The Deep Water Culture Home

MC go back and look at pic leaves are down not up. If I add more nutes they will get burnt as you saw earlier on. So now I don't know what to do except leave them alone. You know I don't have the ability to play with them all day. They get two looks and that is it. I water them at night and close door. I check them in the morning to see if they are ok. I do check the PH and PPM but still having issues with the new PH meter. I will get it straightened out. I need to buy more solution and recalibrate yet again. It reads 10 even with auto calibration so I am using old meter and strips for now.

If I can't fix it in the next few days will call the company and have them walk me through it. I got my replacement batteries from the company not the vendor. Vendor never sent me them. So the ppm meter is ok and reading the same as the other one anyhow.

8 step recovery.

Peace

Sam

ok same 8 step again here I come...I kind of do that either every week or every two weeks anyhow. When I do water change I clean everything.

Happy 420 everyone!
Ive been reading and lurking for awhile now and figured there's no better day than today to introduce myself and say hello :) . Id also like to say thank you to all the bubble heads for the phenomenal tutorials and info that you all have taken the time to post. It has been so helpful to this newbie and so many others. You guys ROCK!....oops i mean BUBBLE!

Kissmeplenty

Happy 420 everyone!
Ive been reading and lurking for awhile now and figured there's no better day than today to introduce myself and say hello :) . Id also like to say thank you to all the bubble heads for the phenomenal tutorials and info that you all have taken the time to post. It has been so helpful to this newbie and so many others. You guys ROCK!....oops i mean BUBBLE!

Kissmeplenty

:welcome: Nice to have you here :cheer:

Happy 420 everyone!

Kissmeplenty

Welcome Kissmeplenty! Please feel free to speak up, there are plenty of people here willing and able to answer any questions you may have. Don't be shy.

And yes, we rock with bubbles!

yesterday 2 60 days from dna one is behind by 3weeks their 60 day mark is on 4/20
102_0246_1280x959_.jpg

she is going in dark for a day (yesterday)
102_0249_959x1280_.jpg

so she got frosty but decided to leave it one more night drained the tank and since is 420 i got her naked
102_0258_1280x959_.jpg

HAPPY 420

Welcome kissmeplenty.

Thanks MC will take it slow with the nutes. Like I wrote in the other post I keep the nutes low sine the burn. Added water tonight and nutes in 300 range. The water had no nutes.

Happy 420 everyone!

Kissmeplenty

Welcome! :cool:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :) I plan on sticking around ty.

proudstoner- that was the best laugh ive had all week! my hubby thought i had smoked without him I was laughing so hard at the got her naked for 420 comment!

Happy 420 everyone!

Kissmeplenty

Welcome to the gang my friend. Everyone here is so helpful if you dont know something just ask cause if one cant answer another will.

Back
Top Bottom