire to learn the basic language of the country they arrived at. Its ridiculous.

Its not racism its just corrupt bureaucratic systems that are in place.

I highly doubt one can migrate permanently to China or a shitload of other hard core countries without learning Chinese or whatever language it is in the country.

Bit like Cannabis.

DRINK UP much as you can, but DON'T TOUCH THE DEVIL WEED.

First and formost let me thank you for your use of the word "TWAT" I have not heard that in a long time and laughed my bowl out of the bong when i read that..
now to answer your question....yes they pay transelators a great deal of money to transelate, mostly in our court systems.after there has been a crime commited by these people. there are a ton of places that offer FREE classes to learn english (tax payer funded classes) you can take your drivers test (written part) in 32 different languages in my city.but i have yet to see a stop sign in any language other than english.. I had a conversation just yesterday with a border patroll agent who told me, people are climbing the fence between USA. and mexico, they no longer run from border patroll. Instead they sit and wait to be arrested, at the point of arrest they complaine of shortness of breath and or chest pain..at that point the B.P is required to take thesepeople to the closest Hospital, they are dropped off in the emergency rooms, get a full med screen and when reliesed B.P. will not claim them because if they do they are liable for the medical bill. local police wont claim them because they have no reason to, and if they do they get the bill.. so they are reliesed from the hospital walk out the door with a free medical check up and are now 100% off the radar..at this point they go find work for about half of what a legal citizen would be paid, they work under the table avoiding taxes for both them and the employeer, and 75-80% of the money they earn is sent home to family in other countries..our national debt is climbing by the minute, yet at the same time we spend millions of dollars a year to provide housing, (SECTION 8 WELFARE) education, food,jobs and medical attention to people who are not playing by the same rules as the millions who were born in to the right to enjoy this country and its promise of a good living..but at the same time one of my bestfriends is a former millitary wife and can not get help from the government. even though it was proven in court her ex husband A UNITED STATES MARINE beat her and left her fighting for her life in front of ther 2 children..he was not punished in any way shape or form..the millitary courts dismissed the case..she is not elegable for welfare or wic because of the childrens fathers status as Military personal..yet her next door neighbor who admitedly is in this country illegally and does not speak a word of english gets enough money from welfare and wic to support her 9 children. and yet at the same time working under the table 40 hrs a week at $12.00hr..now im not 100% sure but that just dose not sound fair, right, or moral to me..

Majority of the people i know personally dont get me like i wish they did. Idk why, seems like everyone i talk to never actually "listen", but more wait for their next turn to talk. You know? it just seems like the givers give and the takers take. In a perfect world it would be a mutual feeling of giving and taking, or at least thats how i feel. I treat my friends like family, my Real friends i should say..

people these days are losing respect for our fellow man, when is the last time you saw someone give up a seat to an elderly person? or do something just because they felt like it would be a nice gesture, people these days only care about 1 thing I call it "the me factor" WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME??? its prety damn sad. what happened to the days of help a neighbor and gain a friend... I think it died with Jerry Garcia..A dead head would help another dead head they never met just because it was the right thing to do..

REMEMBER THIS MY FRIEND...RELITIVES ARE THOSE YOU ARE BORN INTO, FAMILY ARE THOSE YOU CHOSE TO LET INTO YOUR HEART

You painting your nails, Roseman, or is that resin build up from years of doing J's?:joint:

This is 2009 Darrell, he had two brothers, one named Daryl, and one named Larry, but he ate them both.

I'll start a new thread this weekend from home, this is the only pic I have at the office.

Darrell.jpg

I buy eggs, for 60 cents each, but I buy 20, for friends and family who saw mine. If you buy just one egg, they are about a dollar. One egg yields about 60 to 100 babies. They are so fasinating to watch. I'll let ya know when I can start a thread.
Wingless fruit flies are about $4 for 2500 that will feed 100 mantis until they are ready to eat bigger flies and moths.

yea lab's are great dogs. taking him to the beach now for a swim. but i can't say that out loud, he gets all crazy and it makes for a pain in the ass ride down to beach lol

yea lab's are great dogs. taking him to the beach now for a swim. but i can't say that out loud, he gets all crazy and it makes for a pain in the ass ride down to beach lol

Man I hear that! When I take my pups to the river, if I pick up
a stick Harley goes wild! I'll throw the stick into the river and it's a battle as to who will bring the stick back to me, usually both, tugging each other the whole way. The best thing I can do is throw two sticks. Those two are a trip.

Sometimes my beagle will just growl at some people...idk if he just is bein naughty or if he gets a certain vibe from certain people, but he is only 6 months old, really playful but whenever certain people come over, he gets scared for whatever reason.

I've been a sales guy for a about 4 years and the odd rare time when I go to houses for quotes I'll be greeted by a massive 50kg rottweiller that would be snarling at me, so no i wouldnt go in the gate until the dog was restrained.

The other one No one should mess with if considering opening the gate is the......

German Shepherd.

These ones can be a death machine in their aggressive domination mode with teeth like something out of a great white.

Then you get homes defended by these punk poodles, toy dogs and these wanker shaunaser dogs with these fluffy white coats that every women seems to love.

These are...nothing but a pain in the ass once they open their mouths lol...

Try doing a sales pitch when one of these goes off.

wow wow wow wowwow wow wow wow wowwow wow!!!!
or
bowahwowowo boooahhhhwowowowowowowowowowowow!!!

at noise busting levels you never thought possible.

but at the gate, as long as you show no fear and give them a hand to sniff so they can overcome their curiousty followed by a nice scratch on the butt i reckon 96% of dogs at the homes i attended would be as good as a mate.

yup they gotta sniff ya. Ive found, like you said mrcoz, if they sense fear they get fearful too? So if you act normal, they do too?

It appears that way, I usually as soon as i saw the dog just start talking to the dog,

hey boy whats up you been good yeah do you wanna pat good good

and the dog will be like

oh yeah this is great getting my butt scratched by a complete stranger oh thats goooooooood yeah

and then I'll just see the owner and walk away from it.
Game over :goof:

I wouldn't give it a chance to think i was fearful it would pick it up a mile off i reckon, i think the answer is in taking control of the situation and if it cant be resolved between myself and the dog then there's no point in proceeding further until the rottweilers top man arrives. :surf:

Sometimes they'd want more than just a sniff and try to force themselves on you and get a little bit snarly not quite yet convinced that you really give a shit about them.

So I'll do round 2 which involves a bit of

"down now, thats not nice im not a trampoline yeah heres another pat eh?"

pat some more

look for satisfaction in the dogs eyes

recognize good old real dog satisfaction

proceed with deal mode.

Sometimes i wished i could just chuck the rotty a steak.

Oh yeah those yapper dogs?

If they jump on you its a knee swipe to the head,

If they yap at you you just go "oh be quiet" and ignore them.

They get the message quick apparently knees to the heads get it in pronto lol

Back
Top Bottom