Late Entry Critical Kush

Keep track of everything you do so you know for next time.
And do what you feel comfortable with.
It's just a suggestion I don't want you to feel obligated. :Namaste:
Keep up the really nice work.

Stay safe
Bill
Well Bill I definitely need to do something. Gonna un scrog it because the net is basically doing nothing. It’s actually hindering how I can move the main colas. Most of the main colas that are in the center of my lights are the ones that are the tallest. The outside colas are 8” shorter. Maybe if I move the pots around and get the taller colas on the outside and shorter ones in the middle I may be able to drop the closer.

Well Bill I definitely need to do something. Gonna un scrog it because the net is basically doing nothing. It’s actually hindering how I can move the main colas. Most of the main colas that are in the center of my lights are the ones that are the tallest. The outside colas are 8” shorter. Maybe if I move the pots around and get the taller colas on the outside and shorter ones in the middle I may be able to drop the closer.
If you cut the net can you turn the pots and then gently bend over the top colas and tie them tword that great frame you have around it.
Then drop your light and make sure it's turned up full.

Stay safe
Bill

If you cut the net can you turn the pots and then gently bend over the top colas and tie them tword that great frame you have around it.
Then drop your light and make sure it's turned up full.

Stay safe
Bill

Me and the wife got the net off without any damage. And I think I may be able to do just as mentioned . I’m gonna try and pull the tallest one to the opposite side and tie them off. And yeah my lights are always on 11. I’ll keep ya posted.

@Bill284 Well lights went out. I tried tying like you mentioned but they kept wanting to crisscross and stick together. Gonna sleep on it tonight and work on it tomorrow. Also not really concerned about yield at the moment. Just trying to get through this grow. Thanx you for all the advice. I greatly appreciate it.

@Bill284 Well lights went out. I tried tying like you mentioned but they kept wanting to crisscross and stick together. Gonna sleep on it tonight and work on it tomorrow. Also not really concerned about yield at the moment. Just trying to get through this grow. Thanx you for all the advice. I greatly appreciate it.
It's not worth breaking something.
Have a good night and she will still be healthy and happy in the morning.
Like I said there is nothing wrong with chalking it up to experience and just enjoying the rest of the run. :thumb:
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

It's not worth breaking something.
Have a good night and she will still be healthy and happy in the morning.
Like I said there is nothing wrong with chalking it up to experience and just enjoying the rest of the run. :thumb:
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Amen brother.

7 day update. Things are still looking good. Budz are forming nicely. Had to get another light in here to make things easier. Learning a lot from this grow. Every day I’m seeing why controlling the heigh of these ladies is so important. When you have plants at different heights it can mess with your light game.

@Bill284 I did some pulling to get the Budz under better light. And dropped some to get closer exposure. Thanx for the advise.

Sunday the 16th will be 4 weeks of flower. I’m counting from first sight of pistils.

3D997BBE-8B67-43B3-90F4-958E578D96F5.jpeg

B61EACCD-897C-477A-A575-416046720D1C.jpeg
19294A8E-82CC-4F30-A945-7F87FDA2D3FF.jpeg
F39A1804-C245-47DA-AEDE-2AA0910709D7.jpeg

This girl here was the slow flower girl. I mean she started at the same time as the others. She’s just talking her sweet time like most women worth waiting on.

FB18F3B8-9690-4259-8D9F-233AB850AD01.jpeg
CDE55B83-928B-475D-8C93-9BEB34B4DE99.jpeg
27C5F725-4BF0-420F-8AA5-CD9B90794540.jpeg
Still beautiful.

Stay safe
Bill

Very pretty plants and beautiful buds. Keep them from growing into the light and you are golden ;)

Happy Growing.

Very pretty plants and beautiful buds. Keep them from growing into the light and you are golden ;)

Happy Growing.
Thanx so much for the compliment. It’s been a battle dealing with the lights and the height of the ladies. I’ve got my game face on for Round 2, lol. Hey and thanx for dropping by.

Oh No. I think I’m seeing the beginning of seeds. Not sure what happened. Never saw a sign of a hermie. I did have 3 males that showed their very small pollen sacks but got them out before they had a chance to do anything or maybe I was wrong. I actually pinched one off to see but it was just a juice pod. Any advice?

54AA25E1-7B2D-43A4-BE30-D6D41CB438AE.jpeg
49F30EB0-EE02-4642-9E6F-547329F0F45F.jpeg

Plants are a bit over 4 weeks in flower. I started counting the day I saw pistils. So they’ve been on 12/12 for over 5 weeks.

Oh No. I think I’m seeing the beginning of seeds. Not sure what happened. Never saw a sign of a hermie. I did have 3 males that showed their very small pollen sacks but got them out before they had a chance to do anything or maybe I was wrong. I actually pinched one off to see but it was just a juice pod. Any advice?

54AA25E1-7B2D-43A4-BE30-D6D41CB438AE.jpeg
49F30EB0-EE02-4642-9E6F-547329F0F45F.jpeg

Plants are a bit over 4 weeks in flower. I started counting the day I saw pistils. So they’ve been on 12/12 for over 5 weeks.
Good morning @IKilledIt hope your having a good day my friend.
I've had ladies swell seed pods and pop open before without seeds.
It's possible one of the males got loose.
Nothing to do now but watch her.
If you find formed seeds inside you can take them off but they won't do any further harm.
Just pick em out.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @IKilledIt hope your having a good day my friend.
I've had ladies swell seed pods and pop open before without seeds.
It's possible one of the males got loose.
Nothing to do now but watch her.
If you find formed seeds inside you can take them off but they won't do any further harm.
Just pick em out.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanx @Bill284. I’m just seeing very few. It may have been the ones close to the males. Just not sure. The others seem fine for now. I don’t see anything like that on them. Well I’m hoping thing turn out. If anything I got some free seeds lol. But you may be right. They may just be duds. I popped one out and sliced it. It was like a juicy grape. Nothing inside.

Thanx @Bill284. I’m just seeing very few. It may have been the ones close to the males. Just not sure. The others seem fine for now. I don’t see anything like that on them. Well I’m hoping thing turn out. If anything I got some free seeds lol. But you may be right. They may just be duds. I popped one out and sliced it. It was like a juicy grape. Nothing inside.
Full of reson and thc goodness. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I’m not seeing anything on the main colas. Just on the small sucker branches. Not gonna get to stressed or even worry at this point in the game. Really can’t tell if their was even a hermie in the group. No since in moving anything either since they’ve been together since flower. It all good and it is what it is. Definitely need a loupe. Maybe I’ll pluck on out in a week and see what’s inside. I did pop another one off I saw. It was a big juice ball also. Smelt like cucumber in a way. Thanx for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom