The Journal That's Not Really A Journal: I Think They Call It Nerves

Ossi Ossi

Ok guys and gals I have been here for about 3 years and have been growing in some way and you have followed my threads and gi ven me so much info and knowledge I can't thank you enuff BUT the "journal"has me a little nervous as I guess everyone was...
So rather than a "journal" I am going to post a Greenhouse Grow and an Outdoor Autoflower Grow and call it a
"NERVAL"
Based on the last 3 years of chewing the meat off the bone and throwing the bones away I will use only methods that are learned not learning so it will be very Anal..and the peeps that can see I use they methods can feel good about themselves..mmmm.
So if you want to join in please fire away...
If this is not the rite place please let me know asap will start the 85 Day process Tomorrow
C'est la vie

IMG20220111093331.jpg

So what I decided to use as a medium is Searles Premium Potting mix , Perlite , Vermiculate
And put it in 25 ltr tubs with 5mm holes drilled and then I lined the inside of the tub with Hession soaked in Seasol to stop anything trying to get out the holes but still allows the airation etc.
Fingers Crossed that my choice of Medium so far will cut it I guess wait and see.
It's a bit late here now so I will post pice tmoz of current proceedings.
Laterz.

Sorry guys for the slow start
I put the girls into the tubs , so now we play the waiting game.
Whilst waiting I will prep some goodies for nutrition etc..,
I normally knock up a 10 ltr tub with bubbler for her tucker.
Because I have 2 girls I was thinking I might run each 1 with a different Menu.,..
Haven't fully decided yet but we can sort all that out laterZ but for now just gunna kick back watch the news ( NOVAX DJOKOWITCH)
Have a cuppa,Few hot ones,chat to the Mrs and a Dad & Dave.
Laterz

IMG20220116070237.jpg

IMG20220116070229.jpg

IMG20220116070220.jpg

Hey K u cool to
How's things in your neck of the woods.
It's all fkn NOVAX over ere.
It's an honour to have you and your knowledge available if needed.
Cheers k
Right on brother. Getting ready to drop some seeds...

So the racket isn't making everyone buy the vaccine thing huh?

Oh please, it's an honor to anyone that let's me visit and be a part of their grows. They make me happy.

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me. I'll be checking in here though

Right on brother. Getting ready to drop some seeds...

So the racket isn't making everyone buy the vaccine thing huh?

Oh please, it's an honor to anyone that let's me visit and be a part of their grows. They make me happy.

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me. I'll be checking in here though
Yea well he goes court tmoz see wat appens.
What seeds you dropping?
Yea drop in anytime
Have a great day
Cheers

Yea well he goes court tmoz see wat appens.
What seeds you dropping?
Yea drop in anytime
Have a great day
Cheers
I saw that.. crazy....

Blueberry and Bubblegum and Fruit Autos and a Banana Blaze Auto

Bout to give the baby a bath then I can relax some

Enjoy your day over there brother

"NERVAL"
DAY 7 :cool::cool:
Still no babies grrr I am so impatient.
Right,now.,...I have a medium that I think the girls will be healthy.
However the Searles Advance has 50% extra Penetraide and 12 months fertilizer mmmm I know that this is not necessary ly what the majority would recommend but i like it.
I just need to be careful with any extra added goodies
One thing I do know that one of the girls will be fed a beautiful mix of goodies from the arse end of the following :woohoo:
The bucket is the tea I make with GP shit , (Dynamite) by the way.
Fishies are fed homemade ingredients, seriously they love it.
I guess we see what happens aye

IMG20220116095410.jpg

IMG20220116095402.jpg

IMG20220116095327.jpg

IMG20220116090437.jpg

IMG20220116090419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom