The Late Start Flower Journal

She’s perfection in pink!

🩷💞💖💓💕💗💝💘

Thanks again Trala. 🌟
-----------

This is/was a great pheno. She was given another day of clean water. At the next lights on, it and the Sour Diesel with the big main cola will be chopped. Could probably go a couple more days but I want to get at what's behind them and they are brittle now. I hate breaking the sugar leaf tips and trichome heads. The Sour D, smells like model air exhaust.
The new stuff. Thanks for looking! :Rasta:Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4687.JPG

IMG_4690.JPG

Yesterday the last Girl Scout Cookies and the 2nd Strawberry Lemonade were chopped. Both were hung to dry. Both plants were 110cm tall and sticky. The color of this particular GSC is like fire, a hot phenotype. This 2nd SL demonstrated some sativa like traits and is quite large for the amount of veg time. It has long thick colas and is heavy. There is still a 3rd, Strawberry Lemonade with 2, Sour Diesels. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4699.JPG

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

IMG_4715.JPG

Thanks Trala! :cool:
-----------
Good morning! I'm running out of things to say. Not a prob, there's not a lot interest here anymore. Its nearly over now!
They are old now for hybrids. Tonight will probably be their last night standing. Maybe 1 more day at most. Pics are from yesterday. Today everything but the staked main colas have drooped over. Its all sticky and stinky with some crusty gold sugar leaves. Perfect!
Thanks for looking. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4731 (2).JPG

IMG_4733 (2).JPG

IMG_4735.JPG

IMG_4737.JPG

IMG_4742.JPG

Hello! These last three had to go another day. They will definitely be chopped tonight after 1 more dark cycle. The trichomes are frosted and cloudy with not much amber. They are ready, its time!

The main Sour Diesel cola in the in the 6 liter pot completely collapsed, the stalk gave way at the top. The lower branches on the other Sour D also fell over. Getting heavy! There is also the last Strawberry Lemonade.

Also included here is some of the Girl Scout Cookies, No. 2 bud before being bagged up.
I hope all is well with everyone. All good here! At this point now, Its really just about finishing what I started. 😇

After cleaning the tent for a summer break. Future grows will be organic. Hope its okay to say, I'll be working with the new Biobizz product line, JuJu Royal. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4744.JPG

IMG_4745.JPG

IMG_4751.JPG

IMG_4752.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

Geezy peezy, Stinker!

Just post after post of awesome, mouth-watering flowers!

Outstanding! :thumb:

Geezy peezy, Stinker!

Just post after post of awesome, mouth-watering flowers!

Outstanding! :thumb:
Hi, GDB! Thought I lost you. :thanks:

Good job King Barney!
Says the Queen. Thank you!
Those seedsman are nice too. A good strong strain I liked was the Peyote Forum. I grew it outdoors once.

--------

The watching and nurturing is cool. At the same time I am always relieved when its over.
The last three are hanging now. Perfect timing! It's starting to get hot.

Looking back, my first indoor grow was in February, 2021 First Tent: A lot To Learn. The longest I ever vegged indoors for was 28 days, I think.
For me I don't see an advantage of going much longer. Actually I see the potential for more problems. What is the advantage?

Testing this unfamiliar, uncured pot gets me more stoned than usual. The funny thing is, it happens every time. 😊

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4764.JPG

Hey, Stinker.

Question: Do you run Remo per their feed schedule? Do you use all components or do you omit some? Is there any special advice you can provide a person who is about to use Remo for the first time?

I'm asking for a friend. ;)

@toydollz

Hi, GDB.
@Grand Daddy Black

I'm not sure what Remo schedule you have. Its here - REMO NUTRIENT CALCULATOR - Remo Nutrients | Premium Plant Nutrients and Supplements

All of the components are used, even the Natures Candy in veg. I start slower than they advise at about half strength, working up to at or just under recommended dosages. Its better to give too little than too much. I don't usually get to the max stage in later flower. Remo is used with every watering.
The nute, strength they can tolerate is also related to light distance and light strength. For example, with big heavy fans early on, give more light and they will lift up, yellowing, less light or more food.
The main thing for me is keep the strength at a level that the plants can tolerate with every watering. It also works best for me not to ever decrease the EC or strength until the last couple weeks. When I have decreased in past early on, I can never catch up again. In mid flower, I add a maintenance dose of calmag without N once per week. I also push for the maximum tolerated light strength with minimal distance from the tops.

Let me know if your friend has any other questions. :cool:

Hi, GDB.
@Grand Daddy Black

I'm not sure what Remo schedule you have. Its here - REMO NUTRIENT CALCULATOR - Remo Nutrients | Premium Plant Nutrients and Supplements

All of the components are used, even the Natures Candy in veg. I start slower than they advise at about half strength, working up to at or just under recommended dosages. Its better to give too little than too much. I don't usually get to the max stage in later flower. Remo is used with every watering.
The nute, strength they can tolerate is also related to light distance and light strength. For example, with big heavy fans early on, give more light and they will lift up, yellowing, less light or more food.
The main thing for me is keep the strength at a level that the plants can tolerate with every watering. It also works best for me not to ever decrease the EC or strength until the last couple weeks. When I have decreased in past early on, I can never catch up again. In mid flower, I add a maintenance dose of calmag without N once per week. I also push for the maximum tolerated light strength with minimal distance from the tops.

Let me know if your friend has any other questions. :cool:
Thank you, Stinker! 🥸

Back
Top Bottom